抓住他
Get him!
没事的
It’s okay.
嘘 没事的
Shh. It’s okay.
你好
Hi, there.
别害怕 小家伙
Don’t be afraid, little big guy.
你喜欢花吗
You like flowers?
我会好好照顾你的
I’ll take good care of you.
过来
Come on.
这里现在就是你的家了
This is your home now.
去啊 没关系的
Go on. It’s okay.
好 到你了
Okay, your turn.
谁是我的好男孩 你是我的好男孩
Who’s my good boy? you’re my good boy.
嘿 我以为我才是好男孩呢
Hey, I thought I was the good boy.
晚安 费迪南
Good night, Ferdinand.
费迪南
Ferdinand!
晚安 费迪南
Good night, Ferdinand.
豪尔赫 起床了 老兄
Jorge, rise and shine, buddy.
快点 豪尔赫 醒醒 走吧
Come on, Jorge, wake up! Let’s go!
音乐充满了我的耳朵
Music to my ears.
是个好兆头
Ah, it’s gonna be a good one.
我用角就能感觉得到
Oh, I can feel it in my horns.
嘿 帕科
Hey, Paco!
帕科
Paco!
加油帕科 嘿 狗狗
Pac-attack. Hey, dawg.
对于大日子有没有感到很振奋
You stoked about the big day?
振奋 你什么时候见我振奋过了
Stoked? Have you ever seen me stoked?
听着 我有一些坏消息
Look, I’ve got some bad news.
不要再讲了
Gonna stop you right there.
不许说坏消息
No bad news allowed
因为今天是鲜花节
’cause today is Flower Festival Day.
一年中最伟大的一天
Only the greatest day of the year.
好吧 重点来了
Okay, that’s the thing.
– 今年 – 等会儿再说
This year… – Hold that thought.
嘿 玛丽亚 准备好
Hey, Maria. You ready to put
起飞了吗
those wings to work?
嘿嘿嘿 我刚把这些鸡赶进去
Hey, hey, hey. I just finished herding those chickens.
发射
Launch.
玛丽亚
Maria?
哦 不 玛丽亚
Oh, no. Maria?
– 恭喜 – 玛丽亚
– Congratulations. – Maria!
你刚把玛丽亚射到太阳上去了
You shot maria into the sun.
好样的 玛丽亚
Oh, way to go, Maria.
谁说鸡就不能飞啦
Who says a chicken can’t fly?
自然法则说的 我也说了
Uh, the laws of nature say it. I say it.
– 鸡就是鸡 – 又来了
– Chickens are chickens. – Here we go.
– 狗就是狗 – 公牛就是公牛
Dogs are dogs, and… – Bulls are bulls.
– 是啊 没错 – 这才正常
Yeah. right. Normal.
如果我是头正常的公牛
Hey, if I was a normal bull,
我永远都不会找到这片农场
I would have never found this farm.
我们也不会成为兄弟
And we wouldn’t be brothers.
狗和牛可做不了兄弟
A dog and a bull can’t be brothers.
那太奇怪了
That would be weird.
真的吗
Really?
那为什么我叫你兄弟时
Then why does your tail wag
你的尾巴在摇呢 兄弟
When I call you brother, brother?
嘿 停下
Hey. Stop that.
看来奇怪是新的正常行为 伙计
Looks like weird is the new normal, buddy.
快来吧 得赶在大家离开之前
Come on, before everybody takes off without us.
费迪南 等等
Ferdinand, wait!
这就是我一直要告诉你的事
This is what I’ve been trying to tell you.
你在这里
There you are.
准备好出发了吗
You ready to go?
真抱歉 妮娜
I’m sorry, Nina.
今年费迪南不能去镇上过节了
Ferdinand can’t come to the festival this year.
但他每年都和我们一起去啊
But he goes with us every year.
我知道 但他不再是小牛了
I know, but he is not a little calf anymore.
那我也不去了
Then I won’t go either.
听着 亲爱的 这是为了他好
Listen, honey. It’s for his own good.
但是爸爸 他可是费迪南啊
But, dad. It’s just Ferdinand.
可出了这座农场
But outside this farm,
别人不会像我们一样了解他的
They don’t know him like we do.
对不起 小家伙
Sorry, little big guy.
我会给你带回镇上最美丽的花朵
I’ll bring you back the prettiest bouquet in town.
好吗
Okay?
嘿 振作起来 兄弟
Hey, cheer up, buddy!
花儿没你想的那么有趣
Flowers are overrated anyway!
哈 你给我钱我都不会去参加那个鲜花节
Hah, you couldn’t pay me to go to that festival.
嘿 我们为什么不带上帕科呢 会很有趣的 不是吗
Hey. why don’t we bring paco? fun, right?
也许吧
I guess.
我才不为这个兴奋呢 一点也不
I am not stoked about this. not stoked at all.
这说不通
This doesn’t make any sense.
我不再是一个小牛犊了 那又怎样
I’m not a little calf anymore, so what?
有更大的我可以去爱了
More of me to love.
除此之外 越大的牛 越有用
And besides, bigger bull, bigger helper.
我要去
I’m going.
不 不 不 胡安已经说不让我去了
No. no, no. Juan said no.
胡安说不 我就不去 就这么说定了
Juan said no, i’m not going. it’s settled.
但是没有我 尼娜会痛苦的
But nina will be miserable without me.
她需要我
She needs me.
但我需要去 但我需要留下来
Ah… but i need to go, but i need to stay.
走 留 走
And go. stay. go.
我要怎么做 我要怎么做 我要怎么做
What do i do? what do i do? what do i do?
如果那个橘子没有在我数到三之前掉下来
If that orange doesn’t fall by the time i count to three,
我就去
I’m going.

One…
如果那块石头仍然在那
If that rock is still there

By the time i…
你要石头干什么
What could you possibly need that for?
好吧
Okay.
如果这颗鸡蛋在我数到十之前
If that egg doesn’t hatch
没有孵化 我就去
By the time i count to ten, i’m going.

One…
二 三 四 五 六
Two, three, four, five, six,
七 八 九 十
Seven, eight, nine, ten.
呜嗷 没有孵化 鲜花节 我来啦
Whew! didn’t hatch. flower festival, here i come!

Oh!
呜吼吼
Whoo-hoo-hoo!
嘿 你忘了你的自行车了 我把它放这了
Hey! you forgot your bike. i’ll leave it right here.

Wow.
哦 哇
Oh, wow!
这是更高层次的东西
This is some next level stuff.
哇呜
Whoa.
哈 那人真奇怪
Huh. that was odd.
你不喜欢这个小猪气球吗
You don’t like the little piggy balloon?
我们给你拿个其他形状的气球 好吗
We’ll get you another balloon, okay?
谢谢主[西班牙语]
Gracias al senor.
哦 好漂亮
Oh, nice.

Oh!
都是你的了 小家伙
All yours, little guy.
费迪南 你不应该来这边
Ferdinand. you shouldn’t be here.
什么
What?
尼娜
Nina!
哦 现在他像头牛了
Oh. now he acts like a bull?
我们这里有紧急情况
We have a situation here.
没事的 没事的 他不会伤害任何人的
It’s okay. it’s okay. he won’t hurt anyone.
我的宝贝 那头野兽带走了我的宝宝
My baby. the beast got my baby.
野兽 在哪儿
A beast? where?
哦 哦
Ow! ow!

Huh?
我来了 小宝宝
I’m coming, little baby.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!