Sure.
欧莱特博士
Dr. Ouelet…
你都告诉了她什么
What have you told her?
她知道了
She knows.
我要抓她回来
I’m bringing her in.
阪华安保呼叫总部
Hanka security to Headquarters.
我们抓住少佐了
We have the Major.
为什么给她注射镇静剂
Why is she sedated?
她被恐♥怖♥分♥子♥策反了
She’s been turned by a terrorist.
但是你早就知道了
But you know that already.
你应该在她第一次去找你的时候就上报
You should have called the first time she came to see you.
相反 你却向她提供了消息
Instead, you gave her information.
你有什么资格告诉我
What makes you think you have the..
-该做什么该… -2571差点就搞垮我们
– right to tell me what to do and what? – 2-5-7-1 took us close.
该进行下一循环了
It’s time to move on to the next iteration.
2571并不代表失败
2-5-7-1 is not a failure.
我会删除所有数据 给她重新编程
I will delete all the data and reprogram her.
-她什么都不会记得 -不 不
– She won’t remember him at all. – No, no, no, no.
你把这个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的所有数据下载下来
You download all the data on the terrorist…
然后我命令你清除掉她
and then I order you to terminate.
-什么 -我们会造一个更好的
– What? – We’ll build one that’s better.
-我会删除所有数据的 -你之前就删除过
– I’ll delete everything. – You deleted before.
-她是我的 -不
– She’s mine. – No.
她是你和我签订的合同
She is a contract… with me.
我们成功了
We succeeded.
她高于人类 高于人工智能
She is more than human… and more than AI.
我们改变了她的本体 但她的魂魄存活了下来
We change her entire identity. But her ghost survived!
她的魂魄正是我们失败的关键
Her ghost is what failed us.
我们无法控制她 她已经不是可用资产了
We can not control her. She is no longer a viable asset.
应该由你来做
You should be the one to do it.
你要做什么
What are you doing to me?
运行标准突触扫描
I’ll run the standard synaptic.
把你的数据上传至矩阵
Upload your data on the raid.
查清楚九世对你说了什么
I’ll find out exactly what Kuze told you.
你知道他说了什么
You know what he told me.
真♥相♥
The truth.
你在删除数据 是吗
You’re deleting everything, aren’t you?
不是
No.
好让我不记得
Make it so I don’t remember…

You.
我是少佐·蜜拉·凯莉恩
My name is Major Mira Killian…
我不同意删除该数据
and I do not consent to the deletion of this data.
我不同意
I do not consent.
我不同意
I do not consent.
我们不需要你同意
We never needed your consent.
你的或是其他人的
Yours or anyone’s.
你要杀了我
You’re killing me..
对吗 你
Right? You..
蜜拉
Mira?
你能听见吗
Do you hear me?
蜜拉
Mira?
这是你的过去 你真正的过去 拿好
This is your past, your real past. Take it.
-守卫 -走 走
– Guards! – Come on, come on!
快走
Come on, go!
快走
Go!
快走
Go!
25层有警报
Security alert on level 25.
启动防范禁闭程序
Initiating Lockdown procedure.
请前往指定的安全屋
Please relocate to your designated safe room.
谢谢合作
Thank you for your cooperation.
这就是人心带来的问题
That’s the problem with the human heart.
她杀了欧莱特博士
She killed Dr. Ouelet.
你们不允许再和她有任何联♥系♥
You are to have no further contact with her.
接下来由阪华安保追踪她
Hanka security will hunt her from here.
-他们接到的命令是什么 -当场格杀
– What are the orders? – To terminate on sight.
你要杀了她 是你创造了她
You want to kill her? You built her!
让你的人退下
Have your sergeant stand down.
少佐绝对不会伤害欧莱特博士
The Major would never hurt Dr. Oulete.
她不再是那个少佐了
She is not the Major anymore!
公♥安♥9课的成员受控于恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
We have a Section 9 operative under terrorist programming.
这消息要是传出去你们就完了
This goes public your unit goes down.
我记住了
I’ll take that under advice.
现在怎么办
So what now?
小 小南瓜
Oh, the pum… pumpkin.
你吓我一跳
Oh, you surprised me.
她喜欢你
She likes you.
我在找
I was looking for…
进来吧
No, come in.
来 来
Yeah, go, come come.
-要喝点茶吗 -好的
– Can I offer you some tea? – Okay.
那是素子的房♥间
That… Motoko’s room.
我女儿一年前死了
My daughter died a year ago.
我很遗憾
I am Sorry.
她离家出走了
She run away.
她很不听话
She was a difficult.
我们经常吵架
We fought.
但是我们都会和自己的父母吵架 不是吗
But I guess we all fight with our parents, right?
请坐吧
Please come on and sit.
发生了什么事
What happened to her?
我不知道
I don’t know.
政♥府♥送来了她的骨灰
The ministry sent me her ashes, and…
他们说她自杀了
they told me she took her own life.
但是素子 不 不 不
But Motoko… No, no, no.
我不相信他们
I never believe them.
她很开心
She was happy…
和她的朋友住在无秩序区
living in the lawless zone with her friends.
写她的宣言 讲的是
She’d write her manifestos about…
科技是如何
how technology was…
摧毁这个世界的
destroying the world.
然后有一天
Then one day…
警♥察♥来了
the police came…
他们就跑了
and they run.
很奇怪
It’s strange.
我在很多年轻女子身上会看见她
I see her in so many young women.
在街上 在我的梦里
On the street, in my dreams.
好像她还活着
As if she is still here.

She was…
无所畏惧
fearless.
无法束缚
And wild.
你让我想到她
You remind me of her.
抱歉
Sorry.
为什么我会让你想到她
Why do I remind you of her?
你看我的眼神
The way you look at me.
你是谁
Who are you?
我不知道
I don’t know.
等等
Wait, wait, wait!
你还会再来看我吗
Will you come again to visit me?
我会的
I will.
荒卷
Aramaki.
听我说
Listen to me.
我没遭遇什么恐♥怖♥分♥子♥炸♥弹♥袭击
I was never in a terrorist bombing.
我的父母
My parents…
一切都是他们在我脑中植入的数据
Everything was data they installed in my mind.
还有其他人 和我一样离家出走的人
And there were others. Run-aways like me…
被认为是可遗弃之人
considered disposable.
九世就是其中一个 所以他才会
Kuze was one of them. That’s why he’s coming.
找上阪华
To Hanka.
欧莱特博士可以
Dr. Ouelet can.
让我连如网络 我需要让九世找到我
Put me on the grid. I need Kuze to find me.
我知道 但我必须这么做
I know, but I have to do this.
病毒扩散了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!