♪ Sailing takes me away ♪
去我听说过的地方
♪ To where I’ve always heard it could be ♪
小-心-啊
Look… out!
你这个该死的外来人
You darn foreigners!
你觉得老大会生气吗?
Do you think the boss will be annoyed with us?
你们这些无能的废物!
You incompetent cheese-eaters!
竟然让他们跑掉了
You let them escape?
显然我不该派啮齿类 去干两栖类的活
It’s obvious I should never have sent rodents to do an amphibian’s job.
我的兄弟来了
Where is he?
为什么他老是迟到?
Why is he always late?
预备!我的!挡!刺!
En garde! Droit! Parry! Thrust!
法国蛙?
Le Frog?
你好(法语)
Bonjour.
你迟到了,法国蛙
You’re late, Le Frog.
迟到才有魅力,死脑筋的英国表哥 我从不早到
Fashionably late, my annoying English cousin.I know no other way.
听着,丽塔和她的新搭档 偷走了不可替代的某样东西
Now, listen. Rita and her new accomplice have stolen something irreplaceable.
没关系,老大 我们又找到一条
It’s all right, boss! We’ve got another one!
一条专门设计 有特殊用途的主电缆
A master cable of unique design and purpose.
我想把它弄回来
I want it back.
别担心,我会帮你拿回来的
Don’t worry. I’ll get it back for you.
只要拿回它 我的计划就能完成
Once it is returned, my plan will be complete.
这一次无论如何 要把这个诅咒送给他们
To wash away, once and for all, the curse, the scourge of…
……老鼠们
rats.
请原谅,我浑身长瘤的表哥
Forgive me, my warty English cousin,
但是和这些老鼠过不去 对你并没有好处
but this bizarre obsession with the rats, it is not good for you.
你已经开始变成人们所说的 ……湿心疯
You are becoming what we French call le fruitcake.
也许你忘记了 正是老鼠让我从天堂坠落
Perhaps you forget that it was a rat who cast me from paradise!
哦,天哪 不是又要拿那本书出来吧!
Oh, please. Not the scrapbook again!
我的回忆录,第一卷
My memoirs.
详细记录了我的食谱 以及悲剧般的青春
Volume one details the dire and tragic story of my youth.
哦,上帝啊(法语)
Oh, mon Dieu!
在所有白金汉宫的宠物之中
Of all the pets in Buckingham Palace,
年轻的查尔斯王子最喜爱的是我
the young Prince Charles fancied me the best.
我们在晴朗的天气里嬉戏 来到皇室的荒芜角落
We would frolic day after sunny day in royal abandon,
分享着快乐的街道 还有男孩和蛤♥蟆♥间那种神奇的友谊
sharing that sweet and ever magical bond between boy and toad.
你会让我吐出来的
You’re gonna make me throw up.
我们形影不离
We were inseparable until…
直到……它的出现
it arrived.
那只老鼠
That rat!
当可怜的男孩转过头去
While the poor boy’s head was turned,
我被残忍♥地投入了流放之池
I was cruelly plunged into a whirlpool of despair.
我知道,我知道 你被冲下了厕所,对吗
I know, I know.You were flushed away down the loo, right?
这里如此黑暗
It is so dark,
如此寒冷,如此绝望
so cold, so terrible!
我的痛苦对你来说很可笑?
You find my pain funny?
除了我自己的 谁的痛苦对我都可笑
I find everyone’s pain funny but my own.
因为我是法国人
I’m French.
只管把电缆给我弄回来
Just get the cable!
蛙儿们!
Henchfrogs!
我们有任务了. 什么也不能阻挡我们
We have a mission. Let nothing stand in our way.
马上出发
We leave immediately.
晚餐怎么办?
What about dinner?
我们五小时后出发
We leave… in five hours.
“哦,爱情,爱情,爱情~”
♪ Love, love, love, love ♪
嗯,挺好吃的嘛
Mmm. This is quite tasty.
谢谢
Thanks.
我觉得还不坏,考虑到我只有一个苹果
I don’t think it’s too bad, considering I only had an apple
六颗葡萄干和一盒大米
six raisins, and a box of rice.
大米?
Rice?
“有没有感到内心的痛楚?
♪ What’s that urge from deep inside? ♪
“有没有听到今晚的歌♥声?
♪ The need to hurl won’t be denied ♪
“你吃的那不是大米,是蛆虫”
♪ That isn’t rice That’s maggots you’re eating ♪
“幼虫幼虫幼虫幼虫……”
♪ Larva, larva, larva ♪
这解释了为什么我放盐时 它们都跑到一边去了
That explains why it all ran to one side when I put the salt in.
你知道吗
You know…
我认为我们今天干得不错
I think we did pretty well today.
我想 也许我之前对你的看法有些偏差
I suppose maybe I misjudged you a bit. I mean, you’re not–
我的意思是,你并不是…… – 我可以认为你这是在称赞我吗?
Do I hear an actual compliment coming?
算了 -不不不,说吧
Never mind. – No, no, no, say it.
你不完全是我想的那种
I mean, you’re not entirely the useless, whiny, stuck-up
光会抱怨的没用的大姑娘
pompous, big girl’s blouse I thought you were.
这有何难?
There. Was that so hard?
明天要送你回家 咱们得好好休息一下
Well, we better get some rest if we’re gonna get you home tomorrow.
接着
Catch.
和我讲讲你的事吧,罗迪
Tell me about yourself, Roddy.
我没什么好说的
Well, there’s, uh, not much to tell.
你知道我所有的事 我甚至不知道你是干什么的
You know everything about me, warts and all.I don’t even know what you do.
我是…
I’m, uh…
我是一个男孩组合的成员
I’m in a boy band.
是的,我是比较时髦的那个
Wha… – Yeah. Yeah, I’m the posh one.
我说真的
I’m serious.
告诉我你在上面的生活吧 朋友啦,亲人啦
Tell me about your life Up Top. Friends, family.
你有亲人的吧
Uh… – You do have a family, don’t you?
我当然有,兄弟姐妹 还有堂兄妹,我们家人特别多
Oh, of course I do.Uh, brothers, sisters, cousins. Yeah, we’re quite a clan.
你不能想象我们有多快活
Oh, you wouldn’t believe the fun we have.
看电影,打高尔夫,滑雪
Hanging out at the movies, playing golf, going skiing.
可享受了!
It’s just, just so great!
难怪你这么想回家
No wonder you want to get home.
是啊
Yeah.
好,明天我们都能如愿以偿了
Well, I guess tomorrow we’ll both get what we want.
晚安
Good night.
晚安,罗迪
Good night, Roddy.
晚安?
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night. – Good night.
晚安
Good night. – Good night, Roddy.
晚安
晚安,罗迪
别让臭虫咬你的腿
Don’t let the bedbugs bite.
醒罗醒罗
Wakey-wakey!
我们快到肯辛顿了
We’re getting close to Kensington.
把松动的东西系紧 这段航程会比较颠簸
Tie down anything loose. It’s gonna be a bumpy ride.
是,船长
Aye, aye, Captain.
啊,谢谢 -不客气
Ah, thank you.- You’re welcome. – Ah!
你好(法语) -你好(法语)
Bonjour! – Bonjour!
你好(法语) -你好(法语)
Bonjour! – Bonjour!
你好(法语)
Bonjour! – Bonjour!
谁请你们上船了?
Who invited you onboard?
跳下去,跳下去!
Hop it. Hop it!
瞧这英国小姑娘 她真是好斗啊
The English little girly, she’s so aggressive.
是你啊,法国蛙
Le Frog.
我喜欢带点火的女人
I like a woman with a little fire.
你会为此付出代价的 我的小巧克力牛角面包
You’re going to pay for that, my little chocolate croissant!
但是首先 我的委托人有话要说
But first, a word from our sponsor.
马塞尔
Marcel
我早该知道
Oh, I should have known.
干得好,法国蛙 我向你敬礼,先生
Well done, Le Frog! I salute you, sir.
现在还给我
Now then, Rita, hand it over.
什么还给你?
Hand what over?
你的欺骗之舞必须结束了
This dance of deception must end.
把你偷走的东西还给我
Return what you have stolen from me.
别再跳了!
Enough dancing!
已经不在我这了 反正也是假的
I don’t have it anymore. It was a fake anyway.
什么?
What?
哦,红宝石
Oh, the ruby.
他是很罗嗦,但是很婆妈
He’s cuckoo, but family.
哦,太有趣了
Oh, this is rich.
红宝石是很漂亮
The ruby was a pretty thing.
住手!
Stop that.
但是和主电缆比起来一文不值
But nothing when compared to the master cable.
主什么?
The master what?
主电……

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!