放马过来
Show me what you got!
快点 伙计们 我能做到
Come on, guys! I can do this.
哈哈 完全没用
Ha-ha, didn’t hurt!
– 哈哈 你奈何不了我 脆骨 – 我是最棒的
– Ha-ha! You got nothin’ on me, Bones! – Hey! I’m the best!
我现在就要战胜你
I’m goin’ get ya now!
好了 我们开始吧
All right, let’s do this thing.
你抓不到我
You can’t catch me!
哈 跑吧
Yeah, run away!
让开 看着点
Get outta my way! Watch it!
小心
Careful.
就差一点
That was close.
你就这点能耐吗
Is that all you got?
嗨 伙计 告诉过你我会回来的
Hi, buddy. I told you I’d be back.
卡车
The truck!
– 别挡我道 失败者 – 嘿
Out of my way, losers! Hey!
– 大家快看 – 真酷
– Guys, check it out. – Wow, cool!
太好了 胜者的卡车
Yes! The winner’s truck.
就在今天吗
It’s happening today?
今天会发生什么
What’s happening today?
你一点也不知道吗 费迪南
Don’t you know anything, Ferdinand?
如果那卡车来了
If that truck’s here,
就意味着斗牛大♥师♥要选择一头公牛
It means the matador’s gonna pick a bull.
你觉得他会选谁
Who do you think he’s gonna pick?
当然是我爸爸啦
Duh, my dad.
等到我的角长出来 就会轮到我了
And when my horns come in, it’ll be my turn.
人们会从西班牙各个地方前来
People will come from all over Spain
为了见到我 伟大的瓦连特
just to see me, the great Valiente!
史上最勇猛的公牛
The fiercest bull of all time.
我会狠狠打倒他
I’ll take him down big time.
人类对抗公牛
Man versus bull.
这场面会好看吗 不会
Will it be pretty? No.
这场面会很棒吗 当然啦
Will it be awesome? Heck yeah!
人们会为我疯狂 令我成为冠军
The crowd will go nuts, making me a champ.
我的余生将会如国王一般度过
I’ll spend the rest of my days living like a king.
做梦吧 瓦连特
Dream on, Valiente.
我才会是被选中的那一个
I’m the one who’s getting selected.
我已经在练习我的胜利微笑了
I’m already working on my victory smile.
嘿 斗牛大♥师♥在这
Hey, the matador’s here!
哪里 在哪 哦 不
Where? where? Oh, no.
我很不舒服 哦 妈妈
I feel sick. oh, mama.
– 这里没有斗牛大♥师♥ 瓜波 – 什么
There’s no matador, Guapo. What?
真是个胆小鬼
What a wimp.
得了吧 瓜波 他会选我的
Forget it, Guapo. He’s gonna pick me.
我是最快 最厉害的公牛
I’m the fastest, baddest bull around.
我快得让他们都看不到我的身影
I’m so fast, they won’t see me coming.
– 脆骨 – 什么
– Bones? – Yeah?
你永远不会被选中的
You’re never gonna get selected.
想知道原因吗
You wanna know why?
为什么
Why?
因为你瘦得皮包骨 脆骨
’cause you’re a puny bag of bones, Bones.
你没事吧
You okay?
我用不着你帮忙 怪胎
I don’t need your help, weirdo.
我很好
I’m fine!
小心点
Careful.
你藏了什么 费迪南
Oh, what do you got there, Ferdinand?
没什么
Uh, nothing.
没什么
“uh, nothing.”
嘿 你们难道不要继续训练吗
Hey! Don’t you guys have some more headbutting to do?
不 这个更好玩
Nah, this is way more fun.
你们能相信吗
Can you believe this guy?
斗牛大♥师♥要选一头牛
The matador is gonna pick a bull…
而他担心的却是一朵蠢花
And all he’s worried about is a dumb flower.
住手 瓦连特
Cut it out, Valiente!
我就不
Make me.
打 打 打 打
Fight! fight! fight! fight!
我不会和你打架的 瓦连特
I’m not gonna fight you, Valiente.
哦 爱花牛害怕了
Aw, flower bull is scared.
我没害怕
I’m not scared.
那就打啊 这才是公牛应该干的事
Then fight. That’s what bulls do.
如果你想 可以打我 但不要伤害这朵花
You can hit me if you want, but leave the flower alone.
你就打算任他打你
You’re just gonna let him smack ya?
什么 那有什么好玩的
What? Where’s the fun in that?
无所谓
Whatever.
留着你的傻花吧
Have your stupid flower.
大公牛们要进去了
The big bulls are going in.
祝我好运 费迪南
Wish me luck, Ferdinand.
好运 爸爸
Good luck, dad.
上吧 爸爸
Go get ’em, dad!
快来吧 我们去看看他们
Come on, guys, let’s see ’em over here.
别挡道
Out of my way!
上吧 公牛
Go, bulls!
这就是斗牛大♥师♥ 他正在挑选
It’s the matador. He’s gonna pick!
我不舒服 我想我要晕了
I feel sick. I think I’m gonna hurl.
下次你会赢的 爸爸
You’ll get ’em next time, dad.
谁问你了
Who asked you?
你看什么看
What are you looking at?
费迪南
Ferdinand!
你在这
Ah, there you are!
他选了我 你能相信吗
He picked me. Can you believe it?
你♥爸♥爸要在斗牛场上为荣誉而奋斗啦
Your dad is gonna fight for glory in the ring.
你非去不可吗
You really have to go?
当然了 我必须去 好啦 费迪
Yeah, of course I have to go. Come on, Ferd.
这是每头公牛的梦想 不是吗
This is what every bull dreams of, right?
可能吧
I guess.
如果这不是我的梦想 可以吗
Is it okay if it’s not my dream?

Well, uh…
听着 费迪 你还是个孩子
Look, Ferd, you’re still a kid, you know.
当你长大 你的梦想就会变
When you grow up, your dreams are gonna change.
所有事情都会改变
Everything’s gonna change.
我告诉你一件会改变的事情
I’ll tell you one thing that’s gonna change…
你会比爸爸更高大强壮
You’re gonna be bigger and tougher than your old man,
毫无疑问
That’s for sure.
– 真的吗 – 那当然
– No way. – Yes way.
然后
Yeah. And then you’ll see…
你就会站在斗牛场上
You’re gonna get in that ring
之后成为冠军
And you are gonna be the champ.
我不打架 也有可能成为冠军吗
Can I be a champ without fighting maybe?
哦 费迪南
Oh, Ferdinand.
我真心希望这世界会如你所愿
I really wish the world worked like that for you,
真的
I do.
但它注定不会如此
But that’s just not how it is for us.
你明白吗
You understand?
好了 时间到了
Okay, it’s time.
你会回来的 是吧
You’re gonna come back, right?
什么 那个斗牛士压根没有机会 好吗
What? That matador doesn’t stand a chance, okay?
好的
Okay.
我赢了之后 就会回到这来
And after I win, I’m coming back here,
我会给你演示我的一招一式
And I’m gonna show you all my moves.
甚至是我的独门秘技
Even my secret ones.
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Dad.
我说过
I called it.
那头牛太软弱了
That bull was soft.
弱者必将倒下
And the soft ones always go down.
你最好别像他一样
You better bull up.
嘿 你在这里做什么
Oh, hey, what are you doing out here?
快 回去 回去
Come on. get back, get back.
回到牛栏里去
Come back to the stall.
快呀 小家伙
Come on, little guy.
一头小牛跑啦 抓住他
A calf is out! Get him!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!