他们创造了一切
And to believe still more…
they’ve created an image of every thing.
他们要缓和紧张
They expect images to allay their fears…
实现梦想
fulfill their dreams…
制♥造♥快乐
provide their pleasures…
satisfy their longings.
满足期望
Human beings didn’t master the Earth.
人类不是地球主宰
地球成了他的主宰
The Earth has become their master.
记得当初多么简单
Remember how simple it once was?
我们会再现在他们面前
We would appear to them and put words into their hearts.
用句子感化他们的心灵
我们可以讲,别害怕,我来宣布…
We could say, “Fear not, I’ve come to proclaim– ”
我们是唯一的声音
That’s when we were the only voices.
现在的人被谎言包围
Now people are besieged by new lies every day.
谎言变得更大声,更吓人
Ever louder, baser and more intrusive lies…
没有意义
which dull their senses…
所以他们接收不了我的信息
so they’re unable to hear our message.
但这些人的心变得坚强起来
“But the heart of this people is grown hard…
他们的眼睛闭上了
their eyes are closed…
and their ears can’t hear…
他们还要看
lest they see with their eyes…
and hear with their ears and understand with their heart. ”
用心去了解
我多想成为他们一员
How I long to be one of them!
用眼睛去观察
To see with their eyes…
用耳朵聆听
to hear with their ears…
去了解如何面对时间和死亡
to understand how they experience time…
how they learn about death…
如何感觉爱
how they feel love…
如何了解这个词
and how they perceive the world.
成为他们一员
To be one of them…
变成黑暗中的光明使者
and so become a brighter messenger of light, in these dark days.
拉菲娜,今天让我们分开
Let us part for today, Raphaela.
拉菲娜!
Raphaela!
这发生了
It’s happened!
我成了他们一员
I’ve become one of them!
真疯狂
It’s crazy!
你从哪来?如此突然?
Where did you come from so suddenly?
你听见吗?拉菲娜
Can you hear me, Raphaela? Are you still there?
你还在吗?
别留下我一个人
Just don’t leave me alone!
你不把我放下吗?
Aren’t you gonna put me down?
过来,睡在这里
Come, sit next to me.
这里真迷人
It’s so vivid here!
如此多颜色
So many colors!
多么温暧
And so warm!
但你却穿冬天
But you’re wearing a winter coat.
冬天?
A winter coat?
怎么不♥穿♥呢?
Why not?
你还戴着围巾
You’re wearing a scarf.
我太大声了吗?
Do I talk too loudly?
还行
It’s okay.
讲悄悄话吧?
Try to whisper.
悄悄话?
Whisper?
Whisper…
Like this?
像这样
Now shout loudly!
大声叫吧
你好!
Hello!
不差吧?
Not bad, eh?
你在哪里?
Where are you?
我是莱萨
– I’m Raissa. – I know.
我知
And you?
卡西尔
Cassiel.
奇怪的名字
Weird name.
你这样认为吗?
You think so?
你很面熟
You… you look so familiar.
小心一点
Be careful.
你也要小心
You be careful, too.
我不知道,拉菲娜
I had no idea, Raphaela!
例如说这个灯
This light, for instance.
我认为是氖光灯
I think it’s neon.
你想象不出这里有多冷
You can’t imagine how cold it is, and what harsh outlines it creates.
这是为旅客装的灯
It’s a light for travelers because it drives people into high gear.
因为它给人们装上了马达
我们不知为何他们动作如此匆忙
We always wondered why they were constantly in a rush.
现在我知道了
Now I know. It’s the light.
是因为灯
They’ve pitted it against the sun.
他们有惊人的速度
They’re caught up in their damn speed, I tell you.
对现在已足够了
Enough for now.
You won’t believe what’s still ahead of me.
你想拿不出我前面有什么
I have to get organized, make plans, think.
我要做个计划
现在我很混乱
Now I can intervene, mingle.
我成了一个人
Now I’m human.
你昨天是个流浪汉吗?
Yesterday you were a zombie?
艾迪加,别骂人
Edgar! Stop bothering people.
开始时,感觉不到时间
In the beginning, there was no time.
After a moment, time began with a splat.
过了一会,时间开始发动
什么?
What?
对不起,你跟我讲话吗?
Excuse me. You were talking to me?

Yes.
你讲什么?
What did you say?
你的额头写着一个字,卡西尔
There’s a word on your forehead, Cassiel, written with tears.
用泪水写成的
是关于痛苦的
It’s a word for loss…
有人想看天空是怎么样的
describing someone who wanted to see paradise from the outside…
找不到回去的路
and never found his way back.
一个只为在最短一刻出现的单词
A word waiting to appear one day just for the tiniest moment.
你怎么知道我名字?
– How do you know my name? – The name is not important.
名字不重要
It’s the word on your forehead.
是你额头上的字
别乱了
Guard it.
想碰运气吗?
Try your luck?
一,二,三!
One, two, three! Only a hundred marks.
只要几百马克
Hundred marks. It’s a lot of money.
几百马克,太多钱了
有时很多,有时什么也不是
Sometimes it’s a lot. Sometimes it’s nothing.
I’m completely broke. I have no money at all.
我完全没钱了
我帮你
I’ll do you a favor.
我借你一百马克
I’ll take that off you for a hundred marks.
要我的盔甲?
My armor?
我给你200
I’ll give you 200 for it.
很容易
It’s easy.
你要小心
You just gotta pay attention.
不可能
That’s impossible!
其他人呢?
– Where is everybody? – Hey! What are you up to?
你要干什么?
Hands off. Let me go!
放开我
I lost. I lost everything!
我什么也没有了
老猎人不会倒下
Old hunters never die.
他们只是隐退了,我知道
They just fade away. I know.
但不是我
But not me. Never.
你想要他的什么?
What do you want from him?
He just doesn’t belong here.
他不属于这里
他不一般
He’s irregular.
那又如何?
So what?
黑暗正在压下来
There’s darkness pouring down, my dear, and it’s deep enough to drown you.
足够把你淹没
You talk about darkness because you’re in love with it.
你讲黑暗,因为你已爱上它
Honey, I hate it.
亲爱的,我恨它
它既腐朽又沉闷
It’s rotten and dull.
老实讲,它很臭
Frankly, it stinks.
给他一个机会去发现吧
Give him a chance to find it out.
你要云,就不能忘了风
You want clouds, you can’t forget the wind.
你叫什么?你一定有名字
What’s your name? You must have a name.
当然了
Of course. I’m not just anybody.

Right.
What’s so hard? Just a name!
有什么难的?名字而已

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!