钱多到用不完
More dough than I can use
从军去
Reenlistment blues

Sing it boys
时间到
Time
把这里清干净 普威特
Clean up the mess Prewitt
快 这是劳动 可不是在度假
Hurry it up You’re on fatigue detail not a vacation
-快点 把它清干净 -你自己清
– Come on Clean it up – Clean it up yourself
什么
What?
要清你自己去清理
You heard me. Rub your own nose in it a while.
你不该跟无委任状士官顶嘴
Prewitt you know better than to talk back to a noncommissioned officer?
是的
Yes sir.
但我可不喜欢
But I’ve never liked being spit on sir
被无委任士官侮辱
not even by a noncommissioned officer.
你应该向他道歉
You owe Sergeant Galovitch an apology.
绝不 长官 是他该向我道歉
I don’t think so sir. I think Sergeant Galovitch owes me an apology.
-帕路索下士 -是的 长官
– Corporal Peluso? – Yes sir?
让这个人全副武装
Have this man roll a full field pack extra shoes and helmet
带他去跑可洛可洛山路
take a bicycle and hike him up to Kolekole Pass
然后再带他来见我
and back then bring him to me.
-是的 长官 -好了 普威特 我们走
– Yes sir. – All right Prewitt let’s go.
时间
Time
等一下
Hold it a minute.
抽根烟吧
Go ahead Prewitt and have a cigarette.
我跟你一样不喜欢这种事
I don’t like this any more than you do.
谢谢
Thanks.
你预备好向 葛罗维奇士官道歉
I take it you’re ready to apologize to Sergeant Galovitch now?
不 长官 我不道歉
No sir I’m not.
帕路索 再带他去跑一圈
Peluso take him up there again.
是的 长官 好了 普威特 我们走
Yes sir. All right Prewitt let’s go.
你不能善待这种人
You can’t be decent to a man like that.
他好像是头野兽似的
You have to treat him like an animal.
上士 准备军法审判的表格
Sergeant prepare court-martial papers.
罪名是抗命
Insubordination to a noncommissioned officer.
是的 长官
Yes sir.
-只是太可惜了 -怎么了
– Only it’s a shame. – What is?
你将会失去一名
Well I was just thinking sir It’s too bad
中量级好手
you’ve gotta lose a good middleweight.
我不需要忍♥受他的无礼
I don’t care. I don’t have to stand for that kind of insolence.
不 长官 当然用不着
No sir you sure don’t.
我马上准备表格
I’ll prepare the papers then.
就算他只被判刑三个月
The only trouble is that even if he gets just three months
决赛时他会待在禁闭室中
he’ll still be in the stockade when the boxing finals come up.
你有办法说服他吗
Do you see any other way of breaking him?
你可以加重惩罚 长官
Well you could double up on company punishment sir.
我会用重刑
All right. I’ll throw the book at him.
如果你那么觉得的话 长官
Yes sir if you think that’s the way to do it.
好建议 上士
Nice going Sarge.
继续看的话
Keep looking Mazzioli
你会发现自己在刷地板
you’ll find yourself scrubbing this orderly room floor
借过 我和服务生们已经忙坏了
Coming through Watch it Me and my waiters are working our tails off.
烫 烫
Hot Hot H-So-T
你好吗 在这里比被关禁闭好
How you doing buddy boy? Better than being thrown in the stockade ain’t it?
我好吗 我是个粗人
How am I doing Sarge? I’m a rough man man.
慢一点 汗别滴到菜上
Slow up a little there Angelo so you can stop sweating in the food.
不要阻止我 中士 不要阻止我
Don’t hold me back Sarge. Don’t hold me back.
我正在申请升下士 你成功不了的
I’m putting in for corporal tomorrow. Well you’ll never make it.
-你好 中士 -你好 军士长
– Hiya Sarge. – Hiya Top.
一生都得待在步兵团里
Life in a rifle company.
你看起来很累的样子 小子
You look awful tired kid.
你喜欢连续当班吗
How do you like straight duty?
-你认为我会介意吗 -我没有那么说
– What makes you think I mind it Warden? – I didn’t say you minded it.
我只是说你看来很累的样子 好像快崩溃似的
I just said you looked tired. You know drawn to a fine edge.
我喜欢这种生活 棒极了
Oh I like this life. It’s a great life.
如果我找到珍珠 我会算你一份
If I find a pearl I’ll cut you in.
跟你平分 知道吗
Fifty-fifty. You know what I mean?
如果不是你让我来这里 我不会有机会去找它
If you didn’t put me here I’d have no chance to find it right?
现在你有机会了 你知道什么
Now there’s a man for you. What do you know?
既然你喜欢 我会再多替你找一些
Since you like it so much I’ll see if I can find some more for you.
垃圾小队怎么样
How about garbage detail?
谢了 礼拜三已经做过了
Thanks. I had that on Wednesday.
原来做过了 那么扫街如何
So you did. What about street cleaning?
-昨天扫过了 -你的记忆力比我的更好
– Yesterday. – You got a better memory than me.
当然 如果你聪明的话
Of course if you were smart…
说得是 但我并不聪明
Yeah but I ain’t smart.
但如果你聪明 你就用不着做炊事兵
I know but if you were you wouldn’t have to pull K.P.
或者其他劳动工作
or any other fatigue duty for that matter.
如果你认为可以说服我打拳 那你就错了
If you think you can bribe me into boxing Warden you’re wrong.
你错了 你没有办法 荷姆斯跟特训也办不到
You’re wrong. Not you and Dynamite Holmes and the treatment.
你还要压♥迫♥普威特多久
How long are you guys gonna keep breaking it off on that kid Prewitt?
你已连续一个月罚他加班了
You’ve had him on that extra duty roster a month already.
-我不明白为什么你 -皮特你不行吗
– I can’t see why you… – Can’t you Pete?
年纪大心也变软了吗
What’s the matter you getting soft in your old age?
或许我是在给他些教训
Maybe I want to teach the kid a lesson.
-或许是你喜欢这样 -或许我是喜欢
– Maybe you like it. – Maybe I do.
我不想再看你做荷姆斯的爪牙
I’m getting sick and tired watching you being a stooge for Holmes.
你不会再看多久了
Yeah well you ain’t gonna see it much longer.
我自己也很厌烦
I’m getting sick and tired of it myself. I’m through Pete.
我随时都可以不干 真的
Any day now and I mean it
只要荷姆斯允许 我宁可明天就请调
Listen if Holmes would let me I’d transfer out of here tomorrow.
有半打以上的军团会争取我
There’s half a dozen companies in this regiment that’d grab me.
-而且还会有官阶 -当然
– And in grade too. – Oh sure.
我还可以做参谋长
I could be chief of staff too only I just can’t
但我不能离开我的弟兄
think of leaving my old buddies.
你要上哪儿去 应声虫
Where are you going Little Sir Echo?
去冲澡 除非士官长反对
To take my shower if the stinking First Sergeant has no objections.
你以为了呢 去看电影吗
Where’d you think? To the movies in this towel?
快点 我们去暍几杯啤酒
Hurry up. We’ll get some beer.
就算那是世上最后的啤酒也不去
I wouldn’t drink with you if it was the last beer in the world.
我请客
I’m buying.
那就不一样了
That’s different.

Wow
萝丝
Rose.
知道为何我喜欢你为我服务
You know why I like to have you serve me beer?
这样我才能看着你走开
So’s I can watch you when you walk away.
你有权抱怨
It’s in regulations. You got a right to complain.
你可以去向督察长申诉
You got a right to take your case to the inspector general.
任何士兵都可以 就连普通二等兵都行
Any soldier has even a plain dogface.
不 我不会去申诉
No. I ain’t gonna complain.
我不会让他们得到满足的
They ain’t gonna get that satisfaction.
不管你信不信我有一大家人
Believe it or not this is one soldier that’s got a real big family.
一共十五人 这里只有一半而已
Fifteen of them ‘course this is only half of them.
你看到那个留八字胡的先生
You see the gentleman with the handlebars? That’s Mr. Maggio.
那是我父亲 马吉欧先生
Mr. Maggio is my father.
从没见过如此顽固的人
Never saw anybody so stubborn.
离他们上次让你进城有多久了
How long is it since they let you go into town?
-六个星期 -搞不好会六年
– Six weeks. – It’s liable to be six years.
六年你都看不到女人
How’d you like it six years before you see a dame?
你何不管好自己的事
Look why don’t you just mind your own business huh?
你为什么不去学吹号♥角
And where did you learn to play the bugle?
那才是我的好兄弟
That’s my buddy boy
这小妞是谁
Who’s the broad?
是我姐姐
My sister.
马吉奥你在干嘛
Maggio what are you doing’?
-你打我 -没错 而且我会再打
– You hit me – Yeah and I’m about to do it again too.
-你这个肮脏的义大利佬 -想打就到外面解决
– Why you dirty Wop – If you want to fight take it outside
我要切下这义佬的心脏
I’m gonna cut this wop’s heart out.
如果有人敢插手 我会先修理他
Anybody steps in here I give it to him first.
再往前一步 胖子 我就会砍了你的脑袋
One step further Fatso and I’m gonna de-brain you. I’ll kill…
这里只有我才可以杀人
Nobody’s gonna do nothing Anybody does any killing around here I’ll do it
-这是私事 -不
– This is a private affair Warden. – No it ain’t

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!