然后沙包男孩就解散了 还有…
and the Bean Bag Boys are broke up, and…
-我是不是完了 -好了 儿子
– Am I in trouble? – Okay, son.
听着 我和大家一样都喜欢听
Now, look, I love a good story with a bunch of gibberish
废话连篇的好故事 好吗
just as much as anybody, okay?
并且我也知道你这段时间压力很大
And I know you’re going through a stressful time.
但这不是你撒谎的理由
But it doesn’t give you a reason to tell us fibs.
我没有撒谎
I’m not fibbing.
我百分之百肯定你在撒谎
I’m 100% sure you’re fibbing to me.
-我真的没有撒谎 -好了
– I’m not fibbing. – Okay.
我大概知道怎么回事了
I think I understand what’s happening here.
你觉得你要失去我们了
You think you’re losing us,
现在你担心你也会失去你的朋友们
and now you’re worried you’re gonna lose your friends, too.
看着我 小子 我们会一直在的 好吗
Look at me, man. We’ll always be there, right?
听着 别误会
Look, don’t get me wrong. Ha!
自从我们相遇以来
You know, me and your mom are not the same people
我和你妈妈都在改变
We were when we first met.
有时候会分开
Tend to grow apart sometimes.
但没关系的
But it’s okay.
你记得你的寄居蟹吗
You remember your hermit crab?
-赫曼吗 记得 -对 就是赫曼
– Herman? Yeah. – That’s right. Herman.
-你还记得他是怎么死的吗 -王八蛋
– And you remember why he died? – Oh, son of a…
你跟我说他跑了
You told me he ran away!
严格地说 是的 他跑了 然后死了
Technically, yes, he ran away, but then he died.
天哪 怎么死的
Oh, my gosh. How?
赫曼死了 是因为寄居蟹长大后从壳里出来
Herman died because hermit crabs grow out of their shells,
必须在沙滩上找到更大的寄居壳
and they need to find new, bigger seashells on the beach
否则就会死 但我们当时并不知道
to grow into, or they die, and we didn’t know that.
所以 赫曼是因为你们才死的
So, Herman died because of you guys?
问题在于
The point is…
你和你的朋友们都在成长和改变
you and your friends are growing and changing,
你们都需要找到更大的壳
and y’all need to find bigger shells.
这并没有什么不对的
And there’s nothing wrong with that.
好吧 听着 要怪就怪那些宠物店老板
Okay, look, you need to blame those pet store owners
因为他们没有告诉我们
because they did not give us
和寄居蟹有关的基本信息
the information about hermit crabs…
是我 卢卡斯
It’s Lucas.
你吓死我了
You scared the shit out of me.
我可不想让你♥爸♥妈看到我
I didn’t want your parents to see my face.
你来这儿干嘛
Why are you even here?
过去的两个小时里我成熟了许多
I’ve grown a lot in the last two hours.
我父母的离婚改变了我
My parents’ divorce has really changed me.
如果沙包男孩不一起成长的话
If the Bean Bag Boys don’t grow together,
他们会分道扬镳的
they’ll grow apart.
我不想那样
I don’t want that.
我不想和你们断绝关系
I don’t want to get a divorce from you.
那你就得去索伦的派对
Then you need to go to Soren’s party.
-你得溜出去 -不行 我被禁足了
– You need to sneak out. – I can’t. I’m grounded.
另外 布莉克斯丽的项链还在窑炉里呢
Besides, Brixlee’s necklace is still in the kiln.
项链的事交给我
Let me worry about the necklace.
你♥爸♥妈能怎么办 加倍禁足你吗
And what are your parents gonna do, double-ground you?
布莉克斯丽到底是不是你的一生所爱
Is Brixlee your forever or not?
那你就得跟我来
Then you need to come with me now.
好 我去 但我是不会向索尔道歉的
Fine, I’ll go, but I’m not apologizing to Thor.
-他不会去的 -好
– He’s not coming. – Good.
去他的吧
Fuck that bitch.
我去拿我的夹克
I’ll go get my jacket.
-麦克斯 -怎么了
– Hey, Max. – Yeah?
带上那东西
Bring that dick.
你说过索尔不会来的
You said Thor wasn’t coming.
-他在这儿干嘛 -我把你们撮合到一起了
– What the hell is he doing here? – I Parent-Trapped your asses.
现在我们都在一个大寄居壳里面了
See, now we’re all in a bigger hermit crab shell together.
我爸妈说的时候还是挺有道理的
It made sense when my parents said it.
你一个人承担了所有责任 是吗
So, you took the blame for us, huh?
对 我想了下你们会怎么做
Yeah. I thought about what you would do,
然后反着来
and did the opposite.
这次派对 会是一场史诗般的狂欢
This party, it’s gonna be an epic rager.
行了 奶瓶仔
Okay, Sippy Cup.
别挡我的路就行了 麦克斯i Pad
Just stay out of my way, Maxi Pad.
你们几个真是太可爱了
Aw, don’t you boys look cute.
大家都在地下室
Everybody’s in the basement.
我一点儿也不想知道下面发生了什么
I don’t even want to know what’s going on down there.
进来吧 小伙子们
Come on in, fellas.
你好
Hi.
我的天哪 你真的来了
Oh, my God, you made it.
麦克斯 给你介绍一下布莉克斯丽
Max, I want you to meet Brixlee.
你好 我是麦克斯
Hi. I’m Max.
你好
Hi.
-很高兴终于见到你了 -我也是
– It’s nice to finally meet you. – You, too.
-夹克很酷 -谢谢你
– Cool jacket. – Thank you.
和我妈逛街的时候我自己选的
I got it all by myself, with my mom.
我也和我妈一起逛街
I go shopping with my mom, too.
进展顺利
This is going so well.
你带项链了吗
Did you bring the necklace?
布莉克斯丽 这是送你的
Brixlee, this is for you.
谢谢 项链很漂亮
Oh, thanks. It’s pretty.
港门[肛♥门♥]牌的
They’re an-al.
太漂亮了
Ooh, fancy.
我一会儿再戴
I’m gonna wear this later.
谢谢你 麦克斯
Thanks, Max.
怎么了 奶瓶仔
What’s up, Sippy Cup?
没什么 就是和一群人打了一架
Not much. Just, uh, got into a fight with a bunch of men
然后偷了瓶酒
and, uh, stole a beer.
奶瓶仔是不会喝的
There’s no way Sippy Cup is gonna drink it.
我不仅要喝
Not only am I gonna drink it,
我还要打破纪录
I’m gonna break the record.
我要喝四口
I’m gonna take four sips.
不可能
Four is impossible.
-索伦都喝不了四口 -闭嘴
– Soren can’t even do four. – Shut up.
喝吧
Drink.
第一口
That’s one.
有什么了不起的
Big deal.
第二口
That’s two.

Mm-kay.
第三口了
That’s three!
你疯了吧
This is insane.
他要吐了
He’s gonna barf.
给他拿个奶瓶吧
Somebody get him a sippy cup.
奶瓶仔 奶瓶仔
Sippy Cup! Sippy Cup!
奶瓶仔 奶瓶仔 奶瓶仔
Sippy Cup! Sippy Cup! Sippy Cup!
奶瓶仔 奶瓶…
Sippy Cup! Sippy…
这他妈是第四口
That’s fucking four!
我靠
Oh, fuck!
索尔 索尔 索尔 索尔
Thor! Thor! Thor! Thor!
索尔 索尔 索尔 索尔 索尔
Thor! Thor! Thor! Thor! Thor!
我他妈是个酒鬼
I’m a fucking alcoholic!
不可能
No way!
四口 够狠的
Four sips. Badass.
疯狂崇拜索尔
Mad respect to Thor.
看我这儿 如果你们不赞同接吻 那行
Eyes up here. If you don’t consent to kissing, that’s cool.
你们可以去楼上玩虚拟现实游戏
You can go play VR upstairs.
但如果要留在这儿的话 最好系上安全带
But if you’re staying down here, you better strap in,
因为我们准备来真的
because shit’s about to get real.
太棒了
Hell yeah.
我们开始转瓶子吧
Let’s spin a bottle.
那我这儿不正好有个瓶子嘛
Well, then it’s a good thing I got a bottle right here!
♪ 你可记得我们共舞的时刻 ♪
♪ Do you remember when we used to dance ♪
♪ 各种状况层出不穷 ♪
♪ and incidence arose from circumstance ♪
♪ 年少轻狂不信因果 ♪
♪ One thing lead to another we were young ♪
♪ 还一起高歌♥未唱完的小曲儿 ♪
♪ and we would scream together the songs unsung ♪
♪ 那是激♥情♥一刻 ♪
♪ It was the heat of the moment ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!