Okay, sir, I’ll give you an example.
我们上个星期冲进了一个地区 迪瓦尼耶
We rolled into a site, Diwaniya, last week, okay?
101师为了保护我们还有人员伤亡
101 st took casualties securing it for us.
可我们进去后发现那只是个厕所工厂
We got in there and found it was a toilet factory.
我是说这些内部情报资料
I’m saying there’s a disconnect
里写的和我们发现的情况
between what’s in these packets and
有很大出入
what we’re seeing on the ground.
是情报本身出现了问题 长官
There’s a problem with the intelligence, sir.
事情是这样的 队长
Here’s the thing, chief.
这些情报都经过了审核确定的
These intelligence packages have all been vetted.
它们没有问题
They’re good.
你的任务是执行它们
Your job’s to execute them, not worry
不需要操心它们的来源问题
about how they’re put together.
现在听明白了吗
Are we clear on that?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
很好 我们继续
Good. Let’s continue.
长官 正如我刚才说的 今天凌晨
Sir, as I was saying, the intel is
四点拿到的最新情报
as recent as 0400 this morning.
是可行并且可靠的
It’s actionable and it’s solid.
好的 下一个目标是巴格达 曼苏尔
All right, next up is Al Mansour, Baghdad.
看起来好像有个地下储藏库
It looks like it’s some kind of underground storage site.
你在无障碍高速上行驶12公里
You got about 12 klicks of open highway to the city,
但是那条路上有许多的恐怖活动
but there’s a lot of activity on that road,
告诉所有人提高警觉
so tell everybody to keep their heads up.
好的
All right.
队长
Chief?
好的 我们要找的可是生化武器
All right. We’re going to go chem. Yeah?
我去通知所有小队长整队
I’m gonna get all the lead teams up, all right?
好的
Yeah, yeah.
我是马丁·布朗 中♥央♥情报局
Martin Brown, CIA.
我是罗伊·米勒
Roy Miller.
我知道 我在会上见过你
Yeah, I know. I saw you at the meeting.
你要去巴格达的曼苏尔饭店
You’re going to the Al Mansour site in Baghdad.
是的 你是在浪费时间
Yeah. You’re wasting your time.
联♥合♥国♥生物组两个月前突击核查了那里
UN biological team hit it two months ago.
那里什么都没有
There’s nothing there.
该死的
Fuck me.
这是我的名片 你说得对
Here’s my card. You’re right.
事情不对劲
This thing doesn’t add up.
伊♥拉♥克♥军人不反击 没使用大规模杀伤性武器
The Iraqis don’t fight, they don’t use WMD,
他让我们轻松进驻却一无所获
they let us walk in here and find the goddamn cupboard’s bare.
事情有些不对头
There’s something wrong here.
我们要查清楚
We gotta figure out what it is.
如果你有任何发现 请给我电♥话♥
If you find anything, you’ve got my number.
收到 收到
That’s affirmative. That’s affirmative.
四公里外起火
We took on some fire about four klicks back.
不严重 不用担心
Pretty light, though. Nothing to worry about.
我得拍些照片
I gotta get some pictures of this.
请便
Be my guest.
小心头 菜鸟
Heads up. Incoming.
死波茨 红毛笨蛋
Fucking Potts, you red-headed dick.
威尔金斯 我是队长 过来
Wilkins, this is chief. Get up here.
等等
Hold on!
卡瑞 我们走
Kurry, let’s go.
请退后
Please, get back. Please.
找几个人 疏散人群
I want you to get a couple of the
保持道路通畅
guys and clear out this traffic.
我们在这儿毫无掩护 必须继续前进
We’re too exposed out here. We gotta keep moving.
离车远点 先生 冷静点
Back from the truck. Sir, take it easy.
请退后
Please.
请让开
Please, step aside.
请把车开走 先生
I need you to move the vehicle, sir.
放松
Relax.
镇定点
Easy!
你♥他♥妈♥别碰我
Don’t you fucking touch me!
混♥蛋♥ 我们走
Motherfucker, let’s go.
闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
回来
Back the fuck up!
中士 发生什么事
What’s going on, sergeant?
头儿 他们气疯了
Chief, they’re pissed off.
他们说这儿没水 他们只想要水
They say there ain’t no water. All they want is water.
我们爱莫能助
There’s nothing we can do about that.
我们要开车继续前行
We just gotta get our vehicles moving.
把人都叫回车上
I want you to get the men back in the vehicles now.
快上车
Get in the fucking car!
快回来 到车上来
Get the fuck back! Get the fuck back in your vehicle!
别靠近车 离车远点
Back from the truck. Get back from the truck.
-别停下 -遵命
– Don’t stop. – No, sir.
联军临时指挥总部 原萨♥达♥姆♥共和宫
我们计划明天在绿色地带内召开
Okay, so we’re convening an Iraqi freedom convention
伊♥拉♥克♥自♥由♥大会
here inside the green zone tomorrow.
希望库尔德人 什叶派 逊尼派
We are expecting to have representatives
这三大主要种族群体
from all three main ethnic groups,
都派代表参加
the Kurds, the Shia and the Sunni,
为各自谋取新的权利
angling for different levels of power.
我们希望艾哈迈德·祖贝迪
It is our hope that Ahmed Zubaidi
能以领导身份列席
will emerge in a leadership position.
本 你满意我们现在的情况吗
Ben, are you satisfied that we’re in a good place now?
我想我们现在掌握着局势
I think we’re in a good place now,
除了我们仍承受各地趁火打劫
except for, perhaps, the press we’re
的巨大舆♥论♥压力
getting from this looting issue.
好吧 我们先暂时搁置这个问题
Okay, well, let’s table that for now.
就稳定而言
In terms of stabilization…
祖贝迪有30年没有现身了
Zubaidi hasn’t been here for 30 years.
他是我们维持稳定民♥主♥国家的最大筹码
He’s the best bet we have right now for a stable democracy.
巴格达城鲜少有人知道他是谁
You find me 10 guys in Baghdad who even know who he is.
马蒂 他是我们的朋友 对我们很有帮助
He’s our friend, Marty. He’s been very helpful.
我的同僚对他所提供的信息
Our office is extremely satisfied
甚为满意
with all the information that we’ve gotten from him.
祖贝迪长♥期♥给我们提供些无用信息
Zubaidi’s been selling us a crock of shit for years.
这个人靠不住 他的情报也靠不住
This guy is not reliable. His intelligence is not reliable.
他的消息网更靠不住
His report chain is not reliable.
马蒂 就是因为太多的像你一样的人
This is exactly why people are losing
政♥府♥才失去威信
confidence in the agency, Marty.
你对收集的每份情报
You’re questioning every single piece
都要质疑
of intelligence that’s coming in,
所以我们才在重点上毫无进展
up to the point where we can’t make any progress.
你不能将这个国家的安危
You cannot just hand this country over
系于无人知晓的一名流亡犯
to an exile no one’s ever heard of
还有一群华盛顿实习生身上
and a bunch of interns from Washington.
马蒂 你是中东问题专家
You’re a middle east expert, Marty.
如果你有好点子的话
If you got a better idea, why don’t you
为什么不说出来让大家听听
just throw it out here on the table?
我们要借助伊♥拉♥克♥军队的帮助
We need to use the Iraqi army to help us.
这个国家就是种族分♥裂♥的炸♥药♥桶
This country is a powder keg of ethnic division.
如今萨♥达♥姆♥不在
Now Saddam is gone, they’re the only
他们才是唯一能维持此地和平的力量
ones who can hold this place together.
我们不会对美国人♥民♥这么说
We’re not selling that to the American people.
-我们打败了伊♥拉♥克♥军队 -是啊
– We beat the Iraqi army. – Right.
可军队已然存在 全副武装
They’re still out there and they’re armed,
他们也期望在新伊♥拉♥克♥找到一席之地
and they’re looking for a place in the new Iraq.
他们就慢慢等吧
They’re going to be waiting a long time.
并非所有人都追随萨♥达♥姆♥
They didn’t all follow Saddam.
如果条件合适 其中一些军官
There are officers we can work with out there,
乐于和我们合作
if we make it worth their while.
告诉你吧
Let me tell you something.
美国已经花费了大笔钱财
We’ve spent too much American treasure
牺牲无数性命
and too many American lives
才让复兴社会党掌权
for us to put a ba’athist general into a position of power.
你知道绿色地带之外情况如何吗
Have you any idea what’s going on outside the green zone?
一片混乱 没有警♥察♥ 每晚都有仇杀上演
It’s chaos. No police, revenge killings every night.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!