德怀特叔叔要你们脱鞋
Papa Dwight wants you to take off your shoes.
德怀特喜欢美脚,脱鞋吧
Dwight likes feet. Take off your shoes.
真美
So beautiful.
德怀特太喜欢了
Dwight likes this foot a lot.
宝贝!
Yes, baby!
德怀特喜欢…
Daddy Dwight loves…
联邦调查局的
FBI!
我什么都没做,德怀特什么都没做!
I didn’t do nothing, man! Dwight didn’t do nothing!
别走!你们去哪?
Hey, no! Stay, stay! Where you going?
再见了,德怀特!
Bye, Dwight!
我做了什么?
No, what did I do?
你因为私藏♥毒♥品被捕
You’re under arrest for distribution of meth.
毒品?我从不碰那玩意
Meth? Dwight’s never touched that shit, bro!
现在碰了
Dwight has now.
那不是我的!
Yo, that ain’t mine! No!
你知道这从来站不住脚的,对吧?
You know that’s never gonna stick, right?
是啊
Yeah, it’s not supposed to.
加油!
Live it up! Live it up!
科罗娜啤酒
Yeah, Corona.
德怀特太不幸了
That’s too bad about Dwight.
你进入他们组织那晚联邦调查局 搜查了他的房♥子
Having the Feds raid your house the same night you make the team.
真不幸
So unfortunate.
我想说我真没想到在这遇见你
I wish I could say I was surprised to see you here.
怎样才能让我不告诉他们你是警♥察♥
What’s to stop someone from telling them you’re a cop?
和我不告诉他们你来这的真正目的 是一回事吧
Probably the same thing that’s keeping me from telling them why you’re really here.
你们好吗,伙计们
What up, fellows?
你好
Hey, how you doing?
玩得开心吗?
Great. You having a good time?
很开心
Yeah, a great time.
跟我来,找点乐子
Come on, let’s have a better time.
你的车怎么样了?撞得不轻啊
How’s your car? it took a nasty bump.
会好的
it’ll be ready.
我听说你刚从牢里出来
I also heard you just got out of County.

Yeah. Mmm-hmm.
听说过吉姆·加西亚吗?
You know a guy named Jim Garcia?
没有,地方大,很多名字,很多面孔
Nah. Big place. Lots of names, lots of faces.
你,很多人要抓你
And you, you’re wanted by a lot of people, homes.
那可对生意不好
Yeah, that kind of heat can’t be good for business.
那要看你怎么看这件事
Yeah, well, that depends on how you look at things.
我被抓,我坐牢
I go down, I do time.
真的坐牢
I do real time.
我不知道别人怎么样
I don’t know about your other drivers,
只要我看到后面警车在追
but when I see flashing lights in my mirror,
我可不会停
I don’t stop.
你们两个认识吗?
Do you know each other?
他曾泡我妹妹
He used to date my sister.
明白了
I see.
你很走运
You’re a lucky man.
怎讲?
How’s that?
你还活着
You’re still breathing.
为我们爱过和失去过的女人们干杯
To the ladies we’ve loved and the ladies we’ve lost.
布拉加怎么样?
So, what’s Braga about?
他和我们一样
You know, he’s just one of us.
发迹于街头,最后入狱
Came up from the streets. Down for el barrio.
现在他是发号♥施令的人
Now he’s a shot caller.
老大中的老大
The boss of bosses.
瞧见这些人了吗?
See all these cats in here?
他们都愿意为布拉加去死
Any one of them would die for Braga.
包括你?
including you?
特别是我
Especially me.
好好玩,伙计们,这是你们的地盘
Enjoy the party, fellows. Club’s yours.
不管你们要什么,美酒,佳人,都行
Whatever you want, booze, broads, it’s all good.
布拉加是我的
Braga’s mine.
我要把他们一网打尽
I’m taking the whole house down.
好运
Good luck.
对这辆车很感兴趣?
Something interests you about this car?
欣赏车身设计
Just admiring the body work.
你是那种喜欢车胜过女人的人吗?
Are you one of those boys who prefers cars to women?
我是那种喜欢完美身形的人
I’m one of those boys that appreciates a fine body,
不管是车还是女人
regardless of the make.
你的车?
Your car?
菲尼克斯的车
it’s Fenix’s car.
你会在接头地点见到他 他给你们领路
You’ll meet him at the rendezvous. He’ll be leading you.
现在…
So now
我知道了你对车的品味
that I know your taste in cars,
告诉我,你的女人什么样子?
tell me, what about your women?
一切都是从眼睛开始的
it all starts with the eyes.
她那双眼睛能穿过浮夸的外表
She’s got to have those kind of eyes that can look right through the bullshit
看到一个人的本质
to the good in someone.
二分天使,八分魔鬼
20% angel, 80% devil.
来到人间
Down to earth.
一点都不怕指甲上沾上机油
Ain’t afraid to get a little engine grease under her fingernails.
听起来一点都不像我
That doesn’t sound anything like me.
是的
It ain’t.

Hi.

Hi.
送你个礼物
I got a gift for you.
好啊
All right.
脏酒杯,我一直想要的
A dirty shot glass, just what I always wanted.
我昨晚从俱乐部弄来的
I got these from the club last night.
他们两个的指纹都在上面
There’s two sets of prints here. Run them both.
我知道一个是坎波斯的 另一个很可能是布拉加的
I know one of these is Campos’. I think the other might be Braga’s.
你要联♥系♥国际刑♥警♥组织
And you’re gonna have to go beyond lnterpol.
那意味着我要联♥系♥每一位探员
So, that means I have to contact individual agencies,
这要好几周时间 好吧
and that could take weeks. Okay.

Yeah.
不到3个街区你就3次违章了
That’s your third traffic violation in less than three blocks.
慢点,奥康纳
Slow it down, O’Conner.
没问题,老爹
Sure thing, Dad.
他停下了
He stopped.
我们跟丢了
We lost him.
他关掉了跟踪器,我们还不知道
He killed the tracker. We don’t know that.
我告诉你,他关掉了跟踪器 我们还不知道!
I’m telling you, he killed the tracker. We don’t know that yet!
直升机出动
Get the bird overhead.
正向北飞行,33度56分
Right now, I’m moving north, 33′, 56’…
安全
All clear.
呼叫总部
Base, flag nine, I’m at Angels 5.
没发现目标,重复,没发现目标
I don’t have a tally on the target. Repeat, I don’t have a tally on the target.
他们走了,那下面没人
They’re gone, there’s no one down there.
见鬼!
Damn it!
这不对,老兄 没人说过被锁在卡车里
This ain’t right, bro. Nobody said nothing about being locked in no truck.
怎么回事
Tell me about it.
嘿,嘿!
Hey. Hey!
你认为他们带我们去哪?
Yo! Where do you think they’re taking us?
无所谓
Don’t matter.
我们现在只是凑热闹的
We’re all just along for the ride now.
欢迎来到墨西哥,小伙子们
Welcome to Mexico, boys.
直升机和监视摄像头
There are helicopters and surveillance cameras
扫描边界的热信♥号♥♥
that scan for heat signatures at the border.
但是存在盲点 通过卫星我可以引导你们穿过去
But there are blind spots that I can guide you through via satellite.
绝对不能犯错 因此你们必须遵守指示
There can be no margin of error, so you must follow my every direction.
有问题吗?
Any questions?
我认为菲尼克斯会在那
I thought Fenix was gonna be here.
他在外面等你们
He’ll meet you out there.
好啦,大家同步
All right, everybody, sync up.
好运,先生们
Good luck, gentlemen.
卫星已连接
Satellite linkup engaged.
以当前速度前往北部边界
Keep proceeding northbound at current speed.
跟紧菲尼克斯
Stay close to Fenix.
他将带你们穿过边境
He’ll lead you across.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!