over his own destiny.
人类会得到超越和进化
He will have a chance to transcend and to evolve…
真正达到平等
with some equality for all.
抽得怎么样了 乔治
How’s your joint, George?
好像灭了
Oh, my, I believe it went out.
说了太多话 都忘记了
I got to talking so much I clean forgot about it.
灭了
Went out.
留着 明天起床的第一件事 怎么样
Save it. We’ll do it tomorrow morning, first thing, all right?
会给你一个对生活的全新认识
Gives you a whole new way of looking at the day.
我当然会的
I sure could use that.
我当然可以这样
Yes, I sure could use a little of that.
看这帮家伙 找茬的
What the hell is this? Troublemakers?
你随便说什么我都同意 长官
You name it, and I’ll throw rocks at it, Sheriff.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 看看谁来了
Y’all, check what just walked in.
我喜欢那个穿红衬衫的
Ooh, I like the one in the red shirt with the suspenders.
白衬衫给我
The white shirt’s for me.
看看那些黑裤子
Look how tuff those black pants are.
我们到了保守派的地盘 不是么
We’re in the establishment now, aren’t we, gentlemen?
-你说什么 -我说
-What did you say? -I said…
真不敢相信 他们来干嘛
I just can’t believe it. What are they doing here?
看看他脖子上那圈牙齿
Look at the teeth around his neck.
他们骑摩托车来的吧
Did they drive up on motorcycles?
他们知道我们在说他们 他们在朝这边看
They know we’re talking about them. They’re looking over here.
天啊 我告诉你
Hot damn. I’ll tell you.
我要点盘肾 因为我的掉路上了
I’ll order kidneys, ’cause I left mine out on the road somewhere.
-我喜欢他的头发 -我喜欢他的眼睛
I don’t know, but I like his hair.
看见角落里的姑娘吗
See that little girl right over there in the corner?
别盯着她
Don’t look too close at her…
因为警官在那里
because the sheriff’s right over there. You know what I mean.
看看那个长头发
Check that one with the long hair.
估计应该带他去希尔顿才行吧
I checked him. Might have to bring him up to the Hilton before it’s over with.
我觉得她很可爱
I think she’s cute.
我们应该把她关进女牢房♥
Isn’t she? Guess we’ll put them in a woman’s cell, don’t you reckon?
最好关在笼子里 收费参观
I think we oughta put them in a cage and charge admission to see them.
这些就是所谓的乡下幽默
Those are what is known as country witticisms.
-他们来这干嘛 -让他们带我们兜风吧
-What are they doing here? -I’m gonna ask for a ride.
我们不能这样问 别傻了
Don’t be foolish. No.
他在朝你笑
They’ll laugh in your face.
我要去问问
I’m gonna ask them.
我在这就不行
Not when I’m around you’re not gonna ask them.
-我觉得你不敢 -去啊
-I don’t think you’re gonna. -Go ahead.
-好 -去吧
-OK. -Go ahead.
一开始我觉得那帮家伙
You know, I thought at first that bunch over there…
他们的老妈们一定被这群猩猩吓到过
their mothers may have been frightened by a bunch of gorillas…
但现在我觉得他们是个邪教
but now I think they’re a cult.
戴着骨头项链的那个 肯定是洞穴人
One of them is Alley Oop, I think, from the beads on him.
另一个我敢肯定 不是洞穴人的女友
One of them, darn sure, is not Oola.
像是一群从猩猩窝里逃出来的难民
Look like a bunch of refugees from a gorilla love-in.
-猩猩都不喜欢这种类型 -他们老妈都不能喜欢
-A gorilla couldn’t love that. -Nor could a mother.
我连那些黑妞都不想给他们介绍
I wouldn’t even mate him up with one of those black wenches out there.
这我不太确定
Oh, now, I don’t know about that.
他们很低级的 我告诉你
That’s about as low as they come, I’ll tell you.
-他嘴巴真大 -他们嫉妒了
-Oh, he’s a biggie. -Man, they’re green.
他们也是白人
No, they’re not green. They’re white.
白人 你是色盲吧
White? You’re color-blind. I just got to say that.
点些菜吧
I’d like to get some food.
大部分监狱都是有人性的
I thought most jails were built for humanity…
不合适
and that won’t quite qualify.
他们哪里搞的假发
Wonder where they got those wigs from?
也许是种出来的 还施肥了
They probably grew them. Look like they’re standing in fertilizer.
他们长不出其它东西
Nothing else would grow on them.
我现在倒不饿了
I’m not real hungry at the moment.
-你懂我意思吗 -我有一次见到两个这种人
-You know what I mean? -I saw two of them one time.
他们在亲嘴 两个男人 想想看
They were just kissing away. Two males! Just think of it.
你觉得我们该怎么做
What you think we oughta do with them?
我不知道 但我觉得他们走不出这片地方
I don’t know, but I don’t think they’ll make the parish line.
我们走
Let’s split.
是的 真是个好地方
Yes, sir, it certainly has been nice.
他们有几辆好车在外面 这些基佬
They got some fancy bikes out there. That’s some Yankee queers.
看看那车上的旗子
Check the flag on that bike.
是啊
It sure is.
我还是觉得他们走不出这片地方
I still say they’re not gonna make the parish line.
妞们来了
Here come the poontang.
我们能搭车吗
Hey, y’all, could we have a ride?
-你们要搭车 -对啊
-You want a ride? -Yeah. Please?
得到妈咪允许了没
You got a note from your moms?
-我妈不会反对的 -让我们搭车吧
-My old lady won’t mind. -Please let us have a ride.
我会载你们的
I wouldn’t mind giving you a ride.
那家伙在窗前
Uh-oh. The Man is at the window.
那家伙在窗前 在窗前
The Man is at the window.
来吧 那家伙在窗前
Oh, come on. The Man is at the window!
我愿意搭你们一程
I’d love to take you girls for a ride.
这里以前是个好国家
You know, this used to be a hell of a good country.
我不明白哪里出了差错
I can’t understand what’s gone wrong with it.
人人都养鸡 所以如此
Everybody got chicken, that’s what happened.
我们连二流旅馆都进不去
Hey, we can’t even get into a second-rate hotel.
二流汽车旅馆都不行
I mean, a second-rate motel, you dig?
他们怕我们割他们喉咙
They think we’re gonna cut their throat.
-他们害怕了 -他们不是怕你
-They’re scared, man. -They’re not scared of you.
他们是害怕你所代表的东西
They’re scared of what you represent to them.
他们眼里我们只是需要剪头发的人
Hey, man, all we represent to them is somebody who needs a haircut.
不 你代表的是自♥由♥
What you represent to them is freedom.
自♥由♥怎么了 就该自♥由♥啊
What’s wrong with freedom? That’s what it’s all about.
对 这就是问题所在
That’s right. That’s what it’s all about.
谈论它和实现它是两码事
But talking about it and being it…that’s two different things.
自♥由♥是很难的
It’s real hard to be free…
特别当你是一块案板上的肉时
when you are bought and sold in the marketplace.
所以别告诉别人他们是不自♥由♥的
‘Course, don’t ever tell anybody that they’re not free…
他们会以杀戮和作恶
’cause then they gonna get real busy killing and maiming…
来证明你错了
to prove to you that they are.
他们会对你说个不停
Oh, yeah, they gonna talk to you and talk to you and talk to you…
什么是自♥由♥
about individual freedom.
但当他们真的见到一个自♥由♥的人 他们就会害怕
But they see a free individual, it’s gonna scare them.
他们没有被吓跑啊
Well, it don’t make them running scared.
不 他们会变得危险
No. It makes them dangerous.
压倒他们
Swamp.
是啊
Yeah, right, man.
压倒他们
Swamp.
压倒他们
Swamp.
你 有没有
You ever…
你有没有和牛蛙在深夜交谈过
You ever talk to bullfrogs in the middle of the night?
一般不会
Not generally.
你知道我以前会做什么
You know what I used to do?
做什么
What did you used to do?
告诉你一件我以前不做的事
I’ll tell you one thing I didn’t used to do…
就是在深夜与牛蛙交谈 笨蛋
is talk to bullfrogs in the middle of the night, fool.
你疯了
Shit! You’re out of your mind!

That’s right.
你还好吗
You okay?
不好 妈的
Oh, God, man. Oh, God.
上帝啊
我们该怎么处理他的东西
What are we gonna do with his stuff, man?
拿给他的家人
Get it to his folks.
没多少东西
There’s not much here.
有些钱 还有他的驾照
There’s some money and his driver’s license.
这是他的证件
There’s a…Oh, man, here’s his card, man.
他用不到了
He aingt gonna be using that.
我们去吧 去那里吧
We’ll go there for one drink. Just one drink.
听我说 他也希望我们这么做
No, man. Hey, listen. Seriously. He would have wanted us to.
如果上帝不存在 就有必要创造他
If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him.
说得不错
That’s a humdinger.

1
2
3
4
5
前一篇文章地心引力
下一篇文章海上钢琴师
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!