圣安东尼学院 1968年
谁能说出所有使徒的名字
Who can name all the apostles?
迪劳丽丝
Yes, Deloris.
约翰 保罗 乔治和林格[披头士]
John, Paul, George…and Ringo.
迪劳丽丝 学校里 就数你最不守规矩
Deloris Wilson, you are the most unruly, disobedient girl in this school.
你给我走到讲台上来
Now, I want you to march right up to that blackboard…
把所有使徒的名字 按字母顺序写出来
and write the names of all the apostles alphabetically.
约翰 保罗 彼德和猫王
我真的受够你了 朽木不可雕也
This is enough. You are hopeless.
让四大天王教你去吧
And I wash my hands of you.
记住我的话 要是这样下去
Mark my words, Deloris. If you continue on this disruptive track,
你会变成混世魔女的
it will lead straight to the devil.
你知道这么下去会变成什么吗
Have you any idea what girls like you become?
只要我和他在一起
Whenever I’m with him.
我的内心就开始燃烧
Something inside starts to burning
我充满了渴望
And I’m filled with desire
是不是我心里有只魔鬼
Would it be the devil in me
或者这就是爱的滋味
Or is this the way love’s supposed to be
像一阵热火
It’s like a heat wave.
在我心里燃烧
Burning in my heart.
它将我撕烈让我不停哭泣
I can’t keep from crying. It’s tearing me apart.
不要放弃这个机会
Don’t pass up this chance
修女也疯狂
这是个找到真爱的机会
Here’s a chance for a true romance
热火
Heat wave
你无法拆散我们
Nothing you can say can tear me away from my guy.
因为我们两个如胶似漆
Nothing you can do ’cause I’m stuck like glue to my guy.
粘在一起就像邮票贴着信
I’m sticking to my guy like a stamp to a letter
粘在一起就像羽毛贴着鸟
Like two birds of a feather we stick together.
从一开始我就不能和爱人分离
I’m telling you from the start I can’t be torn apart from my guy.
猛♥男♥也不能把我和爱人分离
No muscle-bound man could take my hand from my guy
帅哥也不能把我和爱人分离
My guy. No handsome face could ever take the place of my guy
他不是个电影明星
He may not be a movie star
可是情人眼里出西施
But when it comes to being happy, we are
没有人能让我与爱人分离
There’s not a man today. Who could take me away from my guy.
-你说什么 -没人能让我与爱人分离
– What’d you say – There’s not a man today
谁能让我与爱人分离
Who could take me away from my guy
-再说一次 -今天没有人
– Tell me more – There’s not a man today
能让我与爱人分离
Who could take me away from
把这包起来
All right. Wrap this up, okay? Wrap it up.
我会跟着他
I will follow him
不论他到哪儿
Follow him wherever he may go
不论海有多深
There isn’t an ocean too deep
不论山有多高
A mountain too high it can keep
也不能阻挡我
Keep me away.
我会跟随他
I will follow him.
每次触摸他的手时我就知道
Ever since he touched my hands I knew.
离他越近越好
That near him I always must be
没什么能让我与他分离
And nothing can keep me away
我命中注定
He is my destiny
我爱他 我爱他 我爱他
I love him, I love him I love him
他去哪我都要跟随
And where he goes I’ll Follow.
他是我的真爱
He’ll always be my true love.
从现在直到永远
From now until for ever.

Go!
我是美丽女人
I’m a whole.
不要放弃这个机会
Don’t pass up this chance
一只钻石手镯和一条裤子
A diamond bracelet and a pair of pants
晚上好 女士们先生们
Goodnight, ladies and gentlemen.
一帮不识货的家伙
You don’t give a shit!
让我们离开这个没开化的鬼地方
Let’s get the hell out of here.
世界上最大的小城
陪我吃个饭应该不成问题吧
So I guess eating is out of the question, huh?
你20分钟之后还有演出
Your next show is in 20 minutes.
你到底和她说了没有
You still haven’t told me what she said.
和谁说什么
What who said?
不知道谁说的你和一个络腮胡结婚了
“What who said.” The one with the moustache. The one you’re married to.
-你真是满身喷火 -你真是满嘴喷粪
– You are so damn hot. – And you are so full of it.
早料到你不肯说
You didn’t tell her, did you? I knew it.
我知道你不会跟她说
I knew you weren’t gonna tell her. I knew it.
宝贝 我希望我们在一起
I want us to be together, babe.
我真希望我俩能人模人样地 出现在别人面前
I want us to be an honest and decent couple. I do.
今天我去忏悔了
I went to confession today.
什么样的忏悔 蹲在小黑箱嘟囔的那种
You went to confession? Like “confession” confession?
是跪在小屋子里 向神父尽诉心中情
You know, where you kneel in the box, you tell the priest your deepest secrets.
宝贝 今天我真去忏悔了
I did that today for us, babe.
我告诉神父 我坠入爱河
I told Father Antonelli I was in love and that it was a special love.
想和她天长地久 永沐爱河
A love for all the ages and that I want to be with her.
神父怎么回答你
And what did he say?
他说别爱河了 胆敢离婚 那就等着坠入地狱
He said that f I got divorced, I’d burn in hell for all eternity.
-帮我把鞋子拿来 -不去
– Hand me my loafers, darling. – No,
你自己拿你的臭鞋吧
you can get your own damn shoes.
你到底什么意思 是不行吗
So, what does this mean? Is this no? Does this mean no?
-什么意思 -不行 就是不行 现在不行
– What does it mean? – No, not no. Just not now!
你给我滚蛋 出去
Just get out, okay? Just go.
你想让我背叛神父
You want me to go against a priest?
被逐出教会吗
Get excommunicated?
好吧
Okay.
我把你做的东西都吃了
I’ll eat the thing you made.
-这样可以了吧 -不行
– Is that what this is about? – No,
问题不是你吃不吃饭 而是你滚不滚蛋
that’s not what it’s about. It’s about you leaving.
晚安 晚安
Good night. Good night.
我会打电♥话♥给你
I’ll call.
就因为他不肯离婚 你就和他分了
You’re quitting just because he won’t leave his wife?
不仅是这个 还有诸多原因
No, not just because he won’t leave his wife. I’m quitting for a lot of reasons.
我必须得走了
It’s something I have to do.
-那我们还演不演了 -什么意思
– What’s gonna happen to the act? – What do you mean?
你们可以另找个人 没什么大不了的
You’re gonna get somebody else. It’s not a big loss.
可说拉弹唱都是你一手包办的
You pick all the music, you tell us where to stand and everything.
我的确是个的天才 所以才这么招人爱
Yeah, yeah, I’m a real genius. That’s why we’re packing them in.
别把我的化妆品往你包里装
And don’t you pack any more of my makeup in that bag.
你那套小伎俩别想瞒过我 你们来这干什么
Don’t think I don’t know what you’re doing. What do you want?
你妈没教你进来要敲门啊
And don’t you ever knock?
姑娘们 你们哪儿我没见过
Hey, girl, you ain’t got nothing that I haven’t seen before, all right?
那你该去洗洗♥脑♥了
Yeah, well, stop trying to memorise it.
-米歇尔 -请吧
– Hey, Michelle. – Oh, please.
迪劳丽丝 文森送给你的
Hey, Deloris, here, This is from Vince.
-希望里面是他的死尸 -是为了表示对你的爱
– Hope it’s his dead body. – With love.
-真的吗 他怎么不亲自送来 -当然了
– Oh, really? Then why didn’t he bring it to me himself? – Yeah.
他是想来 可他在楼上有个重要的会
Oh, he wanted to, but he’s got a big meeting upstairs.
-嘿 蒂娜 -你好
– Hey, Tina. – Hi.
赶紧和这些小丑们道别吧
Could you say goodnight to these clowns, please?
我头痛 我不想看到他们 出去
I’m getting a headache. I don’t want them in here. Get out.
-走吧 -好吧 好吧
– Let’s go. – All right, I’m going.
别这么神经兮兮的
Take it easy.
至少捞到一份礼物
Well, at least you got something out of all this.
-迪劳丽丝 打开看看 -打开
– Come on, Deloris, open this up. – Yes.
我为什么要打开 里面是什么我都没兴趣
Why should I open this? I don’t give a damn what’s in that box. I don’t care.
-看看他送了什么 -可我有兴趣
– See what he bought. – I wanna see.
-为什么 -我也想看
– Why? Why? – I wanna see.
好吧 咱们看看是什么
Fine, okay? Let’s look and see what it is, then.
-快看呐 是貂皮 -看看
– Oh, look at this. It’s mink. – Oh, check it out.
是紫貂皮 迪劳丽丝
It’s purple mink, Deloris.
太漂亮了 摸摸看
Oh, that’s beautiful. Look. Feel.
显然拉罗卡因先生 认为送这个给我
Well, obviously, Mr. LaRocca feels he can win me back
就能使我回心转意 绝对是这样
by sending me this absolutely…
这大衣真不错
fabulous coat.
-试试 试试 -真漂亮
– Put it on! – It’s beautiful.
很多女孩都会被打动 可我不会
See, some girls would fall for that, but not me.
我过一段时间再告诉他
I think I’m gonna make him wait a little while before I just let him know that I…
告诉他什么
What?
“康妮 拉罗卡因”
Connie LaRocca.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章心灵捕手
下一篇文章蒂凡尼的早餐
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!