(16♥4♥1年 法国)
詹姆斯·麦卡伦 你这只苏格兰猪
James McCullen you Scottish pig
你因向我们法兰西国王路易十三的敌人
you’ve been found guilty of treason for the sale of military arms
…贩卖♥♥军♥火♥而被裁定为叛国罪
to the enemies of our Lord King Louis XIII
甚至同时你也在向吾王出♥售♥军♥火♥
even whilst you sold arms to our Lord himself.
你们的国王只是个连盟友都杀害的无♥耻♥渣滓
Your king is a vile bag of filth who murders his own allies.
我应当将他加倍控诉
I should have charged him double.
你企图和吾王的敌人合谋颠覆他的统治
You tried to overthrow the Crown in conspiracy with its enemies.
和你们的蠢蛋国王不同 他的敌人们明白
Unlike your simpleton king his enemies know
…麦卡伦的真正使命 并不是简单的兜售军♥火♥
that it is the true McCullen destiny not simply to supply arms
而是引发战争!
but to run the wars!
你在刑罚执行之前还有别的话说吗?
Do you have anything else to say before the sentence is carried out?
对 我有
Yes I do.
克兰·麦卡伦比你们当中任何人想象的
Clan McCullen is far greater and more powerful
都要伟大和强大
than any of you could ever imagine.
我的子嗣们在我死后将会长久地崛起
My sons will continue to rise long after I am gone
他们的子孙也会
as will their sons
如神应允 就会生生不息
and God willing their sons.
我的死不会带来终结
It shall not end with my death!
我们并不打算杀你 麦卡伦
We are not going to kill you McCullen.
我们要给你做个标志!
We’re going to make an example of you!
这样就没有人 不论男女老幼 都不再看到你这叛徒的嘴脸
So that no man woman nor child may ever see your treacherous face again
你的余生都将戴着这个面具度日
you shall wear this mask for the term of your natural life.
不!不!不!
No! No! No! No!
(片名:特种部队 – 眼镜蛇的崛起)
(在不远的将来…)
(北大西洋公约组织武装指挥部)
在近四个世纪以来 我的祖先们…
For nearly four centuries my ancestors have been
一直都是这世上最伟大的武器发明家
the greatest creators of weaponry in the world.
但或许在这个世纪 我将超越所有先人
But perhaps in this century I’ll outdo them all.
纳米虫 完美的微型战士
Nanomites perfect little soldiers
最初为分割并杀死癌细胞而设计
originally developed to isolate and kill cancer cells.
但在MARS工业… (MARS军用武器研究组织)
But at MARS Industries
以及在北约给予的一些赞助下
and with the help of a little NATO funding
我们发现了使它们无所不能的方法
we discovered how to program them to do almost anything.
举个例子 啃蚀金属
For example eat metal.
请看世界上第一枚纳米虫弹头实验
Watch this test of the world’s first nanomite warhead.
每一枚这样的弹头 包含七百万个纳米虫
Each of these warheads contains 7 million nanomites
拥有着能够侵蚀掉任何东西的能力
and has the ability to eat anything from a single tank
不论坦克还是一座城市
to an entire city.
如同所见 它将迅速地开始啃蚀
As you can see it quickly converts
它接触到的所有物体和材料
to eating any and all material in its path.
一经释放 纳米虫将不会停歇 永远不会
Once unleashed the nanomites will not stop ever.
一旦目标被摧毁…
Once the target has been destroyed
使用者可以通过唯一的 与每个弹头配对的开关
the launcher triggers a kill switch unique to each warhead
来短路掉纳米机器人 以防止不必要的破坏
that short-circuits the nanomites preventing any unwanted destruction.
先生们 我很高兴地宣布 明天早上
Gentlemen I’m pleased to announce that tomorrow morning
你们纳米科技弹头的首批订单
your first order of nanotech warheads ships
将会从我在吉尔吉斯斯坦的工厂运出
from my factory in Kyrgyzstan.
武器箱正在转移 预计2分钟后交给北约小队
Weapons case on the move. ETA two minutes to NATO team.
(吉尔吉斯斯坦 MARS武器综合车间)
好了 听着 北约老板要的是精英中的精英
All right listen up. NATO wants the best of the best.
所以我们才在这儿 我们前后都有豹式装甲车护送
That’s why we’re here. We got Panthers front and back.
犀牛装甲车载着包裹走中间
RHINO’s carrying the package in the middle.
全程相互保持最小距离 阿帕奇战机将在我们上方护送
Minimum distance at all times. Apaches are covering us from overhead.
详述完毕 立正 解散 伙计们
Detail attention. Fall out boys.
豪瑟上尉 麦卡伦先生要您在这签名
Captain Hauser Mr. McCullen requires a signature.
这玩意儿不会炸吧 对吗?
Not gonna explode is it?
它们还没有被激活 短路器都在里面
They’re not weaponized yet and the kill switches are inside.
尽管如此 我是你的话就会尽量避免颠簸
All the same I’d avoid potholes if I were you.
– 嘿 比尔? – 嗯?
– Hey Bill? – Yeah?
把它放在犀牛上 好吗?
Put that in the RHINO would you?
好了 小妞们!上车!
All right ladies! Mount up!
好了 阿帕奇 货已装车 保持警惕
Okay Apaches we’re heavy so keep your eyes open.
明白 这里到甘奇空军基地的上空畅通无阻
Roger that. Skies are clear all the way to Ganci.
– 嘿 公爵 我一直在想 – 我之前提醒过你
– Hey Duke I’ve been thinking. – You know I warned you about that.
我在想我们该把这转移给谁
I’ve been thinking about where we should transfer to.
– 别说是空军 – 就是空军!
– Don’t say the Air Force. – The Air Force!
我怎么说的? 我以为这个讨论已经结束了
What did I say? I thought we were done with this conversation.
你的发言结束了 我还没
You were done with this conversation not me.
你知道 我的飞行史…
You know I’ve been flying
– …从13岁开始 – 13岁开始
– since I was 13 years old. – Thirteen years old.
我觉得开你♥爸♥的农药喷洒机 不能算进去
You know I don’t think your dad’s crop-duster counts as hours logged.
我说的是喷气机 老兄 喷气机!
I’m talking jets man. Jets.
而你知道我每次休假都有资格飞的
And you know I qualify every time we’re on leave.
– 你想到天上去? – 对
– You want to get up in the air? – Yeah.
– 我给你买♥♥个蹦床吧 – 我都填过申请表了
– I’ll buy you a trampoline. – I filled out the application.
真的?他们接受了那些蜡笔鬼画符?
Really? They accept those in crayon?
拜托 老兄 给我一个不飞的好理由
Come on dude. Give me one good reason why not.
因为我想在战场里面 在战斗中 而不是飞在上空
‘Cause I want to be on the ground in the fight not flying over it.
先锋1 这里是先锋2 启动夜视模式
Pioneer 1 this is Pioneer 2 going night vision.
– 明白 – 执行并后退
– Roger that. – Go ahead and back off.
腾出点安全距离
Give me some separation.
先锋1 这里是先锋2 已启动夜视模式
Pioneer 1 this is Pioneer 2. Going NVS.
明白
Roger.
嘿 公爵 我们不是定好
Hey Duke weren’t we supposed to meet up
和侦查小队在40公里处会合的吗?
with the recon team at 40 klicks?
– 对 怎么了? – 呃 我们刚经过了第41公里
– Yeah. So? – Well we just passed kilometer 41.
– 小心 小心! – 周围什么都没有 长官
– Eyes out eyes out! – Sweep’s still clear sir.
收到 这里除了我们没别人
Roger that. There’s nothing up here but us.
汤姆 发射曳光弹并开始自行搜索…
Tom put a self-test on the flare and start to scan for…
我的…
Holy…
那该死的是什么?
What the hell is that?
先锋1 你中弹了!
Pioneer 1 you’ve been hit.
停车!
Stop!
– 大鸟坠毁!大鸟坠毁! – 后退!后退!
– Bird down! Bird down! – Back up! Back up! Back up!
各单位 我们遭到袭击! 他们是抢弹头的!
All units we are under attack! They’re after the warheads!
先锋2 交火!
Pioneer 2 engage!
– 把那混♥蛋♥给我打下来! – 收到!给点颜色这家伙看看
– Put that asshole on the ground! – Roger that. Put some hurt on this guy!
机载机♥枪♥ 正在开火 正在开火!
Tommy guns. Firing firing firing!
– 导弹待发 – 锁定发射
– Missiles armed. – Match and shoot.
锁定发射!导弹发射!
Match and shoot! Missiles off!
他们在空中把导弹打掉了!
They shot them right out of the air.
哦我的上帝
Oh my God.
– 先锋2坠毁!我们失去制空权! – 我们被合围了!
– Pioneer 2 is down! We’ve lost our air! – They’re boxing us in!
各单位 散开! 我重复 各单位 散开!
All units fan out! I repeat all units fan out!
地对空导弹瞄准这家伙! 发射!发射!
I want SAMs on that thing! Light him up! Light him up!
它掉头回来了 50毫米炮瞄准它!
He’s coming around. Get those.50s on him!
打过来啦!
Incoming!
抓稳!
Hold on!
没事吧?
You okay?
嗯 但我的脚卡住了 那玩意儿是什么?
Yeah but my leg is pinned. What the hell was that?
– 快 我们要加入战斗 – 小心 我的脚!
– Come on we gotta get in this fight. – Careful my leg!
加油 伙计 我们上 起来 快!
Come on buddy let’s go. Let’s go get up come on!
公爵 我们要先拿到那些弹头!
Duke you gotta go get those warheads!
闭嘴!我要先带你离开这里
Shut up! I gotta get you out of here first!
向空旷地带开火! 右翼!右翼!
Fire at the opening! Right side right side!
起来 起来 起来!
Get up get up get up get up!
我该死的腿!
My damn leg!
– 你呆在这儿 明白? – 你要去哪儿?
– You wait here okay? – Where are you going?
我要去拿那箱子
I gotta go get that case.
空军 没错
Air Force right.
别动!
Don’t move!
– 你好啊 公爵 – 安娜?
– Hello Duke. – Ana?
现在你必须承认 这是你自找的
Now you have to admit you had that coming.
安娜!
Ana!
安娜!
Ana!
(已记录目标)
(回卷中)
(目标锁定)
拜拜
Bye-bye.
安娜!安娜!
Ana! Ana!
别逼我对女人开枪
Don’t make me shoot a woman.
炮火来袭!
Incoming!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!