关于 古埃及人如何建造金字塔”
about how the ancient Egyptians built the pyramids.
有的人认为他们 利用奴隶
“Some people think they used slaves
或一些未知的机器
“or unknown machines.
我认为他们是利用了水
I think they used water.”
他们可能挖了许多河道
“They could have dug canals…
然后装载巨大笨重的石块
“then loaded the huge, heavy stone blocks
利用绳索
using ropes.”
对不起,小伙子- 你要去哪?
Excuse me, young man, where are you going?
去外面
Out there.
没有我的允许谁也不能出教室
Nobody leaves my room without my permission.
“埃及人” –
“The Egyptians–”
防火演习
TEACHER: Fire drill!
排队出去!要有秩序!
Exit by row! Orderly, please!
Duma?
Duma?
你在这吗?
You in here?
Duma是谁?
BOY: Who’s Duma?
是你的男朋友吗?
Is that your boyfriend?
把那个给我
Give me that.
嘿,那是我的
Hey, that’s mine!
那个?那东西很漂亮
That?
那东西很漂亮
That’s very nice.
那是我父亲给我的
My father gave it to me.
那么你要把它给我
And you are going to give it to me
或者用钱把它买♥♥回去
or pay me to let you keep it.
跑啊!
BOY: Run!
干得好
Good job.
过来,Duma
Come on, Duma.
嘿,小孩!卧倒!
Hey, kid! Get down!
太可怕了
This is outrageous.
赞恩!
Xan!
来,小子,下来
Come, boy. Come.
来啊我们离开这儿 走
Come on. Let’s get out of here. Come on.
我们必须要远走高飞
We have to go far.
回咱们的家
Go home.
像爸爸说的那样
Like Dad said.
我们从这上路的
We started here…
然后到这里
and went up here.
那肯定是盐盆地
That must be the Salt Pans.
那么
So…
咱们还有好几张地图要走
we’ve got a lot of map to go.
我们还要接着走吗?
Should we keep going?
对,我也是这么想的
Yeah, that’s what I think too.
这是迟早的事
It had to happen sooner or later.
但我希望晚点再发生
But I was hoping for later.
你究竟理不理解“野生”的含义?
Do you even know what “wild” means?
对,我也觉得你明白
Yeah, I thought so.

Hey.
你知道你在干什么吗?
What do you think you’re doing?
你在干吗?
What are you doing?
听见我说什么吗?
Do you hear me?
我正往南走
I am going south.
你对那决定有什么异议吗?
Do you have a problem with that?

Yeah.
我们却是要往西走
We’re going west.
“我们?”
“We’re”?
你和谁?
You and who else?
我和我的伙伴
My buddy and I.
你有水吗?
Do you have any water?
也许有
Maybe.
你有什么?
What do you got?
我的摩托车
The motorcycle.
我可以载你一程
I could give you a ride.
你很渴吧?
You are thirsty, yeah?
嗨,嗨
Hey, hey!
我可没说过
I did not say
你能给你那只动物喝
you could give some to your animal.
水不够
There is not enough.
这玩意儿还能动吗?
Does this thing work?
要是你有汽油的话
If you have gas.
Opuno Kjadi Ripkuna(土语)
Opuno Kjadi Ripkuna.
你呢?
You?
赞恩,多谢你的水
Xan. Thanks for the water.
一只灌木宝贝它怎么跑到这来了?
A bush baby. How did it get here?
像我一样
Same as me.
拐错了太多弯
Too many wrong turns.
Mashaka
Mashaka.
一个捣蛋鬼
Troublemaker.
你知道有条大河吗?
Do you know there’s a big river?
从这儿走到那也许要花上五天的时间
It’s maybe five days’ walk from here.
但是要到达那我们一定得要有食物
But to get there, we must have food.
所以我们选哪个?
So which one?
所以我们选哪个做什么?
So which one what?
我们先吃哪个?
Which one we eat first?
你明白的,为了能让我们自己活下去
You understand, for us to live…
我们一定要吃了他们
we must eat them.
别担心
Don’t worry.
离咱们需要下这个决定还有几天的功夫
We have a few days before we have to make our decision.
给我解释解释这事儿
Explain to me this idea.
再多弄些木头来
Get more wood.
你知道, 我不喜欢
You know, I don’t like
你那猫咪这样盯着我
your cat looking at me like this.
你在哪学到这个的,小子?
Where did you learn this, boy?
你在哪学到这种能力的?
Where did you learn these ideas?
我爸教我的
My dad taught me.
你♥爸♥?
Your dad?
等等我,伙计
Wait for me, man.
给我看看你的计划– 你要做的是什么东西?
Show me the plan, what you are going to make, man.
把它弄起来 – 我在弄
Put it up! Put it up. I am.
我的妈呀
Holy smoker!
快啊,抓紧点快点
Come on, hang on. Quickly.
放开点
Let her go.
我们做到了,赞恩我们做到了
We are doing it, Xan. We are doing it!
抓紧
Hang on!
妈啊
Holy smoke.
赞恩,看
Xan, look.
说再见吧,赞恩
Say goodbye, Xan.
拜拜,飞机
Bye-bye, plane!
你好,河流
Hello, river!
往右往右
To the right. To the right!
哦,赞恩我们能活下去了
Oh, Xan, we are going to live!
我们需要水
We need water.
别担心我们找找
Don’t worry. We find it.
我跟你说过能找到吧
I told you so.
这可是你大县身手的好机会,小子
This is your big chance, boy.
记得爸爸怎么说的吗?
Remember what Dad said?
追,扑,咬
Chase, trip, bite.
你能做到的
You can do this.

Come.
Duma. Duma.
来啊,小伙子
Come, boy.

Come.
去抓他
Go get him!
好啊,好啊 你的印度豹可真是个好猎手
Your cheetah is a great hunter, yeah.
这真的让我难以置信他抓到了一枚蛋
I’m very impressed. He caught an egg.
你知道嘛,你的印度豹
You know, your cheetah…
他在这种环境里克活不了很长时间的
he will not live long out here.
以它的现有价值
For what he would be worth,
你知道你都能建一栋房♥子的
you know you could build a house.
你可以建很多房♥子
You could build a lot of houses.
甚至可以买♥♥一辆好车
Maybe even buy a nice car.
带DVD的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!