Last piece sold off about two years ago.
2年前廉价出让了
You mean they just left?
你是说他们离开了?
With a great deal of money in their pockets.
口袋里装了满满的钱
Our marketing people did a magnificent job.
我们的商人做了件有意义的事
If you’re ever curious
如果你窘迫的话…
I’m curious now.
我现在就很窘迫
What do you got there, about…
你可以得到些什么呢?
5,000 acres, more or less?
你有5000英亩 多了还是少了?
Well, mostly less.
嗯 少了点
You could get about 20 spectacular home sites
你可以在农场外 得到20个风景如花的建房♥地
out of that ranch, and keep your house,
还有你的房♥子
and a hundred acres.
还有100英亩地
We can’t graze our herd on a hundred acres.
在100英亩土地上没法放牧
Uh, sweetie, everything changes in this life.
哦 甜心 凡事都在改变
You know, one day some lucky guy’s gonna marry you.
你知道吗 将来某个幸运的小伙子将会迎娶你
What are you gonna do if he doesn’t want to ranch?
如果他不想要农场 你会怎么做?
Break off the engagement.
撕毁婚约
Ah, wait’ll you fall in love, sweetie.
甜心 等到你恋爱时再说吧
Well, then I guess I won’t fall in love.
我想我不会恋爱
You wouldn’t sell our ranch, would you?
你不会卖♥♥了我们的农场 是吧?
Now, Katy, don’t get all worked up.
凯蒂 不要惹事
But we wouldn’t sell; we’re not like them.
不能卖♥♥ 我们跟他们不一样
It’s time to go. You get in the truck.
该回去了 到车上去
You didn’t even tell us you were gonna sell the ranch.
你没有告诉我们 你要卖♥♥农场
We’re not discussing it.
我们讨论过
You are?
是吗?
I was just talking to the man.
我和那个人谈过
I guess it can’t hurt.
我想这没有效力
I mean, just to explore all your options.
我是说 这都是你一个人的想法
Yeah. All my options.
是的 都是我的想法
I can’t believe you would give our land to strangers.
简直不能相信 你居然把我们的土地给陌生人
Katy!
凯蒂
It’s crazy! Loco!
简直是疯了 疯子
That’s enough!
够了
Hey, hon, how’d it go?
嘿 亲爱的 如何?
Rob?
罗布
Prodigious day, Mom.
妈妈 不可思议的一天
I don’t even want to know.
懒得理
Crazy.
一群疯子
What happened to your movie posters?
你的电影海报怎么啦?
I’m moving into my Zen phase.
我正在冥想
I hate him.
我恨他
Tonight you do.
只是今晚如此
But he never understands me.
但是他永远不理解我
I know.
我知道
And now you’re going away.
现在 你又要离开
Oh, come on.
哦 好啦
I’m changing time zones, not solar systems.
我只是去另一个时区 又不是另一个太阳系
But once you’re gone, you’ll never come back.
但是你一旦离开 永远都不会回来了
Hey, girl.

You came to me.
你居然走过了来了
You know me.
你认识我
Let’s ride.
让我骑会儿
Good girl.
乖孩子
Good girl.
乖孩子
Okay.
好的
Slowly walk.
慢慢走
Good girl.
乖孩子
Yes, Flicka!
好样的 弗莉卡
I knew we could do it!
我就知道 我们可以办到
Let’s go out. What do you say?
我们出去转转 你认为如何?
Come on, girl!
走吧 乖孩子
Whoa, Flicka.
哦 弗莉卡
Whoa! Wait!
哦 等等
Whoa!

Hold on, Flicka!
停住 弗莉卡
Whoa!

Hey! Hey!
嘿 嘿
You all right? Flicka went that way.
你还好吗? 弗莉卡从那边走了
What happened? She got bucked off the mustang. We’re on it.
发生了什么事? 她从野马上摔了下来 我们去追它
Are you hurt?
受伤了吗?
No!
没有
You couldn’t have planned
你应该找个好方式
a better way to get yourself killed.
进行自杀
Rob, don’t.
罗布 不要说了
Don’t what? Don’t be her father?
不要什么?不要当她的父亲吗?
You’re not protecting her, you’re crippling her,
你不能保护她 你会让她瘸了腿
and she’ll end up being as useless as that dang mustang.
她是在找死 和那匹野马一样 毫无用处
Flicka isn’t useless. She wants to learn.
弗莉卡才不是一无是处呢 她想学习
No, she doesn’t.
不 她没有
You want something that doesn’t exist.
你只是在幻想
It’s time you see her for what she is. I know what she is!
你该看清楚她的真面了 我了解她
How do you know a dang thing about that creature?
你怎么了解那该死的牲畜?
Because we’re the same!
因为我们是一样的
You did this behind my back.
你背着我这么做
She was excited, she got carried away.
她很兴奋 她失控了
Don’t-don’t make excuses for her.
不要给她找理由
It’s the same as if she had lied to my face.
跟当面对我撒谎没什么区别
You just don’t get it.
你就是不理解我
There’s got to be a better way.
应该有更好的方法
Well, if there is, I don’t… I don’t know it.
如果有的话 我 我不知道
Okay.
好吧
Go slow now.
安静
Whoa, whoa. Easy, easy.
小心 小心
Flicka!
弗莉卡
No! No, you can’t take her!
不 不 你不能带走她
Katy, listen, it’s better this way.
凯蒂 听好 这样比较好
She’s never been inside a trailer before.
她从没进过拖车
She’s gonna be fine, sweetie.
她会没事的 甜心
She’s gonna be a rodeo star.
她会成为马术竞赛会上的明星
She’s scared!
她很害怕
She can’t see the sky!
她看不到天空
Stop it!
别这样
No!
不要
Katy! Katy!
凯蒂 凯蒂
You’re not my father anymore.
你已经不是我父亲了
Unload Flicka, before you look like a damn fool!
把弗莉卡放下来 在你把自己搞得像白♥痴♥之前
What is wrong with you?
你是怎么回事?
You made this decision without me,
你没问过我就私自做了决定
because you know it’s wrong.
因为你知道这是不对的
I’m done discussing this.
我不跟你谈这个了
Well, I’m not done.
我还没讲完
Katy found Flicka.
是凯蒂找到弗莉卡的
She should decide.
应该由她做决定
Until you’re running this ranch,
直到你接管这牧场之前
I’ll make the decisions around here!
一切决定权都在我
I don’t want to run your ranch!
我不想要接管你的牧场
Howard! No, I’m sick of this place!
霍华德 不 我受不了这地方了
You know what, I’ve given it a lot of thought,
我想了很多
and guess what?
你知道结论是什么?
I’m never gonna be a rancher. Never.
我永远不会经营牧场 永远不会
I want to go to college.
我想去上大学
Wh-Why didn’t you say anything?
为…为什么你之前不说?
‘Cause this is what you wanted me to do.
因为这是你们想要我做的
Katy wants this ranch.
凯蒂想要这个牧场
I don’t want any part of it.
我一点都不想要这个牧场
I’m sorry you feel that way.
很遗憾你这么说
Norbert… take your horse.
诺伯特…带你的马走
Hope to see you folks at the fairground.
希望能在园游会上看到你们
No! Please! No!
不要 拜托不要

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!