“这场精彩的比赛
Only ten minutes left till halftime.
离中场还剩十分钟……”
What an amazing match this has been…
加油,英格兰!太帅了
Come on, England! Oh, this is fantastic!
这是德国仅有的进攻,但收效甚微
A rare attack here by Germany, but it comes to very little.
来吧,鲁帕特想死他的小罗弟弟了
Come here, bro! Rupert’s missing his Rodsy-Wodsy.
来吃个奶酪酥条吧
Here, have a cheese puff.
再吃一个
Have another.
给你
Here you go.
老弟,这是用来吃的
No! Duh. You’re supposed to eat them.
让个位子
Move… over.
什么? -让个位子!
What? – Move over!
I’lltakesomeofthat
I’ll take some of that.
我要喝点那个 建议你不要喝太猛,真的
Word of advice, mate. Take it easy with the drink, seriously,
要不然肯定挺不到中场休息
or you’ll never make it till halftime.
你说什么?
What did you say?
哦,厕所,我要憋到中场才去上
Oh, the bathroom.I’m waiting till halftime.
我不想错过一丁点儿比赛
I don’t want to miss any of the game.
中场,他在等中场
Halftime. He’s waiting till halftime!
那道水闸不会永远牢固
Those floodgates won’t hold forever, you know!
别拿走我的主电缆
No! Not the master cable!
你到底要电缆干什么?
What do you want it for anyway?
你知道,今天下午有世界杯决赛
Oh, you’ll see, come the World Cup Final this afternoon.
中场
Half… time.
中场……
Half… time.
当然,那就是蛤♥蟆♥的计划 那就是为什么他要抢回电缆
Of course. That’s The Toad’s plan!That’s why he needs the cable!
当所有人去上厕所时 整个城市会被冲走!
When everyone goes to the toilet, the whole city will be flushed away!
过来!
Come with me. – Wha… No!
球赛怎么办?
But what about the game?
球赛怎么办!
And what a game it is!
哦,中锋雷·鲍尔斯摔倒了
Oh, a nasty fall there for Ray Bowers, the big center.
你看得见吗,博格斯?
Can you see all right, Fergus?
看得见,妈妈
Yes, thanks, Mum.
怎么都不戴头盔?哪一个是四分卫? 把球捡起来,捡起来啊!
Where’s your helmets?Which one’s the quarterback?Pick up the ball! Pick up the ball!
哎,这些英国佬 连最基本的足球常识都不懂!
Oh, these Brits don’t know the first thing about football.
享受你们的弥留之际吧 愚昧的害虫们
Enjoy your last moments, you egregious vermin.
我抓住丽塔了,老大 我抓住丽塔了!
I’ve got Rita, boss! I’ve got Rita!
放开我! 你这室验室废品
Get off me, you lab reject!
喂,小姐……
Ha! You missed.
丽塔
Ow.
你把电缆还回来真是太好了
Ah, Rita. It’s so good of you to return the cable.
你好(法语)
Bonjour.
最后它还是归我了
At last! It’s mine!
少罗嗦,拿去吧
Just take it.
来电喽!
Let there be light!
求你别冲我下去,罗迪 我在面没法活
Please don’t flush me, Roddy! I can’t survive down there!
我受够了!
I’ve gone soft!
西德,我想让你冲我 我要回去
Sid, I want you to flush me. I’m going back.
回去?
Back? – Rita’s in terrible danger.
丽塔现在很危险 每个人都很危险
Everyone’s in terrible danger!
你喜欢这里,对吗?
Now, you like it here, don’t you?
哦是的,罗迪 我非常喜欢这儿
Oh, yes, Roddy. I like it here very much.
如果我把你留在这儿,你会好好对待塔比莎
And if I leave you, will you be good to Tabitha
也就是照顾我的小女孩吗?
the little girl that looks after me?
我会很乖很乖的,罗迪 我会成为最棒的宠物
I’ll be as good as gold to her, Roddy. And I will be the best pet ever!
那这里全让给你了
Then the place is all yours.
妙极了!
Sweet! – Right.
好,开始放泡泡吧 我在那边还有大事要干
Let’s get the bubbles going. I’ve got a big job to do down there.
马上来,先生
Right away, sir!
再会,西德
So long, Sid.
再会,罗迪 也许在某个地方我们又会见面
So long, Rodnick Saint Something of Someplace or other.
祝你好运!
Geronimo!
有一位圣人会从天而降
And, lo, a chosen one shall come down from above,
将我们所有人从大洪水中拯救出来
and he shall be our savoir from the Great Flood!
我极度抱歉
I’m terribly sorry.
“离中场还有两分钟……”
Just two minutes left till halftime! Incredible!
丽塔!
Rita!
对英格兰来说是一个梦幻开场
It’s a fantasy start for England.
英格兰3:1领先德国
England leads Germany by three goals to one.
精彩的比赛!
What an amazing game… – Rita!
丽塔!
Rita!
开门大吉!
…this is turning out to be!
盛大的开幕式
The grand opening.
丽塔!
Rita!
球迷们来买♥♥电扇喽!英格兰专属风扇
Fans for the fans! Get your England fans here.
今日比赛的小册子 所有内♥幕♥新闻!
Pied Piper lures thousands to their death!Read all about it.
气球!气球!
Balloons!
丽塔!
Rita!
丽塔!
Rita!
罗迪!
Roddy!
丽塔,我真报歉 我太蠢了,你说得全对
Rita,I’m so sorry. I’ve been such a fool.You were right about me, about everything.
我早该承认的 但我又害怕你不再喜欢我了
I should’ve admitted that. I was afraid you wouldn’t like me anymore.
罗迪,我们能不能 等你救了我之后再谈这些?
Do you think we can talk about this after you’ve rescued me?
当然,没时间了
Of course. There’s no time. When that whistle blows
一会儿中场每个人都去上厕所时 整个城市都会被冲走
and everyone Up Top goes to the toilet, it’s gonna flush away the whole city.
我知道,我的家人都在广场上
I know. And my family are all down there.
我们得警告大家
We’ve got to warn everyone.
阻止他们!
Stop them!
哦糟了
Oh, dear.
小白?
Whoa! Whitey!
可让我逮着机会了
I saw an opportunity and I seized it.
你们把我蛤♥蟆♥当白♥痴♥?
So you thought you could make a fool of The Toad, eh?
不需要我们,他已经是了
You don’t need us for that.
你们觉得自己很聪明是吗
Oh, you think you’re so clever, don’t you?
当老鼠们全被冲走时
Well, I’ll be the one laughing
我会是笑到最后的那个
when every last revolting rat is flushed away!
因为我要把这座城市的居民
For I shall repopulate the city…
换成它们
with these!
真恶心
Eww! – Nasty.
这里只能有两栖动物吗,爸爸? -你想要什么都行
Is this the Glorious Amphibian Dawn, Dad? – Anything for you, my little man.
我能要匹小马吗? -不能
Can I have a pony? – No.
一只小狗? -我们以后再谈吧
A puppy? – We’ll talk about it.
现在谈不行吗? -不
Can we talk about it now? – No.
我能要只小狗吗? -我也想要小狗
Can I have a puppy? – Me too.
你们不能都要小狗 安静,老爸在工作呢
No, you can’t all have puppies! Please! Daddy’s working!
我们得下楼去把电缆拔♥出♥来♥
We need to get downstairs and pull out that cable.
怎么去?
How?
这不可能
It’s impossible.
英格兰队形势大好 一切皆有可能
England is winning. Anything’s possible.
救我,关掉它,小白!
Help!Turn it off, Whitey!
快走 – 他们要跑了
Come on! – They’re getting away!
嗨,老大
Oh. Hi, boss.
它在咬我的屁♥股♥
Whitey! They’re biting my bottom! Help!
我来了,道钉
I’m coming, Spike!
笨蛋,抓住他们!
You fools! Grab them!
“顶楼,女性内衣,家用器皿以及厄运”
Top floor, lingerie, housewares, and certain doom!
我是不是什么事都得自己来?
Do I have to do everything myself?
中场的哨声响起 现在是休息时间
There goes the whistle for halftime!We’re gonna take a break
几分钟后回来”
but we’ll be back in a few minutes.
已经太迟了,你们什么也做不了! 你们的种族马上就要灭绝
You’re too late to do anything! You and your kind are finished!
是吗?那过来捉我们啊 你这浑身长疮的气囊
Oh, yeah? Well, come and get us then, you warty windbag.
哦,不
Oh, no!
大门在这边,快
The gate. Back this way! Come on!
丽塔!
Rita!
别想走,你们两个都跑不了
If I’m going, you’re both coming with me!
快走,罗迪
Just go, Roddy!
有了
That’s it.
罗迪!
Roddy!
别动!
Stop moving!
过来抓我呀 你这粘乎乎的大气囊
Come and get me, you big, slimy airbag!
罗迪,小心
Roddy, look out!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!