小贼!
白幽灵!
Storm Shadow!
他偷东西吃
说英语 白幽灵 你的礼节呢?
English Storm Shadow. Where are your manners?
他饿了
He is hungry.
我们要请他加入 指引他的方向
We need to invite him in and show him the path.
– 他是条野狗 是弱者 – 他打起来可不弱
– He is a cur a weakling! – He does not fight like one.
好了 你叫什么名字?
Now what shall we call you?
这是我一位祖先留下来的
This belonged to an ancestor of mine.
他因为向交战双方出♥售♥军♥火♥被捕
He was caught selling arms to both sides.
法国人迫使他戴着这个度过余生
The French forced him to wear it for the rest of his life.
他们叫他迪斯特罗 诸国毁灭者
They called him Destro destroyer of nations.
那你为什么留着它?
So why do you keep it?
这样我才能记住军♥火♥买♥♥卖♥♥中的重要守则
So that I never forget the most important rule in dealing arms.
让我猜猜 永远不卖♥♥给交战的双方?
Let me guess. Never sell to both sides?
永远不要在卖♥♥的时候被抓到
Never get caught selling to both sides.
把弹头带到巴黎 激活它们
Take the warheads to Paris. Have them weaponized.
– 接着我要你测试一枚 – 测试一枚?
– Then I want you to test one. – Test one?
我要通过美国有线新闻网 让全世界看看它们表现有多好
We’ll let CNN show the world how well they perform.
恐惧是一种强大的驱动力
Fear is a great motivator.
我有一个理想的目标 让法国人永世难忘的目标
I have a target in mind one the French will never forget
就像我永远忘不了 他们怎么对待克兰·麦卡伦一样
as I’ve never forgotten what they did to Clan McCullen.
– 准备好了吗 扎坦先生? – 生下来就准备好了 博士
– Are you ready Mr. Zartan? – Born ready Doctor.
这将会是我一生的伟大成就
This is going to be the achievement of a lifetime.
是的 作为一个伪装大♥师♥ 你将无人能敌 我的朋友
Yes as a master of disguise you have no equal my friend.
花了18个月来学习我的目标 学习他的小癖好
Eighteen months of studying my target learning mannerisms
越是细节越是险恶
but the devil is in the details.
先生们 我们开始吧
Gentlemen let’s get it going.
还有一件事
One more thing.
我的大脑由我控制 非常感谢合作
I’ll control my own brain thank you very much.
动手吧
Let’s do this.
– 哇 有点让人不舒服 – 是吗?
– Wow. That was a bit nasty. – Think so?
我们作几个测试看看
Let’s run some tests.
眼睛颜色 皮肤颜色 毛发分布
Eye color. Skin tone. Hair follicles.
开始面部重组测试
And initiating facial reconstruction tests.
我们要找到谁是他们背后的主子
We gotta find out who’s holding their leash.
有着这样的装备 资本和情报 这些家伙都是顶尖的专家
With their weaponry financing and intel these guys are high-line pros.
可选的答案就不多了
That limits the possibilities.
– 嘿 那个武器箱 – 什么?
– Hey the weapons case. – What?
记得吗?麦卡伦让我们打开武器箱
Remember McCullen had us open the weapons case?
– 那又如何? – 我打赌他当时给了我们一个…
– What about it? – I bet you he gave us a code
重新启动追踪信♥号♥♥器的密♥码♥
that reactivated the tracking beacon.
你说得对 麦卡伦 这狗♥娘♥养♥的
You’re right. McCullen that son of a bitch.
就是说 麦卡伦利用北约 资助他的武器研发
So McCullen uses NATO to fund his R&D
然后又把那些弹头偷回去
and then he steals the warheads back.
– 谁说过你脑子不好使呢? – 嘿 我找到她了
– And who says you’re not a thinker? – Hey I found her.
对 没错是她
Yeah that’s her all right.
她名字是安娜·迪·科布雷 或者男爵夫人
Her name is Ana de Cobray. Baroness
如果你觉得这样正式点
if you’re feeling formal.
男爵夫人?哇 她真找到了好东家 说的是钱 当然
Baroness? Wow she really traded up huh? Financially of course.
– 这是谁? – 丹尼尔·迪·科布雷
– Who’s he? – Daniel de Cobray.
法国科学家大亨 在巴黎有一间实验室
Big shot French scientist. Runs a lab in Paris.
– 实验室?什么实验室? – 粒子加速器
– Lab? What kind of lab? – Particle accelerator.
我的天 他们打算利用他来激活弹头
Oh my God. They’re going to use him to weaponize the warheads.
对 这就是她要去的地方
Well that’s where she’s going.
我想吃羊角包
I like croissants.
– 上 上 上 上! – 快!我们上!我们上!
– Go go go go! – Come on! Let’s go! Let’s go!
到那辆车那儿!
Pull up on the truck!
(东非 4年前)
上 上 上!
Go go go!
– 两点钟方向! – 上 上 上!
– Two o’clock! – Go go go go go!
上!快走!
Go let’s move!
– 到巷子里! – 蹲下!蹲下!
– In the alley! – Get down get down!
看到敌人了吗?
You see them?
– 左翼还有两个! – 蹲下!
– Two more on the left! – Get down!
要泡泡糖?对我来说很有用
Dubble Bubble? It always helps me.
没错 嘿 你还好吧?
Yeah. Hey you good?
– 是吧? – 还好
– Yeah? – Yeah.
好了 科研官 该你上了 明白?
All right Mr. Science Officer you’re up okay?
4分钟内找不到 就马上出来
You don’t find it in four minutes you get out of there.
5分钟后这座房♥子就会消失 我已经呼叫空袭了
That house will not be there in five. I already called for the air strike.
快!我们上!
Come on! Here we go!
你安全了!上 上 上!
I got you! Go go go go!
我靠!
Oh crap!
屋顶上!
Rooftop!
嘿 公爵 咱们比赛怎样?
Hey Duke I gotta level with you.
– 我最讨厌和你比赛 – 将会是漫长的5分钟
– I hate it when you level with me. – It’s going to be a long five minutes.
不 不!来得太早了 太早了!
No no no! It’s too early. It’s too early!
– 公爵! – 雷克斯!雷克斯!
– Duke! – Rex! Rex!
雷克斯
Rex.
公爵!快来 要撤退了
Duke! Come on. We gotta go.
– 我要救雷克斯 – 要撤退了 老兄!
– I gotta get Rex. – We gotta go man!
黑鹰直升机在等着! 我们必须走!你无能为力的!
Black Hawk’s waiting! We gotta go! Nothing you can do!
– 你无能为力 老兄!快! – 我要救雷克斯
– Nothing you can do man! Come on! – I gotta get Rex.
预备 瞄准 开火
Ready. Aim. Fire.
向前 走!
Forward march.
(巴黎 法国 早上8:25)
(迪·科布雷科学实验室)
你去登记还是我来?
Are you going to sign in or shall I?
安娜?
Ana?
这是谁?
Who is this?
嘿!你在干什么?
Hey! What are you doing?
– 这是怎么回事? – 我要你为我做些事
– What’s going on here? – I need you to do something for me
而且是件急事
and I don’t have much time.
这些是什么?
What are these things?
他们是武器弹头 亲爱的
They’re warheads dear.
而我须要你把它们激活 不然我会把这里的人杀光
And I need you to weaponize them for me or we’ll kill everyone in here.
嘿!这是个民用实验室!
Hey! This is a civilian laboratory!
我们没有激活武器所需的对应流程协议
We don’t have the correct programming protocols for weaponizing!
协议就在箱子里 我说了 这是件急事
The protocols are in the case. I told you I don’t have much time.
嘿 是泡泡糖吗?
Hey is that Dubble Bubble?
但这是最后一块了
But it’s my last piece.
– 来吧 给我 – 好吧 拿着
– Come on give it to me. – All right there you go.
好啊 照计划干 红发女郎 面具人 打头阵
All right. Stick to the plan. Scarlett Snake Eyes take the front.
开伞索 公爵 顾后 断路器就是我们耳目
Rip Duke take the back. Breaker will be our eyes and ears.
我会在这里下指令
I’ll give the orders from here.
– 当我下命令时 照做 明白? – 明白 婆婆
– You do what I say when I say. Got it? – Yes Daddy.
好了
Here.
– 它们都激活了 – 谢谢 丹尼尔
– They’re all alive. – Merci Daniel.
我说过他再碰你我会杀了他
I told you I’d kill him if he touched you again.
第一次我就听你这么说了
I heard you the first time.
好了 我们就要到了
Okay we’re almost there. Scarlett you better put your suit on.
红发女 你最好把装备穿上
Okay we’re almost there. Scarlett you better put your suit on.
就是她
That’s her.
拿下那辆悍马 面具人!
Take that Hummer Snake!
小心点 它们每件都值上百万美元
Careful. They’re worth millions of dollars each.
百万美元 明白
Millions of dollars. Got it.
– 老天 – 我的错 我的错 下不为例!
– Jesus. – My bad. My bad. Won’t happen again!
非常感谢 伙计
Thanks a lot buddy!
快 红发女郎 宝贝 上还是不上? 我们要马上进入战斗!
Come on Scarlett babe. You in or out? We gotta get in this fight!
追踪信♥号♥♥良好 抓牢那车别放 面具人
Tracking signal is good. Don’t let go of that truck Snake Eyes.
把那混♥蛋♥甩下车顶吧
Let’s get that bastard off the roof.
小心!
Look out!
嘿 重载 情况有点不妙
Hey Heavy it’s getting thick out here!
对 我知道 他们就朝着交通拥挤的地方开
Yeah I know. They’re driving right into the heaviest traffic.
这他妈是什么逃跑路线?
What kind of escape route is that?
他们可能不是想逃跑 他们可能是有个目标
Maybe they’re not trying to escape. Maybe they’re heading somewhere.
– 潜在的目标? – 是的
– Possible target? – Yes.
有很多金属的地方
Some place with a lot of metal.
– 他们要把它毁掉 大家注意! – 兄弟们 你们要阻止他们!
– They’re going to blow it up. All units! – Guys you have to stop them!
是啊 我们在努力
Yeah we’re working on it.
我是说立刻!
I mean right now!
他们要在埃菲尔铁塔上引爆一枚弹头!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!