Come on, Duma.
你不会被弄湿的
You’re not gonna get wet.
快点
Quickly.
好,你留在那吧
Fine, you stay there.
我们走了
We’re going.
站稳
Hang on.
Duma!
Duma!
Duma,Duma 快点,出来啊
Duma, Duma, quickly, come out!
快,Duma
Come on, Duma!
两只猫都不慢,是吧?
Two fast cats, eh?
Mashaka过来,小子
Mashaka, come here, boy.
暴风雨就要到来
High chance of thunderstorms
低气压引起的
due to a low-pressure system
将会通过沿海地带进入市区
moving into the country from the coastal area…
回来啊
Back

Hey.
快来,跑啊
Come on, run.
Duma,不要
Duma, no!
Duma,等等
Duma, wait!
哦,小子
Oh, man.
Duma?
Duma?
Duma!
Duma?
哦,Mashaka
Well…
Mashaka.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
你找到Duma了?
You found Duma?
没错
Yes.
他被关在偷猎者的陷阱里
He was in a poacher’s trap.
而你则在野猪的老窝里
You were in a hog’s house.
那总比在狮子的肚子里好多了,不是吗?
That is better than being in a lion’s belly, no?
我为我做过的事道歉
I’m sorry for what I did.
那是个错误
It was a mistake.
但你是对的
But you were right, eh?
我是想过我能换来多少钱
I was thinking about how much money
从你们俩那里
I could get for you both.
我曾有过许多大计,赞恩
I had big plans, Xan.
我离开我的村庄,我的妻子,我的孩子们
I left my village, my wife, my children
要变成大人物
to be a big man.
去大城市赚大钱
Went to the big city to make big money.
但是我没找到工作
But I did not find work, eh?
而且没多久, 我就变成了小人物
And soon, I was a small man
专做些委琐的事的
that did small things.
我最终走进了你所见过最大的监狱里
I ended up in the biggest jail you ever see.
那是一个我永远不想再回去的地方
That is a place I never want to go to again.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
我妈妈或许已经恨死我的
My mother probably hates me.
因为我离开了她
Because I left her.
母亲永远不会停止爱她们的孩子
Mothers never stop loving their children.
你对母亲了解多少?
What do you know about mothers?
我是个父亲
I am a father.
有饭吃了
This is dinner.
这边走,这边走
This way, this way.
快点啊,来它要抓到它了
Quickly, come. He’s got him.
今晚没吃的了
We are not going to eat tonight.
现在,拿到那些吃的
Now, that food…
就容易多了
that will be an easy catch.
也许吧
Maybe.
有什么办法吗?
You have any ideas?
有了
Yeah.
我只看到过蓝色的
Only blue one I’ve seen.
你看着,我来调焦
You look, and I’ll focus.
一只有着毛茸茸尾巴的绿胸脯
A green-breasted fluffy tail.
不对,我想那是胸部毛茸茸的,对吗?
No, I think it’s fluffy-breasted, isn’t it?
那现在我现在该怎么做?
And now, what do I do now?
不对完全错误
Quite wrong.
你根本不对
You’re quite wrong.
我想那是非洲红眼夜莺
I think it’s an African…
准备好了吗?
You are ready?
好了
Yeah.
不,不,你根本不对
No, no, you’re quite wrong.
不,我说的是–
No, I’m talking about the–
那是水鸟,亲爱的
That’s a water bird, darling.
那,我根本看不到那有东西
Well, I don’t see anything there at all.
你的那些关系上路了吗?
Are your contacts in?
他们已经启程了
They’re in.
救命啊
Help me!
它咬了我
It bit me.
它咬我 – 什么咬你了?
It bit me!
什么咬你了?
What bit you?
什么咬你?
What bit you?
这个
This.
那是条黑树眼睛蛇
It’s a black mamba!
这就对了,伙计
That’s right, lad.
吃啊
Eat.
你的路还长着呢,赞恩
You will go far, Xan.
只要你别进监狱,是吧?
As long as you stay out of jail, eh?
我要你收下这个
I want you to have this.
那是什么?
What is that?
为了谢谢你救了我
It’s for helping me.
不,我不能收
No. I can’t.
我要你收下
I want you to have it.
我不要
I don’t want it.
我搞不明白,赞恩
You don’t understand, Xan.
人们为了得到它而送了命
People die for that stuff, eh?
我不能收下它
I can’t take it.
好吧
Okay.
那我就把它给河水了
Then the water has it.
4,3
2,1
好,好,好
Okay, okay, okay.
我答应你我会至少再帮你一次,行吗?
I am sure I’m going to help you at least one more time, eh?
我会保管好它
I will safe-keep it.

Come.

Look.
你看到这个吗 ?
You see this?
这些漂亮的小石头都是
These pretty little stones…
我找到的
I found
在我把自己挖出来的时候
when I had to dig myself out.
还记得吗?
Do you remember?
别害怕
It’s okay.
拿着
Take them.
我要你记住你有个朋友,叫Ripkuna
I want you to remember your friend Ripkuna.
我会记住你的,Rip
I’ll remember you, Rip.
但是我也希望你也能记住我
But I hope you remember me.
因为现在我要和你说再见了
Because now I’m gonna say goodbye.
赞恩?
Xan?
赞恩你在干什么–?
Xan. What you are do–?
醒醒,赞恩
Wake up, Xan.
赞恩
Xan!
别那样做
Don’t do that.
那可不好玩
That was not funny.
下次再这样我就亲手杀了你
I’ll kill you myself next time.
乳臭未干的傻小子
Stupid boy.
起来吧
Get on.
你想的美
You wish.
你发出的是什么声音啊?
What is that noise you are making?
当两只印度豹走失了
When two cheetahs are lost,
他们互相寻找对方的时候
and they’re looking for each other,
就会发出那种声音
they make that sound.

Hey.
狮子
Lions.
干的没过多久
Not so long ago.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!