Except once.
真的吗?对!
Really? Oh, yes!
我要去找医生,我记不起原因了
I had to call the doctor. I don’t remember the reason.
我患了白喉病
I had diphtheria.
如果你需要我
If you need me, I’ll be in the trailer.
我随时待命
Fine.

汉娜?
Hanna?
帮我看好家
Old men and their housekeeping!
年轻人更不干净了
Young men are even more untidy.
但有许多原因去原谅他们
It’s just that there are more reasons to forgive them.
那就是不同,对吗?你这只老鹰
That’s the difference. Right, you old eagle?
真无聊
Such nonsense! Why am I talking to you?
为保我要对你讲?
你还是一只鸟
You’re still a young bird…
建于1938年
built in 1938.
那不是就在昨天吗?
Wasn’t that just yesterday?
我记得你出现时世界发生了什么事
I remember what was going on in the world when you appeared.
奥地利被德国兼并
The Anschluss of Austria, then the skirmishes…
然后是与捷克的冲突
with the Czechs.
空气中充满了战争味道
The smell of war was in the air…
尽管没人知道是何种战争
although no one knew what kind of war.
你被送去前线
You were sent to the front…
因为你可以移♥动♥的顶部
because of your sliding roof…
意味着吸收阳光和清新空气
which is normally meant for sunshine and fresh air.

Well…
工厂要保证将你制♥造♥出来
that assignment wasn’t spelled out in your factory guarantee.
砰嘭之后,你已经可以投入战争中使用了
Bing, bang, you were ready for war time use.
一切都已准备好在战争中使用
Everything is ready for war time use…
任何时间和地点
anytime, anywhere.
我们的旅客都是高级军官
Our passengers were all top brass.
我总说当司机不是一项工作
I always said being a chauffeur is not a job.
只是一种婚姻外的关系
It’s the only extra marital relationship…
你一无所得
where you gain nothing.
载一个旅客去苏德特兰
Drive a customer down to the Sudeten land…
在同一天晚上回到城里
and back to the city the same evening.
去图守吉亚,去巴伐利亚
To Thuringia, to Bavaria…
一直到海边
way up to the coast.
在罗森堡等了三个小时
Three hours’ wait in Regensburg!
我向回走
I paced back and forth…
不想让你消失在眼中
without letting you out of my sight.
你多么新鲜,我的老鹰
You were so new, my angel…
如此美丽
and so damned beautiful.
我们分离了
Only once did we get carried away.
在最后的两三分钟内
Two minutes before the end…
在1945年4月1日
in April, 1945.
那已足够了,医生
But that was enough, Doctor!
当我们被借给别人时
Or when we were on loan to someone…
因为那人的司机得了肺炎
whose driver had pneumonia.
如果时间对他们只意味痛苦
If time were merely painful to them…
他们的完美但没有意义
then their perfection would make no sense.
人类的这一部分是完美的
This small piece of a human being is perfect.
一颗牙齿
A tooth!
不管谁见到它,都可见到一张脸
Whoever observes it can see a face…
可以看到眼睛和听见呼吸
can see eyes, can hear breathing.
在某些地方,时间好像要徘徊
In some places, time seems to want to linger.
它不会静止,它不停运动
Not that it stands still. It just moves in different ways.
这些就是当人们谈论时遇到疑惑的时候
These maybe places where people once worked…
talked in confusion and cursed.
有一天,这些地方不再重要了
Then, one day, these places were no longer important.
现在它还在呼吸
This breathing is now…
and now…
现在
and now…
还是现在
and still now.
什么在驱使他?
What’s keeping him?
世界要走向尽头了
The world is about to end!
好,让我们看你上车
Okay, let’s see you step on it!
我会尽力的,贝克先生
I’ll do my best, Mr. Becker.
那是最后一班飞机
It’s the last plane!
如果天空中出现父亲
If writing appeared in the sky now, saying…
写道ue4cd“世界已不再需要德国人了”
“You Germans are no longer needed in this world”…
多么可怕的祝福
what a blessing that would be!
美国会有德国人吗?爸爸?
Will there be many Germans in America, Dad?
有我认识的孩子吗?
Any kids that I know?
安顿,你会遇见美国的小孩
Anton, you’ll meet American kids.
真的
Real pals. Boy Scouts.
那是什么?
– What’s that? – Like our scouts.
就象我们的童子军那样
你会学会打棒球
You’ll learn a new sport: baseball.
你会惊奇有新生活
A new life! You’ll be amazed.
为何不住口?
Why don’t you stop talking?
为什么万物要先分开
Why must everything first fall apart…
消失
disappear…
每个姿势,每个恳求
every gesture, every plea…
在你知道自己不是聋子之前
before you realize that you’re not listening…
that you’re deaf?
格图得,你要很快适应
Gertrud, get a grip on yourself, for once!
你要在这居住了
You’ll have to live in here now.
在家中安全居住,什么也不会发生
Stay safe in the box, so that nothing can happen to me.
如果你不够幸运,许多事情将会发生
So many things can happen outside, if you’re not lucky.
看,拉菲娜
Look, Raphaela!
我们从未有这幼齿
Wenever had baby teeth…
从未将它们搞松
never pried them loose…
从未用拇指和食指去祈福
never held one with the thumb and index finger…
to cast over our shoulder for good luck.
我们不能影响时间
We cannot exert any influence over time.
我们对时间不抱期望,卡西尔
We weren’t expecting time, Cassiel.
时间已经摆在面前
And once time was already there…
不相信它有一天令我们变成观察家
we didn’t believe it could make us observers one day.
很难观察时间
It’s hard to observe time…
我们不了解自己
which knows so little about itself and its own dimensions.
我想把这个小牙齿给别人
I’d like to give this little tooth to someone.
我会尝试人类的行为
Even knowing that I’d be tampering with its human existence.
难以忘记
Unforgivable!
大部分人的行为都无意义
Most people’s behavior makes little sense.
那只是一场时间游戏
It’s just a pastime, game-playing, exploiting time.
他们都居住在地下室中
They’re all basement dwellers, to be exact.
见过这车牌吗?
– You saw the license plate? – Sure. I’m not blind.
当然了,我不是盲的
那两个人是谁
Who are those two figures?
他们不重要,拿走
They’re unimportant. Remove them.
我想查他们的纳粹背景
I want no trace of their Nazi past. Can you do that?
你可做到吗?
Listen, that’s my job!
听着,那是我的工作
温特,我害怕有一天你会越轨
Winter, I’m always afraid you’ll over do it one day.
我很正常,什么时候
Oh, I’m fairly stable. When?
星期三
Let’s say Wednesday.
好,我周四来
Okay. I’ll come on Thursday, between 10:00 and 11:00.
10点到11点之间
You can also come between 11:00 and 10:00.
你可在11点到10点回来
I’m always here.
我一直在这里
该死的职业
A shitty profession, eh?
亲爱的上帝,原谅我选择做个铁匠
Dear God, forgive me for choosing to become a forger.
你们的带子,全是X级的
– Here, your cassettes. All X-rated. – Let me make sure they’re okay.
先看看它们是否没带
我们走之前别动好吗?
No touching until we’re gone. Get it?
可以用吗?
– This works? – Shut up. My stuff isn’t shit.
住口,我的东西不是垃圾
Come.
来吧
如果这不干净,你会后悔的
If these are lousy, you’ll regret it!
如果这枪用不了,你要小心
And if the gun doesn’t work, watch out!
父亲,我要废了你
And you, Dad, I’ll waste you, you bastard!
你永远打不败我
You’ll never beat me up again!
星期天,在花♥园♥准备好
On Sunday, in the garden. Prepare yourself.
我会将它送去荷兰
Then I’ll split, to Holland or somewhere.
我仍然吃惊
It still amazes me…
你不用考虑你的行为

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!