是的
Yeah. Yeah. That’s right.
医生 飞行员
Doctor, pilot.
狗屎
Shit!

Mom?
克莱儿 你没事吧
Claire, are you all right?
我的衣橱里出现了一道瀑布
I’ve just got a waterfall in my closet.
奈特 把盛面条的大盆拿来
Nat, get the spaghetti pot.
真不敢相信
Whoa!
屋顶只有个小洞而已
Aw, heck, that’s a leak. It’s just a hole in the roof, that’s all.
而已
Just?
咱们可以改天晚上做
We could do this another night.
有没有锤子 钉子和瓦 我有把锤子
Have you got hammers, nails, shingles?
我能帮你干点什么
Is there anything I can do?
等等
Oh, wait.
明天我去趟五金店 如果它还在老地方
I can go to the hardware store tomorrow, if it’s still there.
买♥♥点东西 一会儿就能修好
Get some things, fix this in a jiffy.
你们去吃晚饭 走吧 离开这里
Go to dinner, you two. Go on. Get out of here.
快去吧 你们会迟到的
Go on. You’ll be late.
等等! 这笔钱应该由弗莱德出
Wait, um… The roof will be on Fred.
9点上♥床♥ 谢谢 我饿坏了
9:00. Thank you. I’m starving.
玩个痛快
Have fun.
是的 长官 长官我明白
Yes, sir. I understand, sir.
你怎么解释 我判断错误
I did. Yeah. It was just a bad judgment call.
万一让新闻界知道了…
The media circus here…
我明白 不会发生这种情况
I understand, sir. I’m sure it will not come to that. No.
我很熟练掌握的 长官
I am right on top of it, sir.
最好是这样
You’d better be.
想要点什么
Can I help you?
我想在这里坐一会 如果可以
I’d like to sit here for a moment, if that’s all right.
当然
Sure.
谢谢
Thanks.
能问你点事吗
Can I ask you something?
问吧
Shoot.
记得图书馆里那个女孩 什么
Remember that girl in the library? What?
图书馆里见过 爱丽丝
That girl in the lib–Alice?
她真的很酷
Yeah. Yeah? She’s really cool.
长得也很漂亮
Plus she’s really pretty.
你要问什么
So what was your question?
菲利克斯说我该让她嫉妒 他哥哥都对女孩那样
Well, Felix says I should make her jealous. Says that’s what his brother does with girls.
你不觉得你年纪有点小…太小了吗
Don’t you think you’re a little young to be…
你应该想想其他事情
You ought to be thinking about other stuff.
我已经10岁了
I’m 10.
我真的很喜欢她
I really like her.
如果我是你
If I were you, um…
就忘掉她
I’d put her out of my mind.
忘掉她吧
Just forget about her.
相信我
Trust me.
丹尼尔
Daniel!
丹尼尔
Daniel…
你没事吧
You ok?
谢谢你冒生命危险 抢救我的内衣
Thanks for risking your life to save my underwear.
我只是失去了平衡
I just lost my balance up there today is all.
你真的不想和约翰谈谈 他是个好大夫
You sure you don’t want to talk to John? He’s a really good doctor.
他是个好人
Seems like a nice guy.
是的 我认识的最好的男人
Yeah, he’s a nice guy, nicest guy I know.
这个好听极了 你喜欢吗
Oh, this one’s great. You like her?
谁能不喜欢[比蕾·赫利迪]的歌♥
Yeah. Who doesn’t like Billie Holiday?
你不必现在就放
You don’t have to put that on.
奈特睡了
It’s ok. Nat’s asleep.
这CD唱机是我的生日礼物 女同事们送的
I just got this cd player for my birthday. Girls at work gave it to me.
我认为老唱片比较好听 你呢
I just think that the old records sound better somehow, don’t you?
我知道有个音调平衡纽
I know there’s an E.Q. thingy here,
可我永远搞不清楚该按哪个钮
But I can never figure out what button to push.
♪ the very thought of you ♪
♪ and I’ll forget… ♪
她唱得好极了 对吗
She’s incredible, isn’t she?
♪ those little ordinary things ♪
♪ that everyone ought to do ♪
♪ I’m living in a kind of daydream ♪
♪ I’m happy as a queen ♪
♪ and foolish though it may seem ♪
♪ to me ♪
♪ that’s everything ♪
♪ the mere idea of you ♪
♪ the longing here for you ♪
♪ you’ll never know how slow the moments go ♪
♪ till I’m near to you ♪
♪ I see your face ♪
♪ in every flower ♪
♪ your eyes in stars above ♪
♪ it’s just the thought of you ♪
♪ the very thought of you, my love… ♪
我知道这种感觉
I know what it feels like.
对不起 对不起
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
我知道
I know.
我要去上班了
I’m going to go to work.
♪ I see your face ♪
♪ in every flower ♪
♪ your eyes in stars above ♪
♪ it’s just the thought of you ♪
♪ the very thought of you ♪
♪ my love ♪
奈特
Nat?
奈特 醒醒 奈特
Nat. Nat, wake up. Nat.
干什么
What is it?
我错了 我说错了
I was wrong. I was wrong.
关于爱丽丝 我告诉你 把她忘了
Before, about Alice, I told you to forget about it,
那全是错的 那该怎么办
That’s all wrong. Well, what about her?
真想知道该怎么办吗
Well, you know how you wanted to know what you should do.
奈特 你应该告诉她
Nat, you got to tell her.
什么
What?
下次见到她就说
The very next time you see her,
一见到她 你的心就砰砰跳 明白我的意思吗
When your heart starts pounding and you’re all nervous, And–you know what I mean.
顺其自然
Just let go.
顺其自然 那是什么意思
What do you mean, let go?
什么都告诉她 把你的感觉告诉她
Tell her everything. Tell her how you feel.
这很难 但你必须这么做
It’s hard, but you got to do it. Let go.
怎么做 怎么做
How? How?
记得你怎么对我形容她
You know that stuff that you told me?
把原话对她说一遍
Tell that stuff to her.
打开心扉 唱歌♥给她听
Open up your heart. Sing to her.
唱歌♥
Sing?
告诉她一切
Yeah. Tell her everything.
对她唱歌♥ 越早越好
Sing to her. The sooner the better.
因为…
’cause, you know,
你或许不再有机会了
You might never get another chance.
明白吗
Do you follow?
很好
Good. Good.
很晚了
It’s late.
好 睡觉吧
Good. Go to sleep.
我只想让你知道我错了 你应该知道这一点
I just… Wanted to tell you I was wrong. I thought that you should know, ok?
谢谢
Uh-huh. Thanks.
晚安
Good night.
奈特 是我
Nat? Yeah, it’s me.
你在干什么
What are you doing here?
♪ you are my sunshine ♪
♪ my only sunshine ♪
♪ you make me happy ♪
♪ when skies are gray ♪
♪ you’ll never know, dear ♪
♪ how much I love you ♪
♪ please don’t take ♪
♪ my sunshine away ♪
这是在恶作剧吗
This some kind of prank?
不 先生 我是认真的
No, sir. No, sir, this is very serious.
很抱歉打扰你了 我叫奈特.库珀
I’m sorry to disturb you, but my name’s Nat Cooper.
我爱上你的女儿 看她在上课 我喜欢她
I’m in love with your daughter. I see her in class. I like her a lot.
是真的
And that’s the truth.
奈特
Nat?
回家去
Go home.
可是 先生… 晚安
But, sir… Good night.
我是卡米隆
Ahem. Yeah, this is Cameron.
他们发现了什么
They found what?
你要走
You’re leaving?
这是给你的
I got this for you.
猎隼注意 打开电磁打火装置
Falcon control… Magnetos on.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!