Credence, where have you been?
我在找明天集♥会♥的场地
I was looking for a place for tomorrow’s meeting.
32街上有块地方我们可以
There’s a corner on Thirty-Second Street that could…
对不起 妈妈 我没注意到这么晚了
I’m sorry, Ma. I didn’t realize it was so late.
-晚饭时我在观察你 -然后呢
– I was watching you at dinner. – Yeah.
你很讨人喜欢 对吧 科瓦斯基先生
People like you, don’t they, Mr. Kowalski?
你肯定也很讨人喜欢
Well, I’m sure people like you too.
不 我总是讨人嫌
No, not really. I annoy people.
你为什么要做点心师呢
Why did you decide to be a baker?
因为我在罐头厂呆的快要窒息了
Well, because I’m dying in that canning factory.
那的人都是行尸走肉
Everyone there’s dying.
那里能活生生把你的意志榨干
It just crushes the life outta you.
-你喜欢罐头食品吗 -不喜欢
– You like canned food? – No.
我也不喜欢 所以我想做手工点心
Yeah. Me neither. That’s why I want to make pastries, you know.
吃点心让人开心 这边走
It makes people happy. We’re going this way.
那你拿到贷款了吗
So did you get your loan?
没 我没东西作抵押
No, I ain’t got no collateral.
或许是在部队呆太久了 谁知道呢
Stayed in the army too long, apparently, I don’t know.
-你打过仗吗 -当然打过
– You fought in the war? – Of course I fought in the war,
人人都打过仗 你难道没有吗
everyone fought in the war. You didn’t fight in the war?
我主要和龙打交道 乌克兰铁腹龙
I worked mostly with dragons, Ukrainian Ironbellies,
东线战场
Eastern Front.
玻璃破碎
Finestra.
速速飞来
Accio!
这下高兴了
All right? Happy?
找到一个 还剩俩
One down, two to go.
-犯人朝那跑了 警官 -举起手来
– They went that way, Officer. – Hands up!
那是什么
What the hell is that?
狮子
Lion…
纽约比我想象中好玩多了
You know, New York is considerably more interesting than I’d expected.
戴上
Put this on.
我为什么需要戴这种东西
Why would I have to wear something like this?
因为你的脑袋
Because your skull is
在巨大冲击之下很容易开花
susceptible to breakage under immense force.
但我们还给他们做了热可可呢
But we made them cocoa.
好了
Right.
-不如把这也穿上吧 -好的
– Okay, if you just, pop this on. – Okay.
这下真的没啥可担心的了
Now, there’s absolutely nothing for you to worry about.
你说不用担心时
Tell me, has anyone ever
真的有人相信你过吗
believed you when you told them not to worry?
我始终认为 担心就是双重遭罪
My philosophy is that worrying means you suffer twice.
季节到了 她需要交♥配♥
She’s in season. She needs to mate.
毒角兽麝香 对她最有吸引力
Erumpent musk, she is mad for it.
好姑娘
Good girl…
来吧 到箱子里去
Come on, into the case.
讨厌
Get…
糟糕
Oh, no.
修复如初
Repar…
梅林的胡子啊
Merlin’s beard!
这两根一模一样
They’re exactly the same.
-一模一样 -纽特
– Same thing. – Newt!
别 别
No, no, no, don’t!
非常抱歉
I’m so sorry.
干得漂亮 科瓦斯基先生
Good show, Mr. Kowalski!
叫我雅各布吧
Call me Jacob.
抓了俩 还剩一个
Two down, one to go.
你先进吧
In you hop.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
今晚的主要发言人
tonight’s keynote speaker,
无需我过多介绍
needs no introduction from me.

美国的未来
他被誉为未来的总统
He’s been mentioned as a future president.
不信的话
And if you don’t believe me,
看看他父亲的报纸就知道了
just read his daddy’s newspapers.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
让我隆重为你们介绍纽约的参议员
I’ll give you the senator for New York,
亨利·肖
Henry Shaw!
谢谢您
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Thank you!
谢谢
Thank you.
某些方面我们的确取得了不小的进步
And it’s true we have made some progress,
但游手好闲是不可能有回报的
but there is no reward for idleness.
当那些乌烟瘴气的酒吧被取缔之后
So just as the odious saloons have been banished…
此时为1926年
正处于美国禁酒令时期
出什么事了
What’s going on?
至于那些酿酒厂
So now the pool halls,
和私人作坊
and these private parlors…
那是什么
What is that?
女巫
Witches!
严峻未知状况
高度紧急
美国魔法国会
我们的美国同僚
Our American friends have
对有人违背了《保密法》视而不见
permitted a breach of the Statute of Secrecy,
使整个魔法世界面临暴露的威胁
that threatens to expose us all.
我不想听
I will not be lectured by the man
眼睁睁放走了盖勒特·格林德沃的人
who let Gellert Grindelwald
来教训我
slip through his fingers.
会长女士 很抱歉打扰您
Madam President, I’m so sorry to interrupt,
但这事十万火急
but this is critical.
你这样鲁莽的擅自闯入
You’d better have an excellent
最好有个合理理由 戈德斯坦恩小姐
excuse for this intrusion, Miss Goldstein.
是的 我有
Yes, I do.
女士 昨天一个带手提箱的巫师来了纽约
Madam. Yesterday a wizard entered New York with a case.
箱子里全是神奇生物
This case full of magical creatures,
很不幸的是 有一些逃脱了
and unfortunately, some have escaped.
他昨天到的吗
He arrived yesterday?
你24小时前就知道
You have known for twenty-four hours
一个未登记的巫师在纽约放跑了魔法生物
that an unregistered wizard set magical beasts loose in New York.
却等到有人遇害了才告诉我们吗
and you see fit to tell us only when a man has been killed?
-谁被杀了 -他在哪
– Who has been killed? – Where is this man?
斯卡曼德
Scamander?
您好 部长大人
Hello, Minister.
忒修斯·斯卡曼德 那个一战英雄
Theseus Scamander? The war hero?
不 这是他弟弟
No, this is his little brother.
你来纽约干什么
And what are you doing in New York?
-买♥♥阿帕鲁萨蒲绒绒 先生 -我信了
– I came to buy an Appaloosa Puffskein, sir.- Right.
你来这里真正的目的是什么
What are you really doing here?
戈德斯坦恩 这又是谁
Goldstein, and who is this?
他叫雅各布·科瓦斯基 会长女士
This is Jacob Kowalski, Madam President,
他是被斯卡曼德先生的动物咬了的麻鸡
he’s a No-Maj who got bitten by one of Mr. Scamander’s creatures.
-麻鸡 -施遗忘咒了吗
– No-Maj? – Obliviated?
抹掉他的记忆
Obliviate him!
梅林的胡子啊
Merlin’s beard.
您知道您的哪只动物该为此负责吗
You know which of your creatures was responsible,
斯卡曼德先生
Mr. Scamander?
这不是动物干的
No creature did this.
别装了
Don’t pretend!
你们知道那是什么 看伤痕就知道
You must know what that was, look at the marks…
这是默默然干的
That was an Obscurus.
满口胡言 斯卡曼德先生
You go too far, Mr. Scamander.
在美国绝对没有默默然
There is no Obscurial in America.
扣押他的箱子 格雷夫斯
Impound that case, Graves!
-等等 别 还给我 -逮捕他们
– Wait. No. Give that back. – Arrest them!
别伤害那些动物
Don’t hurt those creatures.
求您了 您不理解
Please, you don’t understand,
他们都不危险的 都不危险
nothing in there is dangerous, nothing!
我们自会判断 押他们去监狱
We’ll be the judges of that! Take them to the cells!
别伤害这些动物 他们都不危险的
Don’t hurt those creatures, nothing in there is dangerous!
求您了 别伤害我的动物们
Please, don’t hurt my creatures!
他们不危险的 求您了 不危险的
They aren’t dangerous! Please, they are not dangerous!
他们不会伤害人的
They are not dangerous!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章喜福会
下一篇文章辣手摧花
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!