Home 喜剧电影 双层公寓(2003)

双层公寓(2003)

0
双层公寓(2003)

我记得的最后一件事 是吃了一块他们的巧克力
The last thing I remember, I ate one of their chocolates.
当我醒来时 他正在那样做
And when I woke up, he was having his way.
她还摁着我
And she was holding me down.
不 我是想救她
No, I was trying to save her life.
有一次他还偷了我的内♥裤♥来闻
He stole me drawers once for sniffing.
这太荒唐了
That’s ridiculous.
她被噎住了 所以我
She was choking on the chocolate, so I did…
闭嘴
Shut up!
我们局里存着一份你这种人的名单
We keep a list of people like you down here at the station.
性侵犯名单
The sexual predator list.
性侵犯
Sexual predator?
另外他们还想要孩子
And to think they want to have children.
我们应该让她噎死
We should’ve just let her choke.
我知道
Oh, I know.
要点什么
What can I get you?
我要在12小时内写完这本书
Listen, I got 12 hours to finish this book.
不知能不能在这写上一整天
I was wondering if I could sit here and write all day.
请便 – 谢谢
Be my guest. – Thanks.
南茜
Nancy.
我正要打电♥话♥给你
I was going to ring you.
恐怕这儿有点麻烦
I’m afraid there’s a bit of a problem up here.
我得去参加面试 晚点再说吧
I have to go on a job interview, so I’ll take care of it later.
没关系 我会打电♥话♥叫地毯工
Oh, that’s okay. I’ll ring the rug man.
对 把它钉进去
Good. Knock it in.
钉得牢牢的
Knock it in good.
我可不想滑倒摔断脖子
I don’t want to slip and break me neck.
我们也不想那样
No, we wouldn’t want that.
问题就在这一块
This is the problem area here.
松散得象个都柏林的妓♥女♥
It’s loose as a Dublin whore.
哦 继续 把它钉进去
Oh, go on, knock it in.
好了
Yes!
快 只管钉进去
Now, just knock it in.
继续 钉
Go on, knock.
快 加把劲
Come on, use some elbow grease.
好 我会的
Aah! Okay, I will.
你把她扔下了楼梯
You threw her down the stairs?
没有
No.
但我这么想过
But I imagined it.
而且我希望那样
And I liked it.
我是恶魔
I’m evil.
我是个很可怕的 很可怕的人
I’m a horrible, horrible person.
谢谢
Thank you.
别这样 实际上她毁了我们的生活
Come on, she’s practically ruined our lives.
有这种念头也很正常
It’s natural to have thoughts like that.
真的吗 – 真的
Really? – Yeah.
我是说 我也想过几次
I mean, I’ve even had a couple.
比如说呢
Like what?
很简单 扭断她的脖子
Just, you know, snapping her neck
或者电死她
or electrocuting her.
打死她
You know, just beating her to death,
砍掉她的脑袋
decapitating her,
淹死她 用棒子敲死她
drowning her, just, you know, bludgeoning her,
用一个人道的办法 但是
in a humane way, but…
要把她切成一小块一小块的
Dicing her up into little, little pieces.
不过先掐死她她就不会有任何感觉
But asphyxiating her first so she didn’t feel anything.
很高兴你说这么多
I’m glad you clarified that.
你也是恶魔
You’re evil, too.
说完了 我就是这样
I’m finished. That’s what I am.
简直不可思议
And it was incredible.
最后60页我是一气呵成
The last 60 pages just poured out of me.
我们要打开那瓶上等香槟庆祝一下
Let’s open that really great champagne and celebrate.
阿历克斯
Alex?!
阿历克斯 南茜
Alex?! Nancy?!
哦 快来
Ooh! Come quick.
有只大老鼠刚从我的碗橱下跑过去
A huge rat just ran under me cupboard.
来 快来 快点
Oh, come. Come on, quick.
快 阿历克斯
Quick, Alex!
我去开香槟 – 我很快就来
I’ll pop the cork. – I’ll be right back.
肯定是老鼠吗 康奈利太太
Are you sure it was a rat, Mrs. Connelly?
我看到了它的脸
I saw its face.
你看到了它的脸
You saw its face?
好吧 我们来看看 能不能找到这只大大的坏老鼠
All right, let’s see if we can’t find this big, bad rat.
你肯定不会是只灰兔子吗
You sure it might not have been a dust bunny?
有时它们看起来很象
‘Cause sometimes they look rodent-like.
啊 老鼠
Aah! The rat!
在哪 – 在那
Where? – There!
哦 那不是老鼠
Oh. Oh, that’s not a rat.
象是只小田鼠
That’s like a little field mouse.
阿伦 你的包掉进壁炉里了
Alan! Your purse fell into the fire.
哦 不
Oh, no.
阿伦
Alan!
哦 别 别
Oh, don’t! Oh, don’t!
我的书
My book!
哦 阿伦
Oh, Alan!
你会烫到自己的
You’ll burn yourself!
开门 南茜 开门
Door! Nancy, door!
打开门 南茜 开门
Get the door! Nancy, door!
是你的笔记本吗
Is that your book?
开门 – 好的 哦 我的天
Door! – Okay! Oh, my God!

Oh!
不 不
No! No!
不 不 不 – 阿历克斯
No! No! No! – Alex!
停下 不 停下
Stop! No, stop!
啊 不
Aah! No!

No!
我发誓她是故意的
I swear she did that on purpose.
现在是健康视点节目
And now here’s tonight’s Health Watch.
一种致命的病毒正侵袭纽约
A deadly virus has hit New York City.
医生提醒此种病毒变种
Doctors warn that this particular strain
对五岁以下的儿童 尤其是老年人
is extremely dangerous in children under 5
特别危险
and especially to the elderly.
症状包括高烧
Symptoms include high fever,
伴随反胃和强烈的腹泻
accompanied by nausea and violent diarrhea.
罗斯先生
Mr. Rose?
你能在台阶上撒些盐吗
Would you sprinkle some salt on the steps?
它们结冰了
They’re terribly icy.
那你最好别出去
You better not go outside then.
妈的
Mother…
一辆大型拖车从它上面轧了过去
A giant tow truck runs it over,
后面还拖着辆SUV
followed by an S.U.V. That it was dragging.
那可太糟了
Alex, that’s horrible.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
你能相信吗
Can you believe it?
不 我不能
No, I can’t.
我提醒过你
I tried to warn you, Alex.
我们正在解除所有有违约行为的合同
We’re canceling every contract that’s in breach.
违约 是我的笔记本给轧碎了
In breach? I have the crushed PowerBook.
很遗憾 亲爱的
I’m sorry, darling.
如果你把找借口的时间放到工作上
If you put as much energy into your work as you do into excuses,
就可能赶上最后期限
you might have made the deadline.
有鲨鱼吗 – 有
Do you have the shark? – Yes, we do.
好极了 我就要这个 要去骨
Excellent. I’m gonna have that, no bones.

Hi.
你怎么样
How do you feel?
感觉象在敲死神的门
Like I’m knocking on death’s door.
哦 看看谁来了
Well, look who’s here.
进来 都进来吧
Come in, both of you.
嗨 康奈利太太
Hi, Mrs. Connelly.
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving.
谢谢你们
Oh, thank you.