Yah, right.
是的
You’re saying… What are you saying?
你意思是…你刚才说什么?
You’re saying, we put in the money, you collect when it pays off.
你在说 我们来出钱 你坐享其利
No, no! I’d pay you back the principal and interest.
不 不…我会连本带利归还的
Heck, I’d go one over prime? We’re not a bank, Jerry.
我可以多付你们一分利息 我们不是银行 杰瑞
If I wanted a bank interest on $750,000…
要收七十五万元的利息
I’d go to Midwest Federal, talk to Bill Diehl.
我会到 中西联邦银行去找比尔·迪尔
He’s at Norstar. He’s at…
=他已到北极星银行去了
No, no, but see, I don’t need a finder’s fee.
不 我不是要什么中介费 .
I need… Finder’s fee’s what, 10 percent?
我是要..中介费是多少? 一成?
That’s not gonna do it for me. I need the principal.
那对我来说根本没用 我需要资本
Jerry, we’re not gonna just give you $750,000.
杰瑞 我们不会给你七十五万元
What the heck were you thinking?
你在想什么啊?
If I’m only getting bank interest, I want security.
如果我只要银行利息 我们 何来保障?
Heck, FDIC. I don’t see nothing like that here.
联邦存款保险公♥司♥? 这样根本行不通
Yeah, but I…
是的 但是我…
Okay, I guarantee you your money back.
好吧 我保证一定全额奉还
I’m not talking about your damn word, Jerry.
我不是要你的承诺 杰瑞
What the heck? We’re not a bank.
老天 你在想什么? 我们不是银行 杰瑞
I don’t want to cut you out of the loop…
听我说 我不想把你排除在外…
…this here’s a good deal.
…这是笔好买♥♥卖♥♥
I assume, if you’re not interested,
我想 若你对我们的提议 没兴趣的话
you won’t mind if we move on it.
你应该不会介意
Independently.
我们自己来进行吧!
Damn it!
他妈的!
Hon?
老婆?
Got the groceries.
杂货买♥♥回来了!
Yah, Wade
韦德…
…it’s Jerry. I…
…我是杰瑞 我…
Wade, it’s Jerry. I don’t know what to do. It’s Jean.
韦德 我是杰瑞 我不知该怎办 是简
I don’t know what to do. It’s my wife.
我不知该怎办 是我老婆
I don’t know what to do. It’s Jean.
我不知该怎办 是简
Yah, Wade, I… It’s Jerry, I…
韦德 我是杰瑞 我…
Wade, it’s Jerry. We gotta talk.
韦德 我是杰瑞… 我…我们要谈谈
It’s something hor… Jeez, it’s terrible.
有事发生…太可怕了
Yah, Wade Gustafson, please.
请找韦德·古斯塔夫森听电♥话♥
Shut the fuck up, or I’ll throw you back into the trunk, you know.
闭嘴 不然我把你丢到后厢去
That’s more than I’ve heard you say all week.
这是一周来 我唯一听到你说的话
Ah, shit!
真♥他♥妈♥的
Oh, the tags.
啊 标签
All right, it’s just the tags. I never put my tags on the car.
没关系 只是标签 我车上从不贴标签的
Don’t worry, I’ll take care of this.
别担心 我会搞定的
Keep it still back there, lady…
太太 在后面别乱动
…or else we’re gonna have to, you know, shoot you.
别逼我们杀你
Hey, I’ll take care of this.
我会搞定的
How can I help you, officer?
有事吗 警官?
This a new car, then, sir?
这是辆新车吗 先生?
It certainly is, officer. Still got that smell.
当然 警官 气味都还在呢
You’re required to display tags, either in the plate area…
那你应在车牌上或后窗
…or taped to the back window. -Certainly.
贴上临时标签的 -当然
Can I see your registration? Certainly.
可以看看你的驾照和登记证吗? 当然
Yeah, I was gonna tape up the tag.
我是想贴上标签的
You know, to be in full compliance
完全按照规定贴
…but it must have slipped my mind.
但一定是…一忙忘了
Maybe the best thing would be to take care of it here.
或许最好是 在此就把它摆平吧
What’s this, sir?
这是什么 先生?
My license and registration.
我的驾照和汽车登记证
I want to be in compliance.
我是想守规定
I was thinking, we could take care of it right here in Brainerd.
我只是想 我们能在此就把它摆平
Put that back in your pocket, please.
请放回你的口袋
And step out of the car, please, sir.
请下车 先生
Shut the fuck up!
他妈的闭嘴!
Whoa.
天啊
Whoa, daddy.
天哪
You’ll take care of it.
你会搞定的
You are smooth-smooth, you know?
你太温和了 你知道吗?
Oh, daddy.
天啊
Just clear him off the road.
把他拖离公路
Yeah.
好吧
Oh, jeez.
该死的
Hi, it’s Marge.
嘿 我是玛姬
Oh, my. Where?
天啊 在那儿?
Yeah.
是的
Oh, jeez.
天啊!
Okay, there in a jiff.
好的 我马上到 杰夫
Real good, then.
好吧
You can sleep. It’s early yet.
你再睡一会吧 时候还早
Gotta go? Yeah.
一定要去吗? 是的
I’ll fix you some eggs.
我去帮你煮些蛋吧
It’s okay, hon. I gotta run.
不用了 我赶时间
You gotta eat a breakfast, Marge.
你一定要吃早点的 玛姬
I’ll fix you some eggs.
我去帮你煮些蛋吧
Hon, you can sleep.
亲爱的 你回去睡觉吧
You gotta eat a breakfast.
你一定要吃早点的
I’ll fix you some eggs.
我去帮你煮些蛋吧
Ah, Norm.
噢 诺曼…
Thanks, hon. Time to shove off.
谢谢你 甜心 我该走了
Love ya, Margie. Love ya, hon.
我爱你 玛姬 我也爱你 甜心
Hon? Yah?
甜心? 什么事?
Prowler needs a jump.
车子需要接电才能发动
Hi, Lou.
你好 路尔
What you got there?
你拿了什么?
Margie. Thought you might need a little warm-up.
玛姬 来取取暖吧
Thanks a bunch.
谢谢
What’s the deal, now? Gary says triple homicide?
情况怎么样? 杰瑞说是三宗凶杀案
Yah, looks pretty bad. Two of them are over here.
是的 情况很糟 这边死了两个
Where is everybody?
其他的人呢?
Well, it’s cold, Margie.
天气太冷了 玛姬
Watch your step, Margie.
小心滑倒 玛姬
Ah, jeez.
天啊…
Ah, jeez!
我的天啊!
Here’s the second one.
这是第二个!
It’s in the head and the hand there.
头部和手部有伤口
I guess that’s a defensive wound. Oh, yah?
我想那是个防卫伤口 是吗?
Where’s the state trooper?
那州警那儿去了?
Back there a good piece. In the ditch next to his Prowler.
在自己巡逻车旁的沟里 身体完好
Okay. So we got a trooper pulls someone over…
好吧 那么说州警拦停某辆车…
…we got a shooting, these folks drive by…
…然后发生枪击 恰好有人开车经过…
…there’s a high-speed pursuit, ends here…
…然后飞车追逐到这里
…and then this execution-type deal. -Yah.
后被枪杀 是的
I’d be very surprised if our suspect was from Brainerd.
我会非常惊讶 如果凶手是来自布瑞内德
Yah.
是的
And I’ll tell you what, from his footprint, he looks like a big fella.
从他的脚印看来 应是个高大的人
You see something down there, chief?
发现什么了吗 头?
No, I just think I’m gonna barf!
不 只是觉得想吐
Jeez.
天啊
You okay, Margie? Yah, I’m fine.
你没事吧 玛姬? 没事
It’s just morning sickness.
只是晨呕
Well, that passed.
好 没事了
Yah? Yah, now I’m hungry again.
=是吗? =是的 现在又觉得肚子饿了
You had breakfast yet, Margie?
你吃过早餐了吗? 玛姬
Oh, yah. Norm made some eggs. Yah?
吃过了 诺曼煮了蛋 是吗?
Well…
那么…
…what now, do you think? -Let’s go take a look at that trooper.
…现在你认为要如何? -到巡逻车那儿看看
There’s different footprints here, Lou.
路尔 这儿的脚印不一样
Yah? This guy’s smaller than his buddy.
是吗? 是的 这家伙比较矮小
Oh, yah?
是吗?
How’s it look, Marge?
情况如何 玛姬?
Well, he’s got his gun on his hip there…
他的枪还在腰间
…and he looks like a nice enough guy.
…看来是个好好先生

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!