Home 喜剧电影 双层公寓(2003)

双层公寓(2003)

0
双层公寓(2003)

加上抵押贷款 而且我又失去了出书合同
and with the mortgage and now with me losing my book contract,
已经陷入了绝境
things have gotten desperate,
不是有要紧事的话我不会开这个口
and I wouldn’t even be asking if it wasn’t serious.
拿到钱了吗
Did you get the money?
他认为我需要的不是钱
No. He didn’t think I needed it.
但我得到了一本 漂亮 崭新 签了名的新书
But I did get a nice, new, signed first edition
作收藏
for my collection.
他4天就写出来了 诀窍在哪
He wrote it in 4 days. Want to know how?
听听这个 听着
Listen to this. Let’s see.
“她头发的颜色发黄
“Her hair was bright yellow
就象吃过维生素之后小便的颜色”
like the color of your pee after you take a multivitamin.”
真是个绝妙的比喻 混♥蛋♥
It’s a nice metaphor, asshole!
蠢货 脑子坏了的混♥蛋♥
Stupid, freaking asshole!
我讨厌你和你愚蠢的悬疑小说
I hate you and your stupid Don Piper mystery
还有你怀了孕的蠢老婆
and your stupid pregnant wife who’s gonna have a little baby
那孩子只能吃罐装食品 因为没奶可吃
that has a freaking six-pack because its mother never eats!
亲爱的
Honey.
亲爱的 我们会弄到钱的
Honey, we’re gonna get that money.
怎么弄
How?
2天内我们上哪去弄2万5
How are we gonna get $25,000 in two days?
♪ It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas ♪

No.
别卖♥♥掉孔雀先生
Not Mr. Peacock.
♪ Take a look in the five-and-ten ♪
♪ Glistening once again ♪
♪ With candy canes and silver lanes aglow ♪
♪ It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas ♪
♪ Christmas ♪
♪ Toys in every store ♪
♪ Ooh ♪
♪ But the prettiest sight to see ♪
♪ Is the holly that will be ♪
♪ On your own front door ♪
♪ Jingle bells, jingle bells ♪
♪ Jingle all the way ♪
♪ Oh, what fun it is to ride ♪
♪ In a one-horse open sleigh, hey! ♪
♪ Jingle bells, jingle bells ♪
♪ Jingle all the way ♪
♪ Oh, what fun it is to ride… ♪
♪ Jingle bells, jingle bells ♪
♪ Jingle all the way ♪
♪ Oh, what fun it is to ride… ♪
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas!
很好 孩子们 很好
That’s good, kids. That is good.
现在 去隔壁送你们的祝福好吗
Now, you save those voices for the neighbors, okay?
唐警官 真是稀客
Officer Dan, what a pleasant surprise.
要我们帮忙吗
What can we do for you?
我有些小饼干想送给康奈利小姐
I have cookies I want to take to Miss Connelly.
哦 好的 没问题
Oh, okay. Oh, that’s nice.
不 我自己去送
No. I’ll take them up myself.
还是我来代劳吧
I’ll bring them up for you.
如果不介意的话
If you don’t mind…
我 我
I don’t…
我想她不在楼上
I don’t think she’s even up there.
她不在 你放在门口就行了
She’s not, so you should just leave it at the door.
嘿 住手
Hey! Cut that out.
住手
Stop it. Hey!
住手 到底是怎么回事
Stop it! What the heck is going on?
有小孩在呢
There are kids here.
我早知道在这有家庭暴♥力♥
I knew there was domestic abuse in this house.
我十分钟后回来
I’m gonna come back in 10 minutes.
来 孩子们 我们走
Come on, kids. Let’s go.
干得漂亮
Good save.
我早知道他们会派个畜生来
I knew they’d send a brute.
你射中我了
Aah! You shot me!
打中你了 你这畜生
I’ve got you, you brute!
你是谁 竟然带着把小刀来参加枪战
Who are ya, bringing a knife to a gunfight?
放开我
Let go of me!
他在干嘛
What’s he doing?
在干♥他♥的工作
He’s doing his job.
如果你想和我跳舞
If you want to dance with me,
就该先给我买♥♥杯喝的
you’ve gotta buy me a drink first.
那是烟吗
Is that smoke?!
放开我 你疯婆娘
Get off me, you crazy bitch!
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
什么 什么
What? What?
好了 你没事吧
Here we go. You all right?
没事 小迪克呢
Yeah. Where’s Little Dickey?
迪克 迪克 没事了
Dickey, Dickey. Here you go.
给 拿着
Here, here.
哦 迪克
Oh, Dick.
迪克
Dickey.
你好
Hello.
没想到你们会见义勇为
Never thought you had it in you.
幸好我买♥♥了那个灭火器
Thank God I bought that fire extinguisher.
我们只想尽力救她
We were just trying to help her out.
救她和小迪克
Her and Little Dickey.
我会在报告中写明是电器引起的火灾
I’ll just write this citation up for electricity.
谢谢你 谢谢
Thank you. Thanks.
不管你们信不信 我还需要两个签名
Believe it or not, I need two more autographs,
那样就行了
and that will be it.
新地方怎么样 – 不错
So how’s the new place? – It’s cute.
我得说 布朗克斯是个有前途的自治镇
I’ll tell you, the Bronx is an up-and-coming borough.
你没说谎 肯尼斯 看起来好极了
You didn’t lie, Kenneth. It all looks incredible.
我说过他们会修好的不是吗
I told you they’d fix it up, didn’t I?
弗雷德 这是阿历克斯和南茜
Friedmans, meet Alex and Nancy.
嗨 – 嘿
Hi. – Hey.
太感谢你了
We can’t thank you enough.
简直是梦寐以求的房♥子 非常安静
This is just a dream house. It’s so quiet.
对你的失眠有好处
Honey, won’t this be perfect for your sleep disorder?
我已经昏昏欲睡了
I’m drowsy already.
谁愿意上楼去打个招呼
Hey, who wants to run upstairs and say hello?
我们该走了
Well, we should get going.
是啊 我们得
We should. We have to…
胡说
Nonsense!
你们把她从火里救了出来
You pulled the woman out of a burning building.
如果不和她道别她会伤心的
You’d break her heart if you didn’t say goodbye.
来吧
Come on!
康奈利太太 我给你带了个惊喜
Mrs. Connelly, I brought you a surprise!
康奈利太太
Mrs. Connelly!!
这只耳朵比较好使
The hearing on this one.
看看谁来了 她睡着了
Look who’s here. She’s asleep.
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
她硬得象块木板
She’s stiff as a board.
不 她只是耳朵不好使
No. She’s just hard-of-hearing.
康奈利太太
Mrs. Connelly!
她死了
She’s dead.
哦 可怜的人儿
Oh, poor thing.

No.
她不可能死
She can’t be dead.
我想她是大限已到了
I guess it was just her time.
走吧 我还要联♥系♥弗雷德
Come on, I’ll call the Friedmans.
你们不用在这面对这种事
You don’t have to stay here for this.
来 走吧
Come. Come, come, come.
一定是因为受刺♥激♥太深了
Must have been all the excitement.
真不敢相信
I can’t believe it.
她的生活那么充实
She was so full of life.
我是说 和我们的完全不同
I mean, for all our differences,
那个老太太真的充满了勇气
that old lady really had a lot of spunk.
勇气十足
A lot of it.
你觉得她会上天堂吗
Do you think she’s up in heaven?
告诉你
Well, I’ll tell you something.
不管她在哪 她都是在更好的地方
Wherever she is, she’s in a better place.
你真该看看他们听说她死了时的那副表情
You should have seen their faces when I said she was a goner.
太卑鄙了 尽管我希望我当时在场
So cheap, though I wish I could have been there.
相信我
Trust me.
要屏住呼吸那么久并不容易
It wasn’t easy holding me breath all that long.
下次你的佣金我要多分一点 肯尼
Next time, I want a bigger cut of your commission, Kenny.
您说什么呀 我都给您了 妈
What are you talking about? We give you everything, Ma.
剩下的都不够我和丹尼去加勒比海航游了