早上好 布赖斯先生
Good morning, Mr. Bryce.
护送一路上还算顺畅吧
I trust the pickup ran smoothly.
交接已顺利完成
Handoff was clean.
直到目标点位置都一路畅通
No stops till the exit point.
整条路都畅通无阻 老大
Clear roads all the way, chief…
如你所料
Just as you predicted.
感谢您同意早点启程
Thank you for agreeing to an earlier departure time,
黑泽先生
Mr. Kurosawa.
今天很荣幸收到您和
I’m honored that you and your wives
您夫人的AAA级安保委托
Have entrusted a triple A protection service today.
功能设置启动中
Moving red to green option
开始向你导航
Coming in on your vector.
发动引擎
Get the engine started.
飞机必须立刻起飞
I want immediate takeoff.
空中航线已确认安全
Air space has already been cleared.
收到
Roger that.
所有频道即将进入
All channels moving to
空中管制区域
Restricted air space.
请吧
Shall we?
黑泽先生
Mr. Kurosawa…
一路平安
Safe travels.
非常感谢 迈克尔
Thank you very much, michael.
又完成一个AAA级护送任务 先生
Another triple A delivery, sir.
护送他直到上飞机再说
Stay with him till he’s airborne.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
周围都安全吧
Canvas is clear?
几英里以内未见异常 老大
Nothing for miles, chief.
可以说是相当无聊了
Almost boring.
我们的口号♥是什么
And what’s our motto?
无聊至上
Boring is always best.
快 快
Move! Move!
客户遇难 客户遇难
Client down! Client down!
七号♥守则 七号♥守则
Code 7! Code 7!
天哪
Jesus!
该死 简直就是一团乱造
It’s like a goddamn milkshake in here!
布拉沃1号♥准备降落
Bravo 1 down.
我们需要清理小组
We need a clean-up team in here now!
重复 布拉沃1号♥ 准备降落
Repeat, Bravo 1 down.
Ooh, There is no one you have fun with
哦 根本就没有人与你相谈甚欢
Sounds my baby’s love has been done with.
就连你的爱人都准备和你一拍两散
All I do is thanking you
除了说 谢谢你
I’m sittin’ and cryin’ and singin’ the Blues
我也只能独自坐在一旁哼着蓝调
该死的我怎么会有这么多文件
Fucking piece of paper I’ve got here.
我没时间了
I don’t have fucking time.
该死
Holy shit.
塞弗特先生
Mr. Seifert.
– 我们可以走了吗 – 你问我啊
-Are we ready to go? -Are we ready?
我一直等到现在
I’ve been waiting!
你早干什么去了 已经九点半了
What the hell took you so long? It’s half past nine!
抱歉 我不得不做一些准备工作
Apologies. I had to make some preparations.
塞弗特先生 塞弗特先生
Mr. Seifert. Mr. Seifert!
进门的时候 最好让我先过去
It’s best if i go through doors first.
你大概还不清楚我要面对的是什么
I don’t think you know what I’m dealing with here.
快 跟我走 快点
Come on, let’s go, let’s go.
– 走吧 来迈开步子 – 这些人简直是禽兽
-Let’s go. double time. -These people are animals!
他们可能 他们可能已经来了
They’re probably– they’re probably here already,
正 正等着我逃走
Just– just waiting for me to leave.
我能理解你的担忧
I can appreciate your concern,
但是我保证 你现在绝对安全
But i assure you, you are perfectly safe.
你只要照我说的做就行了
All you need to do is exactly what i tell you.
塞弗特先生 塞弗特先生
Mr. Seifert? Mr. Seifert?
这边走
This way, please.
好吧 你是嗑药没嗑够 还是嗑嗨了
All right, is it not enough cocaine, or too much?
听说你是AAA级的
They say you’re triple A rated.
是真的吗
Is that a real thing?
我们先想办法让你伪装自然死亡
Let’s just focus on you dying of natural causes,
好吗
Shall we?
太迟了
So late.
– 那是我的车 – 好好再看它一眼吧
-That’s my car. -Take a mental picture of it.
我们还是坐一辆
I find it safer if we’re using a car
淹没在车流中的车比较安全
That blends in with the surrounding traffic.
额 那很简单
Well, that was easy.
事实上 那根本一点也不难
In fact, practically nothing at all.
– 无聊至上 – 我相信你会减少一
-Boring is always best. -I trust you’ll reduce your–
– 谁 – 我是迈克尔 布莱斯
– What? – This is Michael Bryce.
我是一名执行护卫特工
I’m an executive protection agent,
许可证齐全 是欧盟的合同工
Fully licensed and bonded within the EU.
靠 我知道是你
Fuckin’ hell. I know it’s you.
我有来电显示
I’ve got caller id!
真♥他♥妈♥混账
Such a fucking dick.
你有皮卡要我开 还是怎么
You got a pickup for me or what?
是的 我已经从
Yes. I’ve extracted my client
圣乔治街27号♥把客户带出来了
From 27 Saint George street.
我需要人去清理现场
Cleanup is required.
在北边楼梯间七楼
On the seventh floor, north stairwell…
我放倒了一个受雇于
I’ve left a French national
塔拉伊犯罪集团的法国友人
Employed by the Taray crime syndicate.
南边的楼梯间里还有俩
You’ll find two more in the south stairwell.
屋顶上还有一个
On the roof, you’re gonna find another
他可能需要看看牙科
Who’s gonna need some dental work.
小巷子里 有两位先生
In the alley, there’s two gentlemen
可能需要点心理咨♥询♥
Who may require some counseling.
东边办公室里也有一个
One more in the east office,
就是正在装♥修♥的第六层
On the sixth floor under construction…
还有一个在三号♥电梯里
And one on the number three elevator.
噢 对了 还有停车场
Oh, oh, oh, parking garage,
五号♥停车位的劳斯莱斯底下
Under the rolls royce in space five…
有一磅塑胶炸♥弹♥
There’s a pound of plastic explosives,
所以你可能得叫个拆弹小组过来
So you might want to call the bomb squad.
听到了吗 还是叫消防队吧
Check that. Make it the fire department.
– 那是我的车吗 – 恐怕是的
-Is that my car? -I’m afraid so.
请坐 折腾一天该歇会了
Have a seat, it’s been a long day.
我那可是定制版的劳斯莱斯 独一无二的
That was a custom rolls royce, one of a kind.
我也觉得那颜色很特别
I thought that was an unusual color.
是长春花色吗
Was that periwinkle?
我在车后座上找到了这小家伙
I did find this in the backseat.
– 小碎 – 都是宝贝们 对吧
-Scraps! -Precious, aren’t they?
– 这车里有股尿味儿 – 系好安全带
-It smells like ass in here. -Buckle up.
这车肯定不是AAA级的
This car certainly isn’t triple A rated.
连狗都不愿意待
It’s not even fit for animals.
很抱歉
I apologize
这么久了我才不请自来 教授
For such an unexpected late visit, professor.
您到哪都受欢迎 总统先生
You’re always welcome, Mr. President.
带着士兵来拜访 是应该受到欢迎
In your house with soldiers, yes.
在您的教室里 我一直被某人说我不受待见
In your classroom, I’ve been told I’m less popular.
没什么比接受良好的教育更重要的了
Nothing is more important than a good education.
你英语怎么样
How’s your english?
我不太懂英文 总统先生
I don’t know much english, Mr. President.
使国家发展进步的唯一方法
“the only way for the country to progress…
就是消除那些使社会和人♥民♥
Is by eradicating the scourge of genocide
陷于水深火热之中的种族灭绝行为
Blackening our country and our livelihood.”
我很欣赏你的谦虚
I appreciate your modesty.
我希望我们没打扰到你家人
I hope we’re not disturbing your family.
他们度假去了
They are on holiday.
哦 那祝他们好运
Well, good for them.
家庭使一个人完整
Family makes a man whole.
我本来可以以叛国罪处决你
I could have you executed for treason…
但是另一个罪名或许更适合
But another would simply stand a little bit higher
钉在你的尸体上
On your corpse.
我还可以给你些别的教训
There must be some other lesson I could teach you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!