Don’t you dare get hurt.
可别给我受伤
Dang! Norbert.
天啊 诺伯特
You know what we say to our first group of riders…
你知道我们对第一组的骑师们说什么…
welcome to our…
欢迎来到我们的…
Do you think he recognized us?
你觉得他认识我们吗?
I don’t know. Let’s bring ’em in!
我不知道 请他们请场吧
Come on.
走吧
Now, direct your attention to the chutes.
把你的注意力集中在导槽上
That ain’t no earthquake beneath your feet.
你感觉到的不是地震
That’s wild horses coming at you.
那是野马冲向你的震动
Look at those crazy devils.
看那些疯狂的恶魔
They’ve never been saddled, never haltered.
他们从没被骑过 从未被套上缰绳
Angrier than a cowboy who just totaled his pickup.
他们比任何刚撞毁了小卡车的牛仔还愤怒
Here’s how it works.
这是比赛方法
In a few moments the horses…
再一下子这些马…
No way. What?
不可能 什么?
Are you freaking crazy?!
你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗?
Just try and stop me.
你敢阻止我就试试看
…the boys have gotta grab ’em, saddle ’em,
牛仔们要先抓住它们 跨上它们
then ride ’em between a pair of barrels,
然后再骑它们穿过一点铁筒中间
and any rider that stays on that long…
任何骑师可以停留在马上那么久…
Your group’s up next.
你们这组是下一个
…wins $8,000.
会赢8000元
I’m giving my number back. Go ahead.
我要把我的号♥码退回去 请便
So, let’s bring in the first set of victims.
那么 请第一组受害者出场
I mean, cowboys.
我是指”牛仔”
Team number one, this is
第一队
Jimmy Miles and John Bull.
吉米·迈尔斯和约翰·布尔
Team number two, the Eggan boys.
第二队 艾赓兄弟
Second generation, Wade and Trace Eggan.
艾赓家族第二代 韦德和崔斯·艾赓
Team number three… Chris Fadey and Big John Slim.
第三队… 克利斯·费德和大约翰·斯利木
And this next team of kids, they are so green,
下一队的小子
they’ve got moss oozing out of their pores…
还是个完全没经验的菜鸟
Hi, Norbert. How are you? Well, well, well.
嗨 诺伯特 你好吗? 好
Hi, how are you?
嗨 你好吗?
Guess you changed your mind about mustangs, didn’t you?
看来你对野马的看法改变了 是吗?
Come again?
什么?
Well, you’re here to see your boy
你是来这里看你儿子
ride that wild horse, aren’t you?
骑那匹野马的 不是吗?
My boy? Howard?
我儿子? 霍华德?
Yeah.

What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
Well, he’s up now.
他现在上场了
Where is he? I’m gonna kill him.
他在哪里?我要杀了他
Follow me. Where’s Miranda?
跟我来 米兰达在哪?
I don’t believe this.
我真不敢相信
…the first four teams…
前四队…
Riders, get ready.
骑师们 准备
Here we go.
准备好了
Don’t let anybody back out, boys. Your life’s on the line.
别让任何人退出 把命都赌下去
Let’s go for it.
尽力去做吧
Ten…
10…
Nine…
9…
eight…
8…
seven…
7…
six…
6…
five… four…
5… 4…
three…
3…
two…
2…
one…
1…
Aw, let her rip, boys!
奔跑吧 孩子们
Get back, Loretta. Here they come.
回来 洛蕾塔 他们过来了
Four of the toughest broncs you’re ever gonna see.
四匹你从没见过的难缠野马
Remember, one mars gonna give chase;
记住 一人去追野马
one’s gonna try to get him saddled.
一人试着乘上它
You see this black filly, number 14…
看这匹14号♥的小黑母马
she is out of control.
她失去控制了
Get her! Get her! Whoa!
抓她 抓她
That’s a bad old girl to have to deal with in this dance.
她可是这舞池上最难搞的舞伴
Them boys got more than they bargained for,
这些男孩们想驾驭她
taking that horse.
可能有点太低估她了
Now this is the height of insanity…
这是疯狂的最高点
we’ve got a man on right here.
有一人骑上去了
Almost on.
差点骑上去
Oh, my Lord, my mother could’ve rode better than that.
我的天啊 我妈都能骑得比那好
Two riders up, one still unsaddled.
两人骑上去了 还有一匹未被骑上
Heads up, boys!
小心 孩子们
Oh, that is not the recommended way to dismount a wild horse.
那不是下野马的最好方式
This is insane.
这真是疯狂
There it is, on the far side.
在那边 远处
Take a chance, put your life on the line.
下个注 把自己的生命押上去
Dropped him like a two-ton rock, split him like a $2 suitcase.
把它如两吨♥重的石头摔下来 再把它如两块钱的包箱般分开
He’s wide open, and he is all done.
他完蛋了
Flicka!
弗莉卡
Boy, I hope one of these guys wins this thing…
天啊 我希望他们其中一人能够赢
Easy, girl.
小心 女孩
Hey.

I see Howard.
我看到霍华德
…the last time we see…
上次我们看到…
It’s Katy.
是凯蒂
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Rob! Rob!
罗布 罗布
Lookee here!
看看这里
Some lunatic just jumped out of the VI P section.
一个疯子从贵宾席跳了出来
He’s here.
他来了
What’s he doing in the middle of the arena?!
他跑到赛场中间干什么?
Look! I’m an idiot.
看 我是个白♥痴♥
He’s never gonna let me keep her.
他永远不会让我留着她
Just win. It won’t make any difference to him.
快点赢吧 对他来说没有差别
He doesn’t want either of us. Let go!
他根本不想要我们 走
Look at that crazy fool, this guy is still at it.
看那傻子 他还在努力
Where is he going?! What’s going on?
他要去哪里?发生什么事了?
Katy, let go.
凯蒂 放手
Ya… come on.
快…跑啊
Look a-here, jumped on bareback.
看啊 直接跳上了马背
What in the world is going on?
到底发生了什么事
I’m gonna set you free, girl. Hyah!
我会让你自♥由♥的 女孩
Ladies and gentlemen, number 14… is gonna be the winner.
各位先生女士 14号♥将成为赢家
Katy!
凯蒂
14, folks,
来宾们 14号♥
is not stopping at the barrels.
并不想在铁筒处停下来
I’ve never seen anything like this in my life.
我从没看过这种事情
I’ve been watching this for 40 years.
我看马术竞赛40年了
So, call the state troopers in Wyoming.
打给怀俄民的州警
He’s headed for Cheyenne.
他往夏延(怀俄明州首府)去了
I don’t think he can stop that black filly.
我想他也停止不了那小黑♥马♥
I don’t know what to do.
我不知该怎么办
Where do we go, Flicka?
我们要去哪 弗莉卡?
Nothing you can do.
没什么你能做的
What’d they say?
他们说什么?
Can’t get a helicopter here till morning.
早上前没办法派直升机过来
Boys lost the trail.
他们追丢了
Probably won’t be able to pick it up again till daylight.
大概要到天亮才能继续了
Norbert, gimme a horse. Two horses.
诺伯特给我一匹马 两匹马
Y’all need to calm down.
你们需要冷静下来
No, we’re not gonna calm down till we find our daughter.
不 我们找到女儿前没办法冷静
She’ll go home.
她会回家的
No, honey, she can’t.
不 亲爱的 她不会
Not in the mountains, not in the dark.
这里是山上 而且又那么暗
Not Katy… Flicka.
不是凯蒂… 是弗莉卡

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!