Home 惊悚电影 她 Elle

她 Elle

0
她 Elle

他们只知道他是恶魔
People who only know the monster.
你认识这个人 他只是个人
You know the man. He’s just a man.
只是碰巧做了坏事
Who happens to be a monster.
你看到这矛盾了吗
You see a contradiction there?
喝了吧 我已经喝完了
Drink up. I’m done here.
小心点
Be careful, won’t you?
有些人不只从他们车里
Some people won’t just toss crap
往外扔垃圾
from their cars.
马蒂
Marty!
给我那只鸟
Give me that bird.
马蒂
Marty!
我们不治野生的鸟 是麻雀吗
We don’t treat wild birds. It’s a sparrow?
是的
Yes.
我甚至不知道怎么给它插管子
I wouldn’t even know how to intubate your sparrow.
如果那是只麻雀的话
If it is a sparrow.
多谢了
Thanks very much.
再见
Goodbye.
没事的 再见
You’re welcome. Goodbye.
被告起立 里格街谋杀案 各种年龄的受害者
…victims of all ages.
今天的南斯郊区 安静的街道
Seen today, this quiet street in the suburbs of Nantes
已看不出这里曾发生过何等暴行
bears no trace of the atrocities that took place here
三十九年前
39 years ago.
今天的住户没有几个人知道
Few of today’s inhabitants
乔治·勒布朗 这个名字
know the name, Georges Leblanc.
或者很少有人知道
Or if they do,
那是一个和恐怖故事有关的名字
it’s a name associated with a horror story
他们很少有人记得
that they can hardly remember.
那是别的时代的城市传说
An urban folktale from another time.
然而 一九七六年时
And yet, in 1976,
法国人的眼睛都盯着这条街
the eyes of France were trained on this street.
整个国家都屏住了呼吸
A nation held its breath.
震惊
In shock.
时间让人遗忘了曾经那
Time has dulled the terror
五月一天里的恐惧
of that distant day in May.
但对有些人来说 那恐惧不会减少
But for some the horror will never fade away.
那些未解之谜也不会褪色
Nor will the unanswered questions.
什么让乔治·勒布朗
What drove Georges Leblanc,
一个虔诚的天主教♥徒♥
a practising Catholic,
慈爱的丈夫 父亲
loving husband and father,
犯下如此重罪
to commit such monstrous and senseless acts?
他女儿米歇尔到底扮演了什么角色
And what role exactly was played by his daughter, Michèle?
她当时只有十岁
A ten-year-old child at the time.
在数年审讯和精神评估之后
After years of trials and psychiatric evaluations,
乔治·勒布朗已经在监狱度过了三十年
over 30 years after Georges Leblanc’s incarceration,
终身监禁
sentenced to life,
问题仍然没有得到解答
the questions remain,
虽然过去很久 但仍然令人毛骨护谏然
as banal yet chilling as ever.
首先也是最重要的
First and foremost…
为什么
Why?
杀人犯
Murderer!
希望那个是可回收的
I hope that’s recyclable.
那是只死鸟
It’s a dead bird.
理查德
Richard!
你是怎么想的
What were you thinking?
我很担心你
I was worried about you.
上帝
Jesus!
别揉你的眼睛
Don’t rub your eyes.
你说你被强♥奸♥了 但也不报♥警♥
You say you were raped and didn’t report it,
显然我得
obviously I’m going to…
天啊 你真把我弄伤了
Holy shit, you really did a number on me!
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
那有用吗 你知道你在做什么吗
That helps? You know what you’re doing?
那在防狼喷雾的商标上
It’s on the pepper spray label.
可能 我会瞎的
Could be, I’ll go blind.
当然不会瞎
Of course, you won’t go blind!
好了
There we go.
来杯红酒 好
Glass of wine? Yes. please.
我没认出那辆车 那是谁的
I didn’t recognize the car. Whose is it?
朋友的
A friend’s.
女朋友的吗
A girl friend’s?
她的名字叫海琳 海琳
Her name’s Hélène. Hélène.
我借她的 我的车在店里
I borrowed hers. Mine’s in the shop.
有人把保险杠撞坏了
Somebody smashed the bumper.
几乎看不出来
It was barely visible.
她只是个朋友 米歇尔
She’s a friend, Michèle.
我为什么要澄清这个呢
Why am I even justifying this?
你没有必要澄清什么
You have nothing to justify.
她是学生吗 研究生
She’s a student? Grad student.
挺让人惊讶
Surprise me.
她不是我的学生 她组织博瓦尔研讨会
She’s not my student. She organizes a De Beauvoir seminar.
她邀请我去发言
She invited me to speak.
她读过你的书
And she’s read your book.
她读过
She’s read it.
她告诉我她被深深地打动了
And told me how deeply it touched her,
我心都快化了
I melted inside.
就是这些 其余的事你可以想象
That’s all. You can imagine the rest.
其实我倒是真能想象到
I can imagine just fine, actually.
你真的没有必要嫉妒
Your jealousy is insane.
没有 我只是关心而已
No, I’m just concerned.
我关心因为这是我害怕的
I’m concerned because this is what I feared.
大胸又不检点的女人 我倒不担心
The bimbos with big tits never worried me,
但是读《第二性》的女人会把你吃了
but a woman who’s read The Second Sex will chew you up
然后再把你吐出来
and spit you out.
真正的危险是你 米歇尔
The real danger, Michèle, is you.
你认识她吗
Did you know about her?
认识 我见过她一次
Yeah, I met her once.
什么时候的事
When was that?
上周 我们在爸爸那儿一起吃饭
Last week. We all had dinner at Dad’s.
怎么没听你提起过
Why didn’t you mention it?
我不知道
I dunno…
乔西 把那个放下 我来弄
Josie, put that down. I’ll do it.
什么时候
When?
和我说话能别分神吗
Can I have some focus here, please?
怎么了
What?
海琳是什么样的人
What’s Hélène like?
她挺酷的 瑜伽教师 好像教高温瑜咖
She’s cool. A yoga teacher. Bikram yoga, I think.
把你的脚挪开可以吗
Move your feet, will you?
在哪儿教
Where?
怎么了 我告诉埃里克他可以留着
Why? l told Eric he could have it.
埃里克 谁是埃里克
Eric? Who’s this Eric?
马雷瑜伽中心
Marais Yoga Center.
不能等会再说吗 把你的脚挪开
Can’t it wait? Move your feet!
你帮我拆包行吗
How about you help me unpack?
我马上来
I’ll be right there.
十分钟后比赛结束
The fight’ll be over in 10 minutes.
接下来是足球比赛
And soccer next up.
乔西 你要去哪儿
Josie! Where are you going?
文森特 我再打给你
Vincent, I’ll call you back.
好的 再见
Yeah. bye.
看到了吗
Seen it?
整个办公室都看到了
It was sent to the whole office?
看看
Take a look.
这不是他第一次发给我东西
This isn’t the first thing he’s sent me.
谁给你发的东西
First thing who’s sent you?
那个袭击你的人
The guy who attacked you?
是的
Of course.
你觉得可能吗 强♥奸♥你的人
You think that’s possible? Your attacker?
邮件看上去是从这里发出的
I mean, the email seems to come from here.
看着像
Looks like it.
赶紧给警♥察♥打电♥话♥
Call the police now.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
Previous article 午夜巴塞罗那
Next article 石中剑
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。