Why not? What’s wrong with her?
明晚洗澡的时间你自己过来看看就明白了
Come over tomorrow night around bath time and you can see for yourseif.
等等,可是你是猫
Wait, but you’re a cat.
不该帮猫洗澡的啊
You’re not supposed to bathe a cat.
正是,我们会自己清洁
Exactly. We seif-groom.
我是说,难道她就不会怀疑我们干嘛做这种动作吗?
I mean, hasn’t she ever wondered what we’re doing when we do this?
如果她想帮人洗澡,就该自己先洗一洗
If she wants to bathe anyone, she should start by bathing herseif.
谈到那老女人的气味
Talk about old-lady smell.
弄个毛球把我闷死算了
Gag me with a fur ball.
对不起,这里在干嘛?
Excuse me. What’s going on here?
哦,那个好女孩想帮我把小猫抱下来
Oh, that nice young lady is helping my kitty down from that tree.
什么?
What?
嘿,她不可以上去
Hey. She can’t be up there.
你不能上去 快下来
You can’t be up there. Come down now.
你看
Look at that.
他们好像在对话
It’s almost like they’re having a conversation.
谢谢
Thanks.
快,快点,快
Come on, come on, come on.
好,那么如果她答应再也不帮你洗澡…
Okay, well, if she agrees to never bathe you again…
而且她自己要洗澡
And start bathing herseif.
…而且她自己要洗澡 那你就愿意下去?
…and to start bathing herseif, will you come down?
好了,结束了
It’s okay. That is over.
太谢谢你了
Thank you so much.
我好想你
I missed you so much.
这小猫咪有九条命 他完好无伤…
This little kitty’s nine lives are still intact…
多亏了十七岁的玛雅杜立德…
…thanks to 17-year-old Maya Doliittle…
也就是举世闻名的动物对话人杜立德医生之女
…daughter of world-renowned animal communicator Dr. John Dolittle.
就像她父亲一样 这个小杜立德…
Like her father, the younger Dolittle…
…确实把猫从树上苦劝下来
…actually talked the cat down from the tree.
我想大家可以说这只猫没让她“无言以对”
I guess you could say the cat didn’t get her tongue.
真是不敢相信我上了电视新闻
I can’t believe I made the news.
非常刺♥激♥
It is very exciting.
我的MySpace网页快挤爆了
My MySpace page is going crazy.
这就是我想要的人生
You see, this is what I wanna do with my life.
我不用到大学去苦读多年就能帮那只猫下来
I didn’t have to go through years of school to help that cat down from the tree.
对,我赞成
Yeah, I’m with you.
一定有什么办法可以让我从现在就开始帮助动物
There’s gotta be some way I can start helping animais now.
是谁啊?
Who could that be?
好,听我说
Okay, so get this.
那是实境秀是我去拍一个实境秀
It’s a reality show about me doing a reality show.
所以那就像是,实境中的实境
So it’s gonna be, like, twice as real.
我等不及要去看剧本了
I can’t wait to read the script.
对不起 你有什么事吗?
Excuse me. Can I help you?
不过真正让我兴奋的是我的新香水
But what I’m really excited about is my new perfume.
不好意思… – 简直难以置信
Excuse me… – Couldn’t believe it.
我简直不晓得该选哪一款香味才好
It was so hard figuring out what I wanted it to smell like.
你可知世上有几十种不同的香味?
Did you know that there are dozens of different smelis in the world?
令人无法相信 – 我的天,是蒂芬妮摩纳哥
Can’t believe it. – Oh, my gosh. That’s Tiffany Monaco.
来福,你知道她是谁吗? 她是女继承人的女继承人
Lucky, do you know who that is? That is the heiress’ heiress.
女继承人的女继承人? 她到底继承什么了?
Heiress’ heiress? What’s she heiress of?
继承了当女继承人
Of being an heiress.
她妈妈是个女继承人 然后又嫁给另外一个继承人
Her mom was an heiress who married an heir.
她是当代最红的名人之一
She’s one of the hottest celebrities out there.
我看过她的专访
I read her exclusive interview.
她最爱的颜色是粉红
Her favorite color is pink.
(争风吃醋!)
你是玛雅吧? – 对
You’re Maya, right? – Right.
太好了,我们上车吧
Sweet. Let’s motor.
等一下 你在说什么?
Wait. What are you talking about?
我在说什么?
What am I talking about?
你要跟我去洛杉矶了 – 洛杉矶?为什么?
You are coming to L.A. with me. – Los Angeles? Why?
因为我在电视上看到你
Because I saw you on TV.
你就是跟动物说话的女孩吧?
You are the girl who can talk to animais, right?
所以你得跟我走,去跟公主说话
So you gotta come with me, talk to Princess.
公主是谁?
Who’s Princess?
公主,就是我的小狗
Princess, you know, my little dog.
他最近非常不开心
She has been totally depressed lately.
他不肯跟我来旧金山的春季血拼之旅
She wouldn’t come with me to San Fran for our spring shopping trip.
那里有一家很棒的精品店专门卖♥♥狗狗的高跟鞋
There’s this awesome boutique that sells high heels for dogs.
店名叫“最好的鞋店”
It’s called Best In Shoe.
所以,很显然的 他疯了,对吧?
So obviously, she’s totally messed, right?
我需要你去跟他谈谈
And I need you to talk to her.
等一下,你是说你的宠物需要帮助而你认为我能帮忙?
So wait, you’re saying your pet needs help and you think I can help her?

Yeah.
你能在这里等我一分钟吗?
Can you stay right here for one minute for me, please?
哪里?绝对不行
Where? Absolutely not.
好啦,妈,求求你 我真的很想去
Come on, Mom, please. I really wanna do this.
玛雅,我们再两星期 就要动身带你去大学了
Maya, we are leaving in two weeks to take you to college.
这段期间,我们有许多事得忙
We have way too much to do before then.
你♥爸♥爸又在中国 一整个月都要帮熊猫…
And with your father in China working with the pandas for a month…
…家里只剩下你跟我了
…it is all up to you and me.
妈,我们可以完成的,别担心
Mom, we’ll get it done. Don’t worry.
玛雅 – 妈,好啦
Maya. – Mom, come on.
你也看过新生简介的带子了
You’ve seen the orientation video.
这七年内 我没机会帮动物的忙
I won’t be able to help another animal for seven years.
求求你,让我去帮这一只
Please, just let me help this one now.
玛雅,试试小狗狗的眼神
Maya, try the puppy dog eyes.
她对这一招全无招架之力 快,跟我一起来
She’s a sucker for those. Come on, with me.
三,二,一,开始…
In three, two, one, and….
求求你啦
Please.
你们一到就要打电♥话♥给我,然后一小时后再打一次,知道吗?
Now, call me as soon as you arrive and call me again an hour after that. Okay?
这样好了,每小时都打回来一次 – 好的,妈
As a matter of fact, call me every hour. – Okay, Mom.
你明天上午就会送她回来,对不对?
You will have her back tomorrow morning, right?
我有私人飞机
I have my own jet.
妈,放心啦 我保证不会有事的
Mom, don’t worry. Everything will be fine, I promise.
好吧
Okay.
好棒 有更多时间可以跟玛雅在一起了 我要靠窗的位子
All right. More time with Maya. I get the window seat.
终于,我等到一直期待的假期了
Finally, the break I’ve been waiting for.
好莱坞,我来了
Hollywood, here I come.
玛雅,要记得,我会等你的电♥话♥,亲爱的
Maya, remember, I’ll be waiting for your call, honey.
我不会忘的 飞机一着陆,我就打给你
I won’t forget. I’ll call you when I land.
希望玛雅有放零嘴在这里头
I sure hope Maya packed some snacks in here.
本猴爱死这种小起司球了
Monkey loves the cheesy puffs.
再见
Bye.
(好莱坞)
(日落大道)
(加州女继承人)
明星地图!
Star maps.
(圣塔摩尼卡)
(比佛利山庄)
(整型外科)
(瑜珈与狗瑜珈工作室)
摩纳哥小姐
Miss Monaco.
滚开
Get out of here.
哇,这是哪里? 电影摄影棚吗?
Wow, what is this place? A movie studio?
哦,不,这是我家
Oh, no. This is my house.
就这里了,我的小别馆
Here we are, my little pied-a-terre.
哦,我的妈呀
Oh, my gosh.

Come on.
公主的房♥间在这上面的样子
Princess’ room is up here, I think.
这房♥子太大了我老是搞不清楚
This house is so big I never know where I’m going.
她的房♥间? 狗有自己的房♥间?
Her room? The dog has her own room?
老天,玛雅,你一定会后悔带我一起来的,对吧?
Oh, boy, Maya, you are really gonna regret bringing me on this trip, huh?
以后再也不坐这种经济舱了
That’s the last time I fly coach.
连搁尾巴的空间都没有
There’s never enough tail room.
现在呢,本猴准备要去拍特写了
And now, Monkey is ready for his close-up.
就是他
There she is.
这就是我的宝贝小女孩
There’s my precious little girl.
这橱窗里的小狗多少钱?
Hey, how much is that doggy in the window?
我的乖乖小宝贝蛋 这个女孩就是妈咪跟你说的那个
There’s my little boobsie-woobsie. This is the girl Mommy told you about.
你把心事告诉她 你就会感到好些
You tell her what’s bothering you and she’ll make you feel all better.
好吗,小小宝贝?
Okay, baby-waby?
好,我们来看你发挥你的神力
All right, let’s see you work your magic.
好的
Okay.
嘿,公主,我是玛雅

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!