两人一罐 – 你没有热的东西吗?
One tin between two. – Have you not got anything hot?
你真幸运得到这个 我们有一半的口粮
You’re lucky to get that. We’re on half rations.
别担心 不久你会得到一些东西的 只是它不能吃
Don’t worry, you’ll get something off before long, only it won’t be grub.
军士长的名字叫什么?
What’s the sergeant major’s name, sarge?
他们都有相同的名字 不是吗?
They’ve all got the same name, haven they?
好的 好的
Good. Good.
我们会让他们按照我们的计划到达涵洞的 随时通知我
We’ll let them get to the culvert as we planned. Keep me informed.
一级军士长 – 长官
Sarnt major! – Sir.
纪录命令 混合队列走上这条路 一级军士长
Take post. Mixed column coming up the road, sarnt major.
两辆装甲车 六辆坦克 一辆88自行火炮 和一些忧虑的步兵
Two armoured cars, six tanks, a mobile 88, and some lorried infantry.
把你的琐碎事抛到狭缝深沟里
Get your odds and sods into the slit trenches.
纪录命令
Take post!
B部门 右段 投入战斗!
Sector B, right section, engage!
发生了什么 军士长? – 准备行动
What’s going on, sarge? – Stand to.
德国佬来了 垃圾不久就要飞了
Jerries coming up. The muck will start flying soon.
进入狭缝战壕! – 什么 我?
Get in the slit trenches! – What, me?
是的 你也一样 格林
Yes, you too, Green.
你为什么不忘了呢?
Why don’t you forget it?
你会在她自己身上疯了
You’d have been mad yourself in her place,
把所有这些袋子都揉在一群人的手中
humping all those bags in a crowd of refos.
他们似乎讨厌我们 – 难民恨所有的人
They seem to hate us. – Refugees hate everybody.
不是吗 – 嗯 他们不需要恨我们
Wouldn’t you? – Well, they don’t need to hate us.
开火!
Fire!
开火!
Fire!
一百六十箱弹♥药♥!
Hundred-sixty box of ammo!
天啊
Christ.
担架队
Stretcher bearers!
快点 你们两个 快点
Come on, you two. Come on.
四号♥枪已经有了 长官 撞毁了侧支架 三人死亡
Number four gun’s had it, sir. Smashed side bracket. Three killed.
一号♥是对的 二、三号♥呢? – 也是对的 长官
Number one’s all right. Two and three? – All right too, sir.
好的 在这里
All right, down here.
宾恩下士 列兵贝尔曼 – 还有什么我们可以做的 先生…
Corporal Binns, Private Bellman. – Anything else we can do, sir…
是弗雷泽 他受了重伤! – 闭嘴 闭嘴!
It’s Fraser, corp. He’s wounded bad! – Shut up, shut up!
你镇定一下
Get a hold of yourself!
贝尔曼在哪里?你看过他了吗? – 他正在帮助伤员
Where’s Bellman? You seen him? – He’s helping the wounded.
这是可怕的 弗雷泽只是…只是看 然后…
It was horrible, Fraser was just… Just looking, and then…
然后 它是如此突然…
And then, it was so sudden that…
好吧 儿子 好吧
All right, son, all right.
控制住自己
Keep a grip on yourself.
对 塔比
Right, Tubby.

Right.
巴洛看见弗雷泽受责 一定很糟糕
Barlow saw Fraser cop it. Must have been pretty grim.
我很担心那个孩子 他对这件事有点年轻
I’m worried about that kid. He’s a bit young for this lot.
那是什么?再说一遍
What’s that? Say again.
好的 好的
Good, good.
他们已经退出了 – 另有一人死亡 三人受伤
They’ve pulled out. – Another killed and three more injured.
这还不是结束 他们没料到会发生什么事
That’s not the end of it. They weren’t expecting anything.
出其不意地抓住他们
Took them by surprise.
他们现在会做什么? – 拉回来
What will they do now? – Pull back.
保持冷静 一个偶然的炮击
Keep our heads down with an occasional shell.
这就是他们在西班牙和波兰学到的 我们现在所学的
That’s what they learned in Spain and Poland, what we’re learning now.
我们只是等待 – 是的 一级军士长
We just wait. – Yes, sarnt major.
我们只是等待
We just wait.
我会看到人们喝杯热饮料 先生
I’ll see the men get a hot drink, sir.
只需一分钟 一级军士长
Just a minute, sarnt major.
如果我是你 我会把这些零星杂物扔了
I’d get the odds and sods away if I were you.
我怀疑他们现在会使用步兵 他们会等待俯冲轰炸机
I doubt they’ll use the infantry now. They’ll wait for the divebombers.
非常好 先生 我会去做
Very good, sir. I’ll do that.
我伤得不重 是吗 下士?
I’m not badly hurt, am I, corporal?
我伤得不重吗?
I’m not badly hurt?
不 我不这样认为 孩子
No, I don’t think so, son.
莫没有花很多时间和你在一起 是吗?
The MO didn’t spend a lot of time with you, did he?
不 他没有 是吗?
No, he didn’t, did he?
我不觉得疼
I don’t feel any pain.
我一点感觉也没有
I don’t feel anything at all.
如果我什么都感觉不到就好了?
It can’t be bad if I don’t feel anything?
当然不能 只是我有点轻伤
Of course it can’t. Just a little flesh wound, I reckon.
好吧 孩子 好吧
All right, son, all right.
躺下休息
Lie back and rest.
下士
Corporal.
先生? – 把这些人集♥合♥起来 下士
Sir? – Get the men together, corporal.
那两个也是 来吧 伙计 让人运动!
Those two as well. Come on, man, get somebody moving!
列兵拉塞尔 一起聚会 干劲十足!
Private Russell, get our party together. Look lively!
带着你的人 向北走 试着与你的单位联♥系♥
Take your men, head north. Try and connect with your unit.
军士长 你是怎么想的? – 只要你做得好就行
What’s the idea, sergeant major? – Just do as you’re done well told.
使自己变得聪明 保持你的智慧和行动 快
Smarten yourself up, keep your wits and move, fast.
非常好 先生
Very good, sir.
继续向左走 迈克 来吧 孩子们
Keep going around to the left, Mike. Come on, boys.
祝你好运 下士 – 谢谢你 军士长
Good luck, corporal. – Thank you, sergeant major.
我希望我和你在一起 – 我也是 上帝啊
I wish I were with ’em. – So do I, by God.
他们把我们送到哪里? – 你想留下吗?
What’d they send us off for, corp? – Did you want to stay?
不在你眨眼的生活中
Not on your blinking life.
弗雷泽伤得厉害吗? – 他死了
is Fraser badly hurt, corp? – He’s dead.
斯图卡!快跑!
Stukas! Run for it!
这就是他送我们走的原因
So that’s why he sent us away.
你认为他知道吗?
Do you think he knew?
他知道 好的 – 这是谋杀
He knew, all right. – That’s murder.
这是纯粹的血腥谋杀
That’s sheer bloody murder.
我希望有人知道他们在做什么
I hope somebody knows what they’re doing.
没有机会看到上校教官吗? – 不是希望
No chance of seeing the C in C yet? – Not a hope.
不管他们是什么样子 他一定是个忧心忡忡的人
Things the way they are, he must be a Very worried man.
第五和第五十师的分开被推到南方吗?
Any news of the 5th and 50th divisions pushed to the south?
不是真的 他们在放常规的探针
Not really. They’re putting out the usual probes.
到目前为止 主要的攻击还没有进入 谢天谢地
So far the main attack hasn’t gone in. Yet, thank goodness.
你知道这是一个不可能的计划
You know, it’s an impossible scheme.
但这是戴高乐的计划 不是吗? – 是的
But it’s de Gaulle’s plan, isn’t it? – Yes, it is.
所以 我们必须尝试一下 我们陷入一片混乱之中
So, we’ve got to try something. We are in a pretty awful mess.
当然 我们不应该吗?
Of course. Shouldn’t we be?
随着法国的突破 在我们的右后翼敞开了大门
With the French breaking we’re wide open on our right flank.
如果比利时人崩溃 我们就会陷入困境
If the Belgians crack we’ll be in trouble.
如果发生这种情况 我们需要第五 第五十 和其他任何我们可以聚集起来的力量
If that happens, we need the 5th, 50th, and any others we can scrape up…
以阻止德国佬推进到北部 – 狄尔访问的结果是什么?
… to stop Jerry’s run to the north. – What was the outcome of Dill’s Visit?
这没有多大帮助
That didn’t help much.
据我所知 向南的推进仍在继续
As far as I know the push to the south still goes.
内阁的施压戈特贯彻到底
Cabinet’s pressuring Gort to carry it through.
他怎么解决那个问题我不知道
How he’ll sort that problem out I wouldn’t know.
他怎么可能呢?他是下级指挥官
How can he? He’s a subordinate commander.
他不能凌驾于法国的高层指挥 越过CIGS
He can’t overrule the French high command, go over the CIGS,
更不用说蔑视内阁了
let alone defy the Cabinet.
亨利 我已经决定了
Henry, I’ve come to a decision.
我把第五师和第五十师从南部攻击
I’m calling off the 5th and 50th Divisions from the attack to the south
把他们派到左边
and send them to the left.
先生 这违反了我们所有的命令
Sir, that’s against all orders we’ve had.
如果没有他们的支持 法国第一军将不会进攻
French 1st Army won’t attack without their support.
我知道 这事必须办成 我们必须保护我们的逃生路线
I know that. It’s got to be done. We’ve got to protect our escape route.
我很担心比利时的这个部门 如果他们崩溃了
I’m Very worried about this Belgian sector. If they crack,
从我总结的情况来看 我相信他们会的
and from my summing up of the situation I’m sure they will,
我们撤回敦刻尔克的可能性为零
our chances of withdrawing to Dunkirk are nil.
我现在完全确定我们将要做的事情
And I am now perfectly certain that is what we shall have to do.
非常好 先生
Very good, sir.
我们唯一的希望是加强布鲁克
Our only hope of getting back is to reinforce Brookie,
要做到这一点 我将撤回第5和第50师
and to do that I shall withdraw the 5th and 50th Divisions
尽管我们有任何命令 1800小时了
in spite of any orders that we’ve had. It’s 1800 hours.
立即起草命令
Have the orders drafted at once.
加来正在承受来自西面的猛烈炮击 威塞克斯正在请求支援
Calais is being heavily shelled from the west. Wessex is asking for support.
威塞克斯在做什么? – 预订空气电池
What’s Wessex doing? – Engaging air batteries.
灰狗和布扎应该在半小时内和她在一起
Greyhound and Burza should be with her in half an hour.
恐怕这是加莱的尽头
I’m afraid that’s the end of Calais.
那只剩下敦刻尔克
That leaves only Dunkirk.
奥斯坦德和泽布鲁日?
Ostend and Zeebrugge?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!