And Dr. Mindbender and I escaped with his research which I perfected
而现在将带给你第一手的体验
and which you will now experience first-hand.
安娜知道这件事吗 关于你?
Does Ana know about this? About you?
不 她不会知道的
No and she never will.
开始发射进程
Commence the launch sequence.
开始发射进程 时间倒数 四 三 二 一
Commencing launch sequence. T-minus four three two one.
点燃主引擎
Ignite primary engines.
引擎启动
We have ignition.
他们正在发射导弹!
They’re launching the missiles!
我们失去了北♥京♥的导弹 失去了3号♥弹头 先生
We lost the Beijing missile. Warhead three is down sir.
– 所有防御戒备 – 好的 先生
– Alert all defenses. – Yes sir.
他来了
He’s here.
– 另外两个怎么办? – 我们要找到启动开关
– What about the other two? – We gotta find the kill switches.
他们太远了超出了范围
They’re already way too far out of range.
要有人飞上去然后把它们打下来
Somebody has to get up there and shoot those things down.
哦 我猜那该是我了
Well I guess that’s me.
– 先生 – 什么情况?
– Sir. – What is it?
战略中心追踪到了3个弹头
STRATCOM is tracking three warheads
刚刚从北极冰冠发射了
that have just launched off the polar icecap.
其中一个立刻被打掉
One was downed immediately.
另外两个现在进入了上层大气
The other two are currently entering the upper atmosphere.
我们要把你送入掩体里 先生
We need to get you down to the bunker sir.
可他们还没提任何条件 他们怎么想的?
Well they haven’t made any demands. What’s their plan?
这个东西真的酷
Now this is very cool.
– 是的 不过你能飞起来吗? – 我可以飞起来任何东西
– Yeah but can you fly it? – I can fly anything.
你只要找到方法指引我找到弹头
You just find a way to guide me to those warheads.
– 嗯 开伞索… – 什么?
– Right. Ripcord… – Yeah?
– 祝好运 – 谢谢
– Good luck. – Thanks.
– 喂 帮我个忙 – 什么?
– Hey do me a favor. – Yeah?
– 救下公爵 – 没问题
– Save Duke. – You got it.
我们走!
Let’s go!
地上是压力板还有镭射保护
The floor is pressure-plated and laser-protected.
任何大于1夸特重量的东西接触地面 都会被烤熟
Anything larger than a quarter that touches that floor gets fried.
你丢下我不管 公爵 看看我
You left me for dead Duke and look at me.
现在你会知道怪物会是什么样子
Now you’ll know what it’s like to be a monster.
– 我们时间不多了 – 安娜?
– We don’t have much time. – Ana?
哦 我的天
Oh my God.
– 安娜! – 警卫 来控制室!
– Ana! – Security to the operating chamber!
– 雷克斯! – 我按下这个 她就死
– Rex! – I press this she dies.
– 你对你自己的姐姐这么做! – 我爱我的姐姐
– You did this to your own sister! – I loved my sister.
你知道我的死让她成什么样了 而你又离开?
Do you have any idea the state she was in with me dead you gone?
你曾经感觉到真正的孤独吗?
Have you ever felt truly alone?
我给了她一种疗伤的办法 我给了她意志
I gave her a way to deal with the pain. I gave her purpose.
你可以告诉她你活着 这一切就不必发生!
You could have stopped all of this just by letting her know you were alive!
科学需要献身
Science requires sacrifice.
她那样子都是因为你!
All she’s done was because of you!
还有你 公爵 你离弃了她
And because of you Duke. You abandoned her.
– 我们不要忘记这一点 – 我要杀了你 雷克斯
– Let’s not forget that point. – I’m gonna kill you Rex.
– 她还活着吗? – 现在活着
– Is she still alive? – For now.
我以为我们完全控制住了 你说过这不会发生的
I thought we had complete control. You said this couldn’t happen.
我也以为不会
I didn’t think it could.
我还没见过有人凌驾在程序之上 哪怕是片刻
I’ve never seen anyone override the programming even momentarily.
她因为他做到了
She did this for him.
痛苦一定在折磨她
The pain must have been excruciating.
你要做的就是
What you’ll have to do
小心地把镭射板的核心重新接线…
is to rewire the laser panel’s brain by carefully…
– 或者你可以直接捅破它 – 我是红发女 我们进来了
– Or you can just stab it. – This is Scarlett. We’re in.
派遣特种潜艇!
Deploy the SHARCs!
潜艇1-3号♥分离
Detaching SHARCs 1-3…
分离潜艇 A B C D
Detaching SHARCs Alpha Bravo Charlie Delta.
– 全速前进 – 分离潜艇
– Full speed ahead. – Detaching SHARCs.
潜艇V F T进入侧翼位置
SHARCs Victor Franklin Tango into flanking positions.
好了 大家 组成攻击阵型
All right boys. Attack formation.
扇形展开 等待特种兵们打乱阵型
Fan out. Wait until the Joes break formation.
保持紧密 他们来了
Stay tight. Here they come.
– 激发脉冲大炮! – 正在做 先生
– Fire up the pulse cannon! – We’re on it sir.
– 我会下手的! – 放下!
– I’ll do it! – Put it down!
在于你 公爵
Your choice Duke.
给脉冲大炮充电
Charging pulse cannon.
大家保持在敌人潜艇周围
Everybody stay tight on the enemy craft.
不要暴露在大炮面前
Don’t let that cannon catch you out in the open.
10点钟方向来了
Bogey at 10 o’clock.
我中弹了!我中了!我中了!
I’m hit! I’m hit! I’m hit!
2枚导弹 所有遥测和推进系统工作正常
Missile 2 all telemetry and propulsion systems nominal.
– 开伞索 能听见我吗? – 清清楚楚 老兄
– Ripcord can you hear me? – Loud and clear buddy.
开到6马赫 太爽了!
Doing Mach 6 and loving it!
来吧 该告诉我你们的知道的了
Come on girl. Time to show me what you got.
好的 开伞索 我有其他两枚弹头的坐标
Okay Rip I have the coordinates of the other two warheads.
最近的目标是莫斯科 你要首先打掉这个
The closest target is Moscow. You’ll have to hit that one first.
目标二是华盛顿
Target two is Washington.
你在这个掩体里会安全的 先生
You’ll be safe down in this bunker sir.
– 还有多久会袭击到这? – 十七分钟 先生
– How soon before it strikes the city? – Seventeen minutes sir.
– 现在就看特种部队的了 – 请快进入 总统先生
– It’s all up to the Joes now. – Please hurry Mr. President.
我们要把门锁住
We need to get you buttoned up.
霍克将军 引擎被击中 我们完全残废了
General Hawk we’ve lost our engines. We’re completely disabled.
有人去做掉那个大炮吗 那个艇里有200名特种兵
Somebody take out that damn cannon. There’s 200 Joes on that sub.
我们在做 先生 好吧 面具人
We’re on it sir. All right Snake
大炮控制室应该就在那
the cannon control room should be right there
所有镭射管道汇集处
where all the laser conduits converge.
你认为她爱过你? 你想过跟她度过一生?
Did you think she loved you? Did you imagine your life with her?
我知道的是 你们都不配拥有她
All I know is neither one of you deserve her.
– 就这样吧 她死定了! – 不要这样 雷克斯!
– That’s it. She dies! – Don’t do it Rex!

Come on.
我要带你出去
I’m gonna get you out of here.
起来!
Get up!
你跟我走!
You’re coming with me.
开伞索 莫斯科导弹4分钟内即将到达
Ripcord the Moscow missile will impact in four minutes.
好的 我看见它了
All right I got a visual on it.
正前方
Dead ahead.
你要在它重入大气层前把它干下来
You have to knock it down before it re-enters the atmosphere.
如果那些纳米虫击中了地面 一切都毁了
If those nanomites hit the ground it’s all over.
他们会吃掉整个城市
They’ll destroy the whole city.
休斯顿 出现了问题
Houston we have a problem.
– 火控系统不在这 – 什么意思 不在那?
– The fire controls are not in here. – What do you mean not in there?
我是说 我到处都找不到
I mean I don’t see them anywhere.
那就一定是声控的
It must be voice-activated.
好吧 开火!
Okay. Fire!
发射!轰炸!开枪呀!
Shoot! Blast away! Bust a cap!
– 没反应! – 我猜是用另一种语言
– Nothing’s happening! – I bet it’s in a different language.
等一下 麦卡伦是苏格兰人 或许飞机听凯尔特语指令
Wait a minute. McCullen is Scottish. Maybe the plane responds to Celtic.
– 试试”铁尼” – 什么?
– Try Teine. – What?
– 铁尼 是苏格兰凯尔特语开火的意思 – 好的 收到
– Teine. It’s Celt Scottish for fire. – Okay got it.
你是最棒的 你刚拯救了莫斯科
Nice going ace. You just saved Moscow.
本职工作而已 指引我去华盛顿吧
Just doing my job. Now guide me to Washington.
好 好 谢谢 真是好消息 我会告诉他
Yeah. Yeah thanks that’s great news. I’ll let him know.
先生 一名特种兵射掉了发向莫斯科的弹头
Sir one of the Joes shot down the warhead heading for Moscow.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
你在做什么?哦 上帝!
What are you doing? Oh my God!
搞定了
It’s done.
你好 总统先生 麦卡伦先生向您表示问候
Hello Mr. President. Mr. McCullen sends his regards.
哦 上帝啊
Oh my God.
那么 这就是你们的目的
So that’s what this is all about.
好吧 大家保持紧密
All right. Keep tight boys.
所有武器对准那门大炮 电动鱼雷发射!
All guns on that cannon. Torpedoes away!
我刚失去了侧翼
I’ve just lost my wingman.
重新瞄准特种兵潜艇
Retargeting Joe submarine.
我发射了
I’ve got a shot.
脉冲大炮故障 脉冲大炮故障
Pulse cannon fault. Pulse cannon fault.
大炮控制失效
Cannon now offline.
– 整个该死的系统都瘫了 – 我正试着重新连接控制
– The whole damn system’s down. – I’m trying to bring it back online.
这次你死了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!