Home 历史电影 敦刻尔克(1958)

敦刻尔克(1958)

0
敦刻尔克(1958)

先生..伦普金
Mr.. Lumpkin.
你能得到他吗 巴洛? – 太烫了
Can you get him, Barlow? – It’s too hot.
让我试试看 – 我够不到他
Let me have a go. – I can’t reach him.
我不能得到他
I can’t get at him.
他死了 – 哦 我的上帝
He’s dead. – Oh, my God.
他死了
He’s dead.
不 哦 我的上帝
No. Oh, my God.
可怜的家伙 在那场火灾中他们没有机会
Poor devils. They hadn’t a chance in that fire.
不是那场火灾杀死他们的
It wasn’t the fire that killed them.
他们在那之前就知道了
They got it before that.
那我们现在做什么?
Well, what do we do now?
你有条纹 塔比 你告诉我们
You’ve got the stripes, Tubby. You tell us.
是啊 是的 我想你是对的
Yeah. Yeah, I suppose you’re right.
那我们该怎么办呢?
What do we do, then?
有一点是肯定的 卡车是U/S
One thing’s certain, the trucks are U/S. Suppose we have to hoof it.
来吧 让我们在杰瑞回来之前开始努力
Come on, let’s get cracking before Jerry comes back.
我不想诅咒条纹 – 现在太迟了 你被他们困住了
I never wanted the blasted stripes. – Too late now. You’re stuck with ’em.
你好 朱维特
Hello, Jouvet.
这是怎么回事?
What on earth’s the matter?
我们输掉了这场战斗
We have lost the battle.
别傻了
Don’t be a fool.
他们突破了 – 什么?
They have broken through. – What?
嗯 这不是事情的结局
Well, that’s not the end of things.
看 它不会那么糟糕的
Look, it can’t be as bad as all that.
你不懂 你是英国人
You don’t understand. You are an Englishman.
这是法国被撕裂了 这是我的国家
It is France that is being torn. It is my country.
你英国人 永远不会明白
You English, you can never understand.
我的家在兰斯
My home is at Reims.
你永远不知道在家里有一个德国人是什么感觉
You have never known what it is to have a German in your home.
即使现在 他们在我家也撕裂了事情
Even now, they’re in my house tearing things open.
明天他们将在巴黎
Tomorrow they will be in Paris.
在巴黎
in Paris.
垃圾!你在胡说八道
Rubbish! You’re talking nonsense.
他们突破了 形势很糟糕 这是显而易见的
They’ve broken through and the situation is bad, that’s obvious.
我们已经知道好几天了
We’ve known it for days.
但盖米林必须把他的储备放进位置
But Gamelin must be getting his reserve into position.
什么储备? – 当然是战略储备
What reserve? – The strategic reserve, of course.
当我二月份在兰斯时
When I was in Reims in February,
第七军是战略储备的核心
the Seventh Army was the heart of the strategic reserve.
几乎什么都没有了
There was almost nothing else.
甘默林派第七军到荷兰 还有什么?
Gamelin sent the Seventh Army to Holland. What is there left?
但你不能这么说
But you can’t mean that.
马奇诺防线的整体原则是建立一个强大的储备
The whole principle of the Maginot Line was to build up a strong reserve.
你的将军们做了什么? – 将军
What have your generals done? – Generals.
他们三天前解雇了15名前线将军 你知道吗?
They sacked 15 front-line generals three days ago. Did you know that?
但你召集两百万人 你对他们做了什么?
But you called up two million men. What have you done with them?
你要跟谁说话?
Who are you to talk?
你英国有什么派往法国 200…300,000?
What have you British sent to France, 200… 300,000?
海军和空军呢?
What about the navy and the air force?
当你失去你的军队时 他们会为你做什么?
What will they do for you when you have lost your army?
我们还没有失去
We haven lost it yet.
这是我们法国留下的一种美德 我们是现实主义者
It is the one Virtue that we French have left. We are realists.
这场战役失败了
This battle is lost.
你会怎么打?那些呢?
What will you fight with? Those?
有时有很多话要说 没有太多的现实主义者
Sometimes there’s a lot to be said for not being too much of a realist.
左 右 左 右 左
Left, right, left, right, left.
小队将撤退 关于…改变方向
Squad will retire. About… turn.
摆动你的手臂
Swing your arms.
保持左边的敷料
Keep your dressing by the left.
抱歉 女士 你是英国人吗?
Pardon, madame, o?est Anglaise?
请原谅 先生 你是英国人吗?
Pardon, monsieur, o?est Anglaise?
笨死了 不懂他自己的语言
Dead stupid. Don’t understand their own ruddy language.
我们永远不会得到这么多
We’ll never get far with this lot.
咱们走吧.
Let’s get moving.
我们离开这条路 我们永远也无法穿过这群乌合之众 这边请
Let’s get off the road. We’ll never get through this mob. This way.
她为什么要那么做?
What did she want to do that for?
这是一个法国女孩的刷子 你的老太太不介意的
That’s one brush with a French girl your old woman won’t mind.
飞机 杰瑞的飞机!
Planes. Jerry planes!
回去帮助他们怎么样?
What about going back to help them?
我们可以做什么?我们不能做任何好事
What can we do? We can’t do any good.
没有使用他们的炸♥弹♥ – 不需要 混♥蛋♥
Didn’t use their bombs. – Didn’t need to, the bastards.
只能意味着一件事:
Can only mean one thing:
他们正在为他们的坦克节省道路
they’re saving the road for their tanks.
来吧 我们回到单位去
Come on, let’s get back to the unit.
迈克 有一个同性恋? – 好的 我保管它
Got a fag, Mike? – Aye. And I’m keeping it.
有一个同性恋 巴洛?摩托车
Got a fag, Barlow? Motorbike.
可能是杰瑞 快下来
Might be a Jerry. Get down quick!
如果是杰瑞 不要错过
If it’s a Jerry, don’t miss.
如果我要杀你 你可以开枪打死我
You can shoot me if I do.
你能看到他吗? – 还不能
Can you see him? – Not yet.
他穿着制♥服♥
He’s wearing a uniform.
我希望是杰瑞
I hope it’s a Jerry.
他是唐河 是我们的一员
He’s a Don R. He’s one of ours.
我相信他是对的
I believe he’s right.
你是谁?你的团伙叫什么
Who are you? What’s your mob?
B公♥司♥ 威尔特郡第十三旅
B Company, Wiltshire’s 13th Brigade.
你的单位在哪里?
Where’s your unit?
这就是我们想知道的 也许你能帮上忙
That’s what we want to know. Thought perhaps you could help.
今年谁是联赛冠军?
Who was top of the league this year?
联赛冠军?如果我知道该死
Top of the league? Darned if I know.
今年没有联赛
There was no league held this year.
埃弗顿去年赢了
Everton won it last year.
你会做的 – 他认为我们是可恶的第五纵队
You’ll do. – He thinks we’re ruddy fifth column.
这几天你再怎么小心也不为过 – 我们看起来像第五纵队吗?
You can’t be too careful these days. – Do we look like fifth column?
不 你没有 他们也没有 该死的德国佬无处不在
No, you don’t. Neither do they. Blasted Jerries everywhere.
不要管那个 我们的单位在哪里?
Never mind that. Whereabouts will our unit be?
我不知道 回到那些树林里 他们可以告诉你
I don’t know. An RA battery back in those woods. They can tell you.
我也赶紧 一些杰瑞坦克在几英里后面
I’d look slippy about it too. Some Jerry tanks a few miles back.
我只是错过了他们
I only just missed them.
听起来像是给我的好建议
Sounds like good advice to me.
我们没有检查他是不是内奸
We didn’t check whether he was fifth column.
当你看到医生时 你不能告诉他吗?
Can’t you tell a DR when you see one?
当他看到我们的时候 不知道我们是什么
Couldn’t tell what we were when he saw us.
嗯 嗯…
Well, uh…
来吧 我们去找电池
Come on, let’s find this battery.
你的弹♥药♥情况是什么 约翰?
What’s your ammo state, John?
50箱烈性炸♥药♥ 12箱装甲弹
50 HE, 12 AP.
好了
All right.
下士!
Corporal!
你认为你要去哪里?
Where do you think you’re going with that heap?
甜蜜的家
Home sweet home.
当我和你说话的时候请立正
Stand to attention when I’m speaking to you.
好吧 别告诉我 别告诉我
All right, don’t tell me, don’t tell me.
当你的部队撤出时 你被落在后面了
You got left behind when your unit pulled out.
你迷路了 不是你的错 – 没错…
You’ve been astray, not your fault. – That’s right…
你在洗澡 – 一级军士长!
You’re a shower. – Sergeant major!
让你的人下厨房♥ 吃饭后 向我报告
Get your men down to the cookhouse. When you’ve eaten, report to me.
我们有我们的命令,一级军士长
We’ve had our orders, Sarnt major.
带他们足够长时间来下决心 我们什么时候离开?
Taken ’em long enough to make up their minds. When do we pull out?
我们不离开 我们留下来
We don’t. We’re staying.
我们要等多久 先生?
How long do we have to hold, sir?
情况很困惑
The situation is Very confused.
等到事情解决了 我们就得留下来
Till it’s been sorted out, we’ve just got to stay put.
直到弹♥药♥用完了 我估计
Till the ammunition runs out, I reckon.
我总是说我们弹♥药♥透♥支♥了
I always did say we were overdrawn on ammo.
是的 我叫迈尔斯
Yeah, my name’s Miles.
他是哈珀 他一直在抱怨 泄气
He’s Harper. He’s a moaning bleeder.
但不要理会他 他只是喜欢
But don’t take any notice of him. He just likes it.
迷路很久了吗?
Been astray long?
太久了 你呢? – 是啊
Too long. And you? – Yeah.