我来是因为那个浑蛋影响我太多了
I came because I gave the bastard too much power over me.
我的一生都在逃离他 惧怕他
My whole life fleeing him, fearing him.
真是浪费
What a waste!
勒布朗女士
Ms. Leblanc…
你父亲去世了
Your father is dead.
早晨快到八点时
Shortly before 8 am,
我们发现他死在了牢房♥里
we found him deceased in his cell.
怎么会
How?
接下来会有调查
There’ll be an investigation,
他似乎是用床单上吊自杀的
but he appears to have hanged himself with a sheet.
什么时候的事情
When did this happen?
我们认为在晚了点到早了点之间
We only know it must have been between 7pm and 7am.
几点通知我父亲我今天会来的
At what time was my father notified that I was coming today?
快到晚上七点时
Shortly before 7pm.
你的母亲要求过火化尸体
Your mother requested cremation,
把他俩的骨灰放在一起
with a vault for his ashes next to hers.
即使她的牌位在他旁边 她也不会在那儿
She won’t be there, even if her plaque’s next to his.
我有很多事情要和他说
I had a list of things to say to him.
九个要点
Nine bullet points.
因为我来 你就死了
I killed you by coming here.
你好
Hello?
我是《巴黎人报》记者 艾米丽·方丹
Emilie Fontaine, reporter at Le Parisien.
我想问问您对父亲的去世怎么看
I was wondering if you’d like to comment on your father’s passing.
你是怎么弄到我的电♥话♥号♥码的
How did you get this number?
我知道这时间有点尴尬
I realize it’s an awkward time.
这对你来说也是个机会
It’s an opportunity for you…

Hello?
勒布朗女士
Ms. Leblanc?
勒布朗女士
Ms. Leblanc?
你愤怒吗
Are you feeling anger?
悲伤吗
Grief?
或者觉得解脱吗
Relief perhaps?
安娜的语♥音♥信箱 我不能接你电♥话♥
Anna’s voicemail. I can’t take your…
我是理查德 请留言
This is Richard. Leave me a message.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
我感觉如何
How am I feeling?
有没有感觉头晕目眩
Are you dizzy? Head spinning?
不 我感觉还好 好
No. I’m fine, I think. Ok.
除了 我的腿
Except my leg.
别费劲了 卡住了
Don’t bother. It’s jammed.
打开安全带 我帮你出去
Unbuckle and I’ll help you out.
你让我看看怎么样了
You should let me look at it.
我以前踢足球
I played soccer.
很好 那又怎样呢
Great, so what?
我是说我懂一些腿伤的知识
I mean, I know a bit about leg injuries.
我小时候 前交叉韧带撕裂
As a teen, I tore my anterior cruciate ligament.
可以吗
Okay?
用了一年时间恢复
One year of rehab.
好的 我先来消消毒
Alright, I’d better disinfect it now.
扭伤很恼人
A nasty sprain.
它需要治疗
It needs treatment.
那么 感觉怎么样
So, how was it?
爽吗 感觉好吗
Was it good? How was it?
回答我 你享受吗
Answer me. Did you enjoy it?
你为什么要那么做
Why did you do it?
我必须那么做
It was necessary.
祝您今天愉快 谢谢 再见
Have a good day, ma’am. Thanks. goodbye.
米歇尔 住手 你不能这么做
Stop it, Michèle. You can’t do this.
不能做什么
What can’t I do?
不敲门就进来
Walking in without ringing the bell.
拉尔夫 我有钥匙 还敲什么门
I have a key, Ralf. Why ring the bell?
别管我 我一会就好
Ignore me, I won’t be long.
这和多久没关系
It’s not about how long.
别惹人讨厌 你得马上离开
Don’t be unpleasant. You have to go immediately.
这是我的公♥寓♥
I own this apartment!
是的 我会离开的
Yes, well I will be going…
等一下 等一下
This is not the time.
反正我卖♥♥了 所以我来这里
Anyway I put on sale, that’s why I’m here.
我看到你父亲去世了
I saw your father passed away.
世上少了一个浑蛋
One less bastard in the world.
你应该开始收拾你的行李
You should start packing your bags.
我看了电视上你和你♥爸♥的节目
I saw all the shows on TV about you and your dad.
你们谋杀那些人的时候
When you murdered all those people.
我看到了所有的尸体 孩子的死尸
I saw all the corpses, all the dead children.
那浑蛋死了 不过至少我和他老婆睡了
The bastard’s dead now, and at least I fucked his wife.

Hello?
是罗伯特
It’s Robert.
安娜要去伦敦开会 我下午有时间
Anna’s gone to her London meeting. My afternoon’s free.
罗伯特
Robert.
我本要打电♥话♥
I was going to call.
我扭伤了膝盖 还上了支架
I sprained my knee. It’s in a brace.
我都快不能走路了
I can hardly walk.
所以 我们不能去滑雪了吗
So? We’re not going skiing.
你很棒
You were fabulous.
你怎么想到要装死的
Where’d you get the idea of playing dead?
反正 你得到了你想要的
Anyway. you got what you wanted.
看 我多么讲义气
See, I’m as good as my word.
既然这样
Now that…
这种感觉很奇特
It was a very peculiar sensation.
那我们还可以继续当朋友
So we can still be friends.
你知道我说的朋友指什么
You know what I mean by “friends”?
不再一起睡
No more fucking.
文森特
Vincent
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
乔西把我赶出来了
Josie kicked me out.
发生什么了
What happened?
我不知道
I don’t know.
想一想
So think about it.
无理取闹 肯定有原因
There must be a reason, however demented.
有原因
There’s a reason.
我被炒鱿鱼了
I lost my job.
被炒了
Lost?
我辞职了
I resigned.
你辞职了 我必须辞职
You resigned? l had to.
我的车坏了
My car broke down.
你因为车坏了 所以辞职了
You resigned because your car broke down?
上下班来回各要一个小时
It’s one hour there, one hour back, from the house.
那很不健康
That’s unhealthy.
我在电视上看到地铁里的空气质量
I saw a thing on TV about air quality in the subway.
你把他带来的吗
You brought him here?
我别无选择 别无选择
l had no choice. No choice?
乔西威胁我说要去美国
Josie threatened to go to America.
还要带着卢西恩
And take Lucien along.
我不敢相信我居然向着她说话
I can’t believe I’m defending her
但她有权利和你生气
but she has a right to be mad at you.
你有责任 要租♥房♥♥子 居然还辞职
You have responsibilities, an apartment, and you quit your job?
她也是这么说的
You say it exactly like her.
我的车坏了 又不是我的错
My car broke down. That’s not my fault!
你现在必须把宝宝送回去
You have to give that baby back right now.
你们没结婚 别人可能认为你绑♥架♥孩子
You’re not married. It could be seen as kidnapping.
绑♥架♥ 他是我的儿子
Kidnapping? He’s my son!
我的儿子
My son!
好吧 他是你儿子
Alright, he’s your son.
不 不好
No, not alright.
会是谁呢
Who could that be?
他在哪儿
Where is he?
谁 我的宝宝
Who? My baby!
他在哪儿 楼上
Where is he? Upstairs.
我的宝宝 你把他怎么了
My baby! What did you do to him?
我把他怎么样了
What did I do to him?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!