第三人则是被他自己的服务机器人殴打致死
and the third was beaten to death by his own service robot.
三人均有大脑被入侵的迹象
All showed signs of cerebral hacking.
和那艺妓对奥斯蒙所做的一样
The same as the geisha did to Osmond.
而这三人都是阪华的资深人员
And all were senior figures… in Hanka.
和奥斯蒙一样
Just like Osmond.
每一个犯罪现场都留了一条口信
A message was left at each of the crime scene…
留信之人称自己为
by someone identifying himself…
九世
as Kuze.
和阪华机械同流合污必将被摧毁
Collaborate with Hanka Robotics will be destroyed.
和阪华机械同流合污
Collaborate with Hanka Robotics…
必将被摧毁
will be destroyed.
德古沙
Togusa.
我必须这么做 不然会死更多人
I had to, or more would have died.
我会找到他的 然后杀了他
I’ll find him… and I will kill him.
把我造出来就是干这个的 不是吗
It’s what I am built for, isn’t it?
安全重组孩子的基因结构
Safely reconfiguring the child’s genetic structure.
让家庭更为完美
Families built better.
你昨晚在酒店怎么回事
What was going on with you at the hotel last night?
没事 我很好
Nothing. I’m fine.
你确定
Are you sure?
-亲爱的 要升级吗 -走开
– Hey, sweetheart, want an upgrade? – Move.
-你需要什么我都有 -滚开
– I have anything you want. – Back off!

Hey, Ming!
巴特
Hey, Batou!
-你要的骨头 -谢了
– Got your bones. – Thanks man.
给狗的
For the dogs.
你不喜欢人
For someone who doesn’t like people
为什么却那么关心狗
how come you care about dogs so much.
不知道 我喜欢野狗 它们也喜欢我
I dont know. I like just strays and they like me.
它们喜欢你是因为你喂它们
They like you because you feed them.
你还真是没心没肺
You got no heart.
姑娘们
Hey, girls!
加布里尔
Hey Gabriel!
来见见少佐
Meet Major.
少佐 加布里尔
Major, Gabriel.
我们以前有只狗
We used to have a dog.
是吗
Seriously?
我觉得你更像是会养猫的人
I had you more of a cat person.
你不怎么聊这些事
You don’t talk about that stuff.
什么事
What?
-你的过去 -我没什么印象
– Your past. – I don’t remember much.
只记得一些碎片
Just fragments, bits and pieces.
家人呢
What about family?
我的父母为了把我带来这里都死了
My parents, they died bringing us to this country.
我们的船在港口被击沉
Our boat sank in the harbor.
我差点溺水而死
I almost drowned.
我感觉自己在下沉
I feel sinking…
我的记忆总是被一层浓雾笼罩
there is always this thick fog over my memory.
我看不清
And I can’t seen through it.
你很幸运
You are lucky.
每天我的记忆都在被污染
Every single day I get screwed upon my memory.
能保持纯净挺好的
It’s better to be pure.
就像你
Like you.
阪华机械总部
欢迎来到阪华机械
Welcome to Hanka Robotics.
所有访客必须佩戴相应的身份证明
All visitors must display appropriate credentials at all times.
松开再握拳
Opens and close, please.
你的内部系统受损了
Your have damaged internal systems.
也许下次你可以把我设计的更好
Maybe next time you can design me better.
-你还好吗 -我很好 我什么都感觉不到
– How are you? – I am fine. I can’t feel anything.
不 我是问你 内心的你
No, you, in there.
有一些小故障
I have been having glitches…
但很快就消失了
but it will pass.
-你有在注射药物吗 -有
– Have you been taking your medication? – Yeah.
但一直循环出现 我早上注射了两次
But these wounds are so cycling. I had two this morning.
-音像还是画面 -都有
– Sound or image? – Both.
我看到了
I see it.
你有下载任何非安全信息吗
You made any unencrypted downloads?
-没有 删掉吧 -请求同意
– No. Just delete them from me. – Consent?
我是少佐·蜜拉·凯莉恩
My name is Major Mary Killian.
我同意删除该数据
I give my consent to delete this data.
好了
It’s done.
-小事一桩 -这是什么
– No big deal. – What are they?
你的大脑 思维的感官回忆
Sensory echoes from your mind, shadows.
我也不确定
I’m not sure.
你怎么知道哪些是小故障 哪些又是我
How do you know what’s a glitch and what’s me?
小故障和你本人的代码
The glitches have a different texture…
并不一样
to the rest of your code.
我都能看到
I can see everything.
你的全部思想 决定
All of your thoughts, your… decisions.
看来只有人类才有隐私
I guess privacy is just for humans.
你是人类
You are human.
在人们眼里你就是人类
People see you as human.
我身边的人
Everyone around me seems to fit.
他们都和某些事物相关联 而我
They seem connected to something. Something I…
并没有
am not..
-就好像我没有过去 -你当然有过去
– Like I have no past. – Of course you have a past.
慢慢的你会感觉和他们产生联♥系♥
And at time you’ll feel more more connected to it and to them.
松开再握拳
Opens and close, please.
我们珍惜记忆 认为它诠释了我们
We cling to memories as if they define us, but…
但并不是这样
they really don’t.
诠释我们的是我们的行为
What we do is what defines us.
这里是阪华戒♥严♥区域 未经许可不得入内
You’re entering a Hanka secure area. Authorized personal only.
请关闭通讯增强
Please disable communication enhancement.
我很忙
I’m busy.
达林博士 你弄完了吗
Dr. Dahlin! Are you finished yet?
如果你没对着艺妓劈头盖脸地扫射
If you hadn’t rained all the Geisha with the bullets,
活就简单多了
this would be much easier.
-不是我开的枪 -是我
– I didn’t shoot him. – I did.
这要好几天时间
This is gonna take days.
我要运行几百种可能性模拟
I need to run hundreds of potential simulations.
我们没那个时间
We don’t have the time.
她是阪华的陪伴机器人
She was a Hanka companion bot.
但却被人调制成大脑入侵
But she was reprogrammed for cerebral hacking.
她的驱动里有什么
What was on her drives?
什么都没有 数据传输后就被摧毁了
Nothing. The data was destroyed as it was transmitted.
没有东西能表明她想干什么
No sign of what she was up to.
硬件被破坏了
The hardware was vandalized.
他们把她给拆了
They ripped her up.
我得深潜
Then I have to do a deep dive.
你无法在深潜的时候加密保护自己
You can’t encrypt you in the deep dive.
我知道
I know it.
他们可能在她大脑里设了陷阱 磁脉冲 病毒
They could left traps in her. Mag pulses, viruses.
她说得对
She is right.
你会把自己
You will be exposing your
暴露给入侵她的人 毫无防备
mind to who ever hacked her. You’ll be wide open.
我必须进入她的记忆
I have to get inside her memory.
这是找到九世最快的方法
It’s the fastest way to find Kuze.
这太危险了
It’s too dangerous.
也不负责任
And highly irresponsible.
你确定要这么做
Are you sure?
一看到有代码要入侵我就把我退出来
You see any bad code headed my way, pull me out.
你有什么好紧张的
How come you’re the one sweating?
开始吧
Run it.
对少佐进行人工大脑对接 启动
Cyber mind connection to the Major, now active…
未加密
and unencrypted.
请同意可下载数据
Consent required for data download.
我是少佐·蜜拉·凯莉恩 我同意
My name is Major Mira Killian and I give my consent.
断开链接 把她退出来
Disconnect. Get her out.
-把她退出来 -我在想办法 她被入侵了
– Get her out! – I’m trying, but she’s being hacked.
快把她退出来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!