Get her out now!
好了
Now!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我知道他在哪儿
I know where he is.
我认识这里
I know this place.
这里是人造零件的黑市
They run black market mech.
-你都装备好了吗 -当然
– You tooled up? – Yep.
目标在地下室 我先进去
Target’s the basement. I’ll lead.
切换到大脑通讯
Switching to mind-comms.
-希望你有练习过 -这么说可不公平
– Hope you’ve been practicing. – That’s unfair.
我很快就能掌握了
It just takes me a moment to get the hang of it.
门口两个生化人 有武器并做了增强
Two mercs at the door. Armed and enhanced.
收到 我们会解决的
Copy that. We got it covered.
以夜店来说这里太热闹了
There’s a lot of heat in here for a nightclub.
这是黑道的夜店 你指望呢
It’s a Yakuza club. What did you expect?
我还挺喜欢这里的
I quite like the place.
我一点都不觉得奇怪
Why doesn’t that surprise me?
我要吸引他们的注意力
I am gonna have to draw some attention.
看看那样能不能进到地下室里去
See if I can access the basement that way.
你不是来找麻烦的吧
You’re not here looking for any trouble, are you?
我只是来找妹子的 还有啤酒
I am just here for the girls… and beer.
-有什么可以帮到你的 -我来找人
– Can I help you? – I am looking for someone.
你来过这里吗
You’ve been here before?
我朋友在这里做了生化增强 工业级的
My friend had some mech work done here. Industrial staff.
我们这里不做生化增强
We don’t do mech work here.
那是我搞错了
My mistake.
不如来和我们乐一乐 不会有人打扰的
Why don’t you come have fun with us? We will have some privacy.
我进去了
I’m in.
有需要就招呼
I’ll be here when you need me.
你说你朋友在这里工作
You say your friend worked here?
我说我朋友在这里被改造的
I said my friend had work done here.
是人类吗
She’s human?
你的朋友
Your friend.
这是什么意思
What’s that supposed to mean?
巴特
Batou.
能听到吗
Can you hear me?
谁改造的你
Who did this stunning work on you?
动人极了
It is divine.
拉卓雅 枪
Ladriya… guns.

Here.
巴特 没信♥号♥♥了
Batou, I’m losing signal.
别担心 亲爱的
Don’t worry sweety.
不会有人打扰的
We have privacy.

Listen.
信♥号♥♥进不来也出不去
No signal is going in or out.
少佐 我已就位 收到了吗
Major, I’m in position. Do you copy?
啤酒
Beer.
再不回复就伤害我的感情了
If you don’t answer, you’re gonna hurt my feelings.
拉卓雅 能联♥系♥到少佐吗
Ladriya, do you have Major on comms?
不能 信♥号♥♥被阻断了
Got nothing. The signal is still blocked.
恐怕我很容易失去耐心
I am afraid I get bored by that easily, so…
既然你不想说
you don’t wanna talk…
也许你想跳舞
maybe you wanna dance!
少佐 快 回复
Major, come on. Answer me.
不是说了不是来找麻烦的
I thought you said no trouble.
跳舞
Dance!
住手 够了
No! Enough!
真♥相♥是
The truth is…
我不是被造出来跳舞的
I wasn’t built to dance.
恢复通讯 正前往内室
Back on comms. I am heading to the back room.
我想你了 我过去找你
I missed you. I’ll meet you there.
和阪华机械同流合污必将被摧毁
Collaborate with Hanka Robotics will be destroyed.
少佐
Major?
巴特呢
Where is Batou?
在隔壁做增强 他很好
In enhancement, next door. He is doing well.
你承受了主要冲击
You took most of the blast.
我看到他了
I saw him down there.
就像是
It was like…
他在那里等我
He waited to see me.
我们对你做了突触扫描
We synaptic scanned you.
你看到的一切都会被发去公♥安♥9课做评估
Everything you witnessed went to Section 9 to evaluate.
你知道 扫描
You know, the scan…
也扫出了发生小故障的次数
also turned up the number of glitches.
最近情况变严重了
They’ve been getting worse.
从什么时候开始的
Since when?
自深潜之后
Since the deep dive.
那些小故障对你有任何意义吗
Do any of the glitches mean something to you?

No.
没有
They don’t.
你和他在同一个外壳里
You have been inside the same shell as he has.
可能会产生很严重的后果
That could have very serious consequences.
你没有获得深潜艺妓的授权
You were not authorized to deep dive the geisha.
你很失望
You’re disappointed.
不 我很担心
No, I’m worried.
你并非坚不可摧
You’re not invulnerable.
我可以修复你的身体 但不能保护你的大脑
I can repair your body, but I can’t protect your mind.
为什么不能
Why not?
你可以看到我的思想
You can see all my thoughts so…
那你也应该可以保护它们
you should be able to secure them.
请试着理解你的重要性 少佐
Try and understand your importance Major.
你是人类的最终形态
You’re what everyone will become one day.
你不知道那让我有多孤独
You don’t know how alone that makes me feel.
你知道我可以看见你
I can see you out there, you know.
我竖了几根手指
How many fingers am I holding up?
真好笑
Funny.
说点好听的
Say something nice.
你自己选择的
You chose those?
战术选择
They are tactical.
-一切为了工作 -不然我还有什么
– Always for the job. – What else I got?
-挺合适的 -是吗
– They suit you. – Yeah?
有夜视 缩放
I got night-vision, mile-zoom,
和射线
and X-rays.
我现在看东西应该和你一样了
I guess I see like you now.
别担心 你会习惯的
Don’t worry, you’ll get used to it.
谢谢你救了我
Thanks for saving my ass.
很高兴你没事
Glad to see you’re okay..
少佐
Major?
你可以帮我喂狗吗
Could you feed the dogs for me?
我不想吓到它们
I don’t want to scare them.
没问题
Anytime.
给你的资金不够吗 荒卷先生
Are you insufficiently funded, Mr. Aramaki?
还是公♥安♥9课少了什么重要的行动资源
Is section 9 missing some critical operational resource?
少佐是我们最紧密的武器 必须完好无损
Major is our most sophisticated weapon only if she is intact.
而欧莱特博士告诉我
And Dr. Ouelet informed me…
你让她深潜了一个被入侵的艺妓
that you let her dive a corrupted geisha.
你应该明白阪华对政♥府♥来说
You realize there is a premium importance
非常重要
that Hanka represents to this government.
而少佐是我公♥司♥的未来
Major is the future of my company.
如果你再出现这种错误
If you compromise your systems again…
我会毁了9课
I will burn this section.
创造属于你的美丽 强化你的美丽
Create your own beauty. Beauty enhanced.
你是人类吗
Are you human?
是的
Yeah.
你可以把口罩摘掉吗
Can you take that off?
我好看看你的脸
So I can see your face?
这是什么感觉
What is that feeling?
感觉
It feels…
不同
different.
你是什么
What are you?
看着我
Look at me.
告诉我他们夺走了什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!