是啊
Yep.
这里根本没有大规模杀伤性武器
This is no WMD site.
整理好
Pack it up.
头儿 有什么发现吗
Hey, chief, we find anything?
这里是空的
The site’s empty.
待命
Standing by.
情报是哪儿来的
Hey, where did that intel come from?
你需要我再次检查一下
Do you want me to double check the
目标方位吗 我可以
target number for you? Because I can.
不 不用 我们位置正确 图表也正确
No, no, we’re in the right location. The schematic’s right.
但是情报来源是谁 我是说…
But who did it originate with? I mean…
这个是来自联♥合♥国♥吗
Hey, did this come from the United Nations?
根据数据来看 头儿 这是我们内部的情报
According to this data, chief, this is our intel.
是啊 但是他们怎么知道那里会有问题呢
Yeah, but how would they think something was there?
这是第三次了
This is the third straight time.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
头儿说 收队
You heard the chief. Move out.
好了 整理装备 我们走
All right, pack this shit up and let’s go.
收到
Roger that!
我们走 走吧
Let’s go! Move!
遵命 我们走
Step on it. Let’s go.
萨♥达♥姆♥国际机场
祖贝迪在中间的直升机里
Zubaidi will be on the middle chopper.
他出来时保护好他的安全
Get tight on his exit.
调头 调头
Swing it around. Swing it around.
国防部的人来接见他了
The DOD guy’s here to meet him.
塔玛克电台现场报道…
Reporting to you live from the Tarmac here…
准备好特写了吗 走 走
Ready for the close-up? Go, go, go!
他是国防部的庞德斯通
That’s Poundstone from DOD.
心情如何
How’s it going?
伟大的一天
Great day.
是啊 你终于把他弄到这里来了
Yup, you finally got him here.
我们取得进展了 这才是重要的
Well, we feel like we’re making progress. That’s important.
那关于武器的事呢
So, what about the weapons?
我也对此感到失望
I’m frustrated by that, too.
我们尽了最大的努力 我们会
We’re doing everything we can. We’ll
找到武器的 不必担心
find the weapons, don’t worry about it.
全世界都在关注 他们想知道武器在哪儿
The whole world’s watching. They want to know where they are.
确保我和祖贝迪在打头的车里
Make sure Zubaidi and I are in the lead car, okay?
杰克 你们殿后
Jack, I want your guys to tail us.
遵命 长官
You got it, sir.
-克拉克 -什么
– Clark! – What?
我需要资料情报 我需要麦哲伦
I need the source. I need Magellan.
你知道这话题有多敏感吗
Do you have any idea how sensitive this is?
我们已经把麦哲伦关起来了
We’ve got Magellan locked up so tight,
连我自己都见不到他
I’m not even sure I can get to him.
你是政♥府♥的行政执行人
You’re the administration’s go-to guy
居然不能接触你自己的线人吗
and you can’t access your own source?
劳里 我们正在从他嘴里抠情报
Lawrie, we’re debriefing him.
这需要时间 这才是当务之急
It takes time. That comes first.
看在上帝的份上 到目前为止我已经
For christ’s sake, I’ve given you
提供你所有我们从他那得知的情报了
everything I got on the guy so far.
-你还要怎样 -我不要听你告诉我
– What more do you want? – I don’t want to hear it from you,
我要他亲口告诉我
I want to hear it from him.
我尽力吧
I’ll see what I can do.
你好吗
How are you?
欢迎回家 长官 我们就简短采访下
Welcome home, sir. We’ll make this very brief.
回家的感觉怎么样 祖贝迪先生
How does it feel to be back, Mr. Zubaidi?
你曾经想过有这么一天吗
Did you ever think you’d see this day?
我是名伊♥拉♥克♥公民 以自♥由♥之身回到了故乡
I’m an Iraqi citizen, returning free to the city of my birth.
我呼吁所有伊♥拉♥克♥人
I call on all Iraqis
庆祝从独♥裁♥统治中的解放出来
to celebrate our liberation from tyranny.
B队 两名技术人员正在检修
Bravo one, we’ve got two mechanics taking a look at it.
车顶枪炮状况良好
Tracking on the upgun is pretty well shot
通讯网络全部瘫痪
and the comm links are all shorted out.
替换新的频道需要多长时间
What’s the time frame on a replacement?
我要小组人员表 马上
I want a squad list, now!
贝瑟尔上校在哪儿
Hey, where’s colonel Bethel?
他在后面 头儿
He’s in the back, chief.
谢谢
Thank you.
罗伊 一会儿那里见 好吗
Roy, let me meet you over here, okay?
好的 我一会儿就过去
Yeah, I’ll meet you in there.
-你好 长官 -很高兴见到你 队长
– Hey, sir. – Good to see you, chief.
情报到底有什么问题
What’s going on with the intel?
你现在最好先别谈这个问题
You don’t want to get into that right now.
可我们必须得谈谈了
Well, we gotta talk about it.
那里什么也没有 那些地点全是空的
There’s nothing there. These sites are empty.
我们必须得谨慎行事
We’re going to be very careful,
否则这里将会有场腥风血雨
or there’s going to be a huge shitstorm around here.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
他们在责怪我们动作不够快
They’re blaming us for not moving fast enough.
我们必须按任务行动
We have to stay on task.
简直胡扯 情报不准确
That’s bullshit. The intel’s no good.
我们先别惹麻烦了 好吗
Let’s not make any waves, okay?
华盛顿方面才不想听这些
They don’t want to hear that back in Washington.
他们只想找到些事
All they’re interested in is finding
来堵美国有线电视新闻媒体的嘴
something they can hold up on CNN.
长官 但我们必须得谈谈 情报是个大问题
Sir, but we gotta talk about this. The intel is a problem.
但不是现在 队长
Now is not the time, chief.
注意 全体起立
Roo! On your feet!
大家请坐
Take your seats, people.
我们今早是来向将军报告 我们对于
We’re here this morning to give the general
大规模杀伤性武器搜查的进展
a check on where we are in our search for WMD
和未来48小时的计划
and what our plans are for the next 48 hours.
接下来 有请
To that end, I’m turning the floor
乔纳森·沃特上尉报告
over to captain Jonathan Vaught.
-上尉 -长官
– Captain. – Sir.
欢迎长官
Welcome, sir.
今天我们向您简要报告
Today we’re going to be briefing you
在未来24小时 巴格达以及周边地区
on WMD operations due to take place
要进行搜查大规模杀伤性武器的行动计划
in and around the Baghdad area over the next 24 hours.
由于国内民众都在焦急的
We’re continuing to target high-priority sites,
等待我们发现武器的消息
since all the folks back home are
所以我们将继续
anxiously awaiting the information
以此为首要任务
that we found these weapons.
我们研究出了详细的媒体计划
We have a detailed media plan we’ve worked out.
我们将和公共事务人员合作
We’ve coordinated with the public-affairs folks.
我们的计划将向
We have a good plan that involves the top-rated media
美英主流媒体公开
in the United States and the UK
这样他们会实时报道
So that they’re prepared to
所有积极有利的新闻内容
cover all aspects of the good news.
-请说 -我对于
– Yeah? – I had a couple questions
明天的情报有些疑问
about the intel for tomorrow.
我们能确定情报的准确性吗
Are we sure this is accurate?
情报是可靠的 可以执行的
It’s solid. It’s good to go.
情报的来源是哪里
What’s the source?
是线人提供的情报
Well, it’s a human-source intel.
但是非常可靠 是四点刚收到的
But it’s solid. It’s current as of 0400.
和我们一直在用的是同一个情报源吗
Was it the same source we’ve been using?
我们攻击的每个位置 都是徒劳而返
Every site we’ve hit on the way up here, we’ve rolled a donut.
队长 我们这样好吗 我们私下再谈
Chief, how about we do this? Let’s talk offline.
给我份你去过的地方和坐标的清单
Give me a list of the places where you went, and the grids,
我们会确保
and we’ll make sure that you had
你所收到的情报是否正确
the right information written down
和你的任务地点是否有误 好吗
and that you went to the right places, okay?
上尉 问题不是坐标方位 长官
Captain, the issue isn’t the grids, sir.
问题是那里什么也没有
The issue’s that there’s nothing there.
停下 队长 我们还是继续正题吧
Stand down, chief. We need to move on here.
道恩 等一下 等一下
Don, hold on. Hold a second.
让我们听听队长要说些什么
Let’s hear what the chief has to say.
好的 长官 我举个例子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!