好了伙计们 收腹
Okay, guys. think thin!
有人来了 快走
We got company! hit it!

Yeah!
有牛坠车了
Bull overboard!

Go!
等等我 等等我
Wait for me! wait for me!
你也看到了吗
Are you seeing this, too?
要是你搞丢了我的牛 那我在角斗场搏斗的就是你了
If you lose my bull, i’ll fight you in the ring.
小兔子
Bunny!
轮到你们了
Your turn.
前进
Go!
加油 安格斯 你能做到的
Come on, angus. you can do it!
我是牛 又不是医生
I’m a bull, not a doctor.
他们追上来了 快加速
They’re getting closer. speed up!
我已经用尽洪荒之力了
I’m pressing as hard as i can!
往哪儿开 右转打死
Which way? hard right.
我有点晕车
I don’t feel so good.
我也是 兄弟
Yeah. been there, buddy.
我刚说的是右转
I said right!
我以为你说的是我的右边
I thought you meant my right.
我们的右边都是一样的好不好
We have the same right!
敞篷车耶
A convertible!
给力
Fancy!
上那辆车
Get over there.
我的手
My hand!
– 把好方向盘 – 谁 我吗
– take the wheel. – who? me?
呃啊
Aah!
接到你了 小刺猬
I got ya, hedgehog.
– 嚯 – 耶
– whoo! – yeah!
现在没什么能阻挡我们了
Nothing can stop us now!
这里是苏格兰的哪块地方
What part of scotland is this anyway?
真是可爱
This is lovely.
拜托 动一动吧 人类们
Come on. move it, people.
我要饿死了
I’m starving.
拜托
Come on!
我们走
Let’s go!
现在怎么办 费迪
What now, ferd?
就是它
That’s it.
我们要乘上火车
We gotta get to the train.
伙计们 我们得走了
Guys, we gotta hoof it.

Whoo!
跟我一起跑起来
Do what i do.
哈哈
Ha-ha!
说的没错
Yeah, right.
– 借过 – 噢 我的错
Sorry. oop, my bad!
噢 你好啊 帅哥
Oh! hello, handsome.
不好 他们追上来了
Oh, they’re coming!
小心了 费迪南
Watch it, ferdinand.
噢 耶
Oh, yeah!
笑一笑 爸爸
Smile, dad.
斗牛士
Matador!
小心
Watch out!
我来
I got this.

Cool!
就是它
That’s it.
– 火车 – 你瞎了吗 年轻人
The train! are you blind, laddie?
那只不过是辆公交车
That’s a bloomin’ bus.
就是这辆 八号♥站台
That’s it. track eight.
来吧 跟着我们 快
Come on, follow us! hurry!
快点走 瓜波
Move it, guapo.
我不想因看着你的大屁♥股♥而死
I don’t wanna die looking at your butt!
他们在那里 抓住他们
There they are! get them!
快 把我抬上去
Come on. give me a boost.
快跑 车要开走了
Hurry! it’s leaving!
跑 跑 跑
Go, go, go!
我们上吧 伙计们
Come on, guys!
我们能做到的
We can do this, bulls.
推啊 推啊
Go, go!
快推 不然就赶不上了
Move it or lose it!
我会一直推 你们都跳上去
I’ll keep pushing. you guys jump on!
快推 牛牛们 快推
Push, bulls. push!
快点 伙计们
Come on, guys.
他们追上来了 速度很快
They’re coming fast!
好的 你快上去
Okay, hop on!
他们想要抓的是你 你先走
They want you. you go first.
先上去就对了
Just go!
嚯 耶
Whoo! yeah!
费迪
Ferd!
今天马德里发生的混乱事件
Chaos in madrid today…
一群失控的公牛
As a group of runaway bulls
在城市街道中冲撞奔跑
Stampeded through the city streets.
其中最凶猛的公牛是被精心挑选
The fiercest of the bulls was handpicked…
来对阵斗牛大♥师♥ 完成他最后一战的
To face el primero in his final fight.
尼娜
Nina!
费迪
Ferd.
听着 好吗
Listen, okay.
你是我认识的最勇敢的公牛
You are the bravest bull i know.
你可以做到的
You can do this.
但你必须要去战斗
But you’re gonna have to fight.
只有这最后一次了 费迪
Just this one time, ferd.
拜托了
Please?
斗牛大♥师♥
El primero!
战吧
Fight.
战啊
Fight!
噢欸
Ol!
什么
What?
还不错
Just great!
我看不见了
I can’t see.
去那里 尼娜
There, nina!
别杀他
Let him live!
放过这头牛吧
Spare the bull!
让他离开
Let him go!
救救这头牛 让他离开
Save the bull! let him go!
费迪南
Ferdinand!
费迪南
Ferdinand!
费迪南
Ferdinand!
我还以为我再也见不到你了
I thought i’d never see you again.

Whoa.

Mmm!
鲜花之牛做到了
Flower bull did it.
我的天呀 你怎么变多了
Holy moly! you’ve multiplied.
嘿 帕科 我想死你了 狗狗
Hey, pac-man! i missed you, dawg.
可我不想你噢 一点也不想
Well, i didn’t miss you. not even a little bit.
你的小尾巴不会撒谎 好兄弟
The tail don’t lie, brother.
看来我得早点把它修好
I have got to get that fixed.
– 山羊 山羊 – 我被压得喘不过气
-Goat! goat! – can’t breathe.
我的老天爷
Jeez louise!
你难道从来没听过有句话叫做”女士优先”吗
Haven’t you brutes ever heard of “ladies first”?
哇 你真可爱
Aw! you’re adorable.
这就是爱吗
Is this love?
我喜欢爱
I love love.
这很有意思 你知道吗
This was fun. you know what,
唯一可以让它变得更好的东西是
The only thing that would make this better…
小三
Tres!
BGM:Home–Nick & John Powell
总是无所适从
# Always out of place #
我需要遇见新事物
# I knew I needed something new for me #
只是还不知道那是什么
# I never knew just what that was #
寻找安全感就像是
# Finding something safe was just like #
抓住飞鸟一般困难
# Trying to catch a bird in flight #
我永远无法触碰

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!