Oh, yah? Yah.
是吗? 是的
Yah, is that useful to ya? You betcha, yah.
对你有帮助吗? 当然有帮助
Yah!
好极了
Come on! Goddamn it!
来吧! 他妈的!
Jesus Christ!
岂有此理呀!
Come on, you fucking shit-box!
真♥他♥妈♥的烂货
Been here for days.
在此几天了
Goddamn it, nothing to do.
妈的 无所事事
Fucking TV doesn’t even…
电视机也坏了…
Damn it! Come on, plug me in, man. Give me a fucking signal.
他妈的 来吧! 给我来点讯号♥吧
Goddamn it!
他妈的
Come on!
来吧!
Fuck! Come on!
干! 来吧!
Plug me into the ozone, baby, come on!
给我点讯号♥啊! 来吧!
Fuck! Fuck!
干! 干!
Well…
好了…
…I’m turning in, Norm.
…我要睡觉了 诺曼
Oh, yah?
是吗?
Hello?
喂?
Is this Marge? Yah?
喂 是玛姬吗? 是的
Margie Olmstead?
玛姬·奥斯特?
Yah, who’s this?
是的 你是谁?
This is Mike Yanagita!
我是麦克·柳田!
You know, Mike Yanagita, remember me?
是麦克·柳田啊 记得我吗?
Mike Yanagita? Yah!
麦克·柳田? 是啊!
Well, yah, of course I remember you.
啊 我当然记得你啦
How are ya doing? What time is it?
你好吗? 现在几点钟啊?
Oh, jeez, it’s a quarter to 11. I hope I didn’t wake you.
啊 天啊 是10:45了 希望我没吵醒你
No. That’s okay.
没有 没关系
I’m down in the Twin Cities…
我在双子城
…and I was watching on TV about these shootings up in Brainerd…
…看到电视新闻 报导布瑞内德的枪击事件…
and I saw you on the news. Yah.
我在新闻报导中见到你 是的
I thought, “Is that Margie Olmstead? I can’t believe it!”
我说 那不是玛姬·奥斯特吗? 我真不敢去相信
Yah, that’s me.
是的 是我
Well, how the heck are you? Okay, you know, okay.
你好吗? 不错 还不错
Yah? Yah.
是吗? 是啊
How are you doing? Oh, pretty good.
你好吗? 啊 过得去啦
Well, heck, it’s been such a long time, Mike.
麦克 好久不见了
It’s great to hear from you.
很高兴听到你的声音
Yah, you got your…
是的…
This is loaded, here. This has your independent
这辆是全配备的 有独♥立♥的…
Your front-wheel drive, rack-and-pinion steering…
前轮驱动 齿轮转向器…
…anti-Iock brakes, alarm, radar.
…防锁式煞车 警报器 雷达
And I can give it to you with a heck of a sealant.
我还可以给你做防锈处理
This TruCoat will keep the salt off… I don’t need no sealant, though.
多一层处理 可以抵抗盐…我不需要防锈处理
Yah, you don’t need that. Were you thinking of financing here?
是的 没这需要 你有需要在这里办贷款吗?
You ought to be aware of this GMAC plan they have. It’s super.
我们有一个GMAC计划 真的很棒…
Got a call for you, Jerry. Yah, okay.
杰瑞 有电♥话♥找你 好的 来了
Jerry Lundegaard.
杰瑞·朗迪加德
Jerry, you got the phone to yourself? Well, yah.
你要打电♥话♥给自己吗? 当然
Know who this is?
知我是谁吗?
Well, yah, I got an idea. How’s that Ciera working out for you?
我有个好主意 西拉汽车性能如何?
Circumstances have changed, Jerry. Well, what do you mean?
杰瑞 情况有变 啊…什么意思?
Things have changed. Circumstances beyond the acts of God.
事态有变 情况有变 我想 是上天安排的
Force majeure. What the?
什么…
How’s Jean?
简没事吧?
Who’s Jean? My wife!
简是谁? 我老婆啊
She’s all right, but there are three people in Brainerd who aren’t.
她没事 但布瑞内德那三个人有事
What are you talking about? Let’s finish this deal.
你在说什么? 快点把这件事了结吧
Blood has been shed, Jerry.
杰瑞 已有流血事件事件发生
What the heck do you mean? Three people in Brainerd.
你这是什么意思? 布瑞内德的那三个人
Oh, jeez. That’s right, and we need more money.
我的天啊 没错 所以我们需要更多钱
What? What do you fellas got yourself mixed up in?
你在说什么? 怎会这样的?
We need more money. This was a noroughstuff deal!
我们需要更多钱 当初说好是非暴♥力♥的
Don’t ever interrupt me! Shut the fuck up!
别打断我的话 杰瑞! 闭嘴!
Well, I’m sorry, but I… I’m not gonna debate you, Jerry.
对不起 但我…杰瑞 我不想和你争论
We now want the entire $80,000. For chrissake, here.
杰瑞 我不想和你争论 那八万元现在要全归我们
Blood has been shed. We’ve incurred risks.
发生流血事件 我们要冒风险
I’m coming tomorrow. Have the money ready.
我明天会入城来拿钱
We had a deal here. A deal’s a deal.
我们已讲好的 那是协定
Is it, Jerry? Ask those three poor souls up in Brainerd if a deal’s a deal.
是吗 杰瑞? 去跟布瑞内德 死去的三个人说吧
Ask them! The heck do you mean?
跟他们说去! 你那是什么意思?
“The heck do you mean?” See you tomorrow.
那是什么意思? 明天见吧
Yah? Jerome Lundegaard?
喂? 是杰瑞·朗迪加德吗?
Yah. This is Reilly Diefenbach from GMAC.
是啊 我是GMAC的瑞利·迪分巴
I’ve not received the vehicle I.D. S you promised.
我还未收到你的汽车编号♥资料
Yah, I… Those are in the mail.
是的…我已寄出去了
That very well may be. I must inform you, however…
也许是吧 但我必须告知
…that absent the receipt of those numbers by tomorrow…
…但若明天下午我们还未收到资料…
…I’ll refer this to our legal department. My patience is at an end.
…我会把此事交给法律部门来处理 容忍♥是有限度的
Good day, sir. Yah.
祝你好运 好的
Hi, Norm.
诺曼 你好
How are you doing, Margie? How’s the fricassee?
你好 玛姬 食物如何?
Pretty darn good. You want some? Oh, no. I got…
很不错 要来点吗? 不…噢 诺曼
Hey, Norm, I thought you was going ice fishing?
我以为你去冰上钓鱼了呢
Yah, after lunch.
是的 吃饱了就去
What ya got there? The numbers you asked for.
你有什么发现? 你要的电♥话♥号♥码
Calls from the lobby pay phone at the Blue Ox.
电♥话♥是从蓝牛旅馆 大厅的公用电♥话♥打出的
Two to Minneapolis that night.
那晚打了两次 到明尼阿波利斯
First one’s a trucking company. Second’s a private residence.
第一次是打到货车公♥司♥ 第二次是打到私人住♥宅♥
A Shep Proudfoot.
叫谢泼·巴福的
A what? Shep Proudfoot. That’s a name.
什么? 谢泼·巴福 是人名
Okay. Yah, I think I’ll take a drive down there, then.
好的 看来我要去那儿一趟了
Oh, yah? Twin Cities?
是吗? 到双子城去?
Oh, yah?
是吗?
Damn it. I want to be a part of this thing.
他妈的 我要亲自出马
No, Wade. They were real clear.
不 韦德 他们说得很清楚
They’ll call with instructions, and it’s to be delivered by me alone.
他们明天会来电交代方式 要我独自一个人前去交赎金
It’s my money. I’ll deliver it.
钱是我的 我去
What do they care?
他们不会在乎
Wade’s got a point. I’ll handle the call, Jerry.
韦德说得对 我来听电♥话♥吧 杰瑞
No, no. See, they only deal with me.
不 他们只会跟我谈
You feel this nervousness on the phone, there. They’re very…
从电♥话♥可以感到他们很紧张
These guys are dangerous.
这些人是很危险的人物
All the more reason. I don’t want you…
但我有其它理由的 我不想你…
With all due respect, I don’t want you mucking this up.
恕我直言 杰瑞 我不希望你误了事
What do you mean?
什么意思?
If they want my money, deal with me, or I’ll go to a professional.
他们想要我的钱 就要和我谈 要不然 我就去报♥警♥
No. There’s a million dollars here. No…
不…那是一百万元啊! 不…
Look, Jerry, you’re not selling me a damn car!
杰瑞 你不是在向我推销汽车
It’s my show here. That’s that.
由我来出面 就这样了!
It’s the way we’d prefer to handle it, Jerry.
我们认为这样比较好 杰瑞
Hi. How ya doing? Real good. How are you today?
你们好啊? 很好 太太 你好吗?
I’m doing really super, there. Thanks.
很不错 谢谢
I’m Mrs. Gunderson. I have a reservation.
我是甘德森太太 我有订房♥
Yep, ya sure do, Mrs. Gunderson.
是的 甘德森太太
Is there a phone down here, you think?
这儿有电♥话♥吗?
Detective Sibert?
希伯特警探吗?
Yah, this is Marge Gunderson from Brainerd. We spoke?
我是从布瑞内德来的玛姬·甘德森 我们曾通过电♥话♥的
Yah, well, actually I’m in town here.
是的 我已到双子城来了
I had to do a few things in the Twin Cities, thought I’d check in…
我在双子城有点事要处理 我想查…
…about that USFI search on Shep Proudfoot.
…一个叫谢泼·巴福的人
Oh, yah?
是吗?
Well, maybe I’ll visit with him if I have the…
或许我可以去拜访他一下…
No, I can find that.
不用了 我可以找到的
Thanks a bunch.
好的 谢谢你
Oh, say. Would you know a good place for lunch in the downtown area?
等等 你知道 城里有适合吃午餐的好餐厅吗?
The Radisson.
洛迪逊餐厅
Oh, yah? Is it reasonable?
是吗? 价钱合理吗?
Hi. How ya doing? I decided not to park here.
嗨 你好吗? 我决定不在此停车

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!