Well, he’s mine now. Let’s go.
照顾我的家人
Take care of my family!
他们在干什么
What they are doing?
我什么都没干
I did nothing!
本子 他拿了我的本子
The book! He’s got my book!
头儿 到底发生什么了
Chief, what the fuck’s going on?
妈的
Fuck!
是的 我抓住他了
Yeah, I got him.
他说有人拿走了他的本子
He says some guy took a book off him.
本子 知道了 知道了 笔记本
Book? All right, all right. Notebook.
他提到了一个本子
He says something about a book.
他的什么
His what?
你拿了他的本子
You got his book.
他说你♥他♥妈♥拿了他的本子
He says you got his fucking book.
你是不是拿了他的本子 别打马虎眼
Do you have the guy’s notebook? Don’t fuck around.
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
把你该死的手拿开 混♥蛋♥
Get your fucking hands off me, asshole.
把他妈的书给我就行 米勒
Just give me the fucking book, Miller.
很好
All right.
敬酒不吃吃罚酒
I fucking asked you nicely!
操你 我哪有他妈的什么本子
Fuck you! I don’t have a fucking book!
打仗愉快
Have a nice war.
好了 我们离开这儿
All right, let’s get out of here!
放开我
Get off me!

Hey!
弗雷迪跑哪去了
Where’s Freddy?
-你说那个瘸子 -对
– You mean the guy with the limp? – Yeah.
他跑那个小巷子里去了
He went over by the alleyway.
妈的 我以为你在盯着他
Fuck! I thought you were watching him.
-我的武器在哪 我的枪在哪 -这
– Where’s my weapon? Where’s my weapon? – Right here!
我把本子给他了 我他妈把本子给了他
I gave him the book. I gave him the fucking book!
波茨 迈克尔斯 追
Potts, Michaels, go with him now!
快去 出发 我们走
Go! Let’s go! Let’s go!
布朗纳 喂 过来
Bronner, hey! come on!
行动
Move it!
快 快
Go! Go!
绕过去 堵住他 堵住他
Go around! Seal it! Seal it!
收到 长官
You got it, chief!
抓住他 波茨
Get him, Potts.
左边 快去 围堵 围堵
Go left! Go, seal it, seal it.
找到他了 站住
I got him! Stop!
站住
Stop!
抓住他 抓住他 抓住他
Get him! Get him! Get him!
他妈的 你♥他♥妈♥的
What the fuck! What the fuck! What the fuck!
你♥他♥妈♥的跑什么
Why are you running?
你们为什么要追我啊
Why you are chasing me?
把本子给我
Give me the book.
把他妈的本子给我
Give me the fucking book!
给你 给你本子
Here the book. Here the book.
你为什么 你到底在干什么
Why are you… what you are doing?
我想把书带回去的
I was going to bring the book back.
那个人把伊♥拉♥克♥人带到直升机里了
The man is putting Iraqis in the helicopter.
他还打你脸
He hit you in the face.
你想要我怎么样嘛
What you want me to do?
我到底还要做什么你们才会相信我
What I have to do for you to believe me?
让所有人回到卡车那里去
Get everyone back to the trucks.
收到
Roger.
我们走 我们走
Hey, let’s go. Let’s go.
我到底还要为你们做什么
What more I have to do for you?
我给你们提供情报
I come to you with information.
你验证过了 没骗你们
You take the information, it’s right.
你要本子 我拿着本子 我给你了
You want the book. I have the book. I give you the book.
你觉得我能离开我的车吗
You think I can leave my car?
你知道这车对我意义多大吗
You know what this car, it means to me?
你们还拿走了我的车钥匙
Even you have the key!
你的腿怎么了
What happened to your leg?
我的腿在伊朗
My leg is in Iran.
1987年就在那了
Since 1987.
我也为我的国家而战
Me, too, I fight for my country.
弗雷迪 听着 你给我提供了情报
Freddy, listen. You give me your information.
我会为你今天所做的给予奖赏
I’m going to get you a reward for what you did today.
奖赏
Reward?
你以为我做这些是为了钱吗
You think I do this for money?
你就觉得我不关心我的国家
You think I don’t care about my country?
我知道现在都发生了什么
I see what’s happening.
你觉得我不知道我的国家的现状吗
You don’t think I see what’s happen in it?
还有我的同胞 他们甚至都没有水喝
And all the people now, even they have no water,
他们没有电
they have no electricity.
你以为我做这些是为了奖赏吗
You think I do this for reward?
你就不会以为我是为了我自己
You don’t think I do this for me?
为了我的未来 我的国家 为了其他一切吗
For my future? For my country? For all these things?
不管你在这儿想的得到什么
Whatever you want here,
我要的比你的多
I want more than you want.
我想帮助我的国家
I want to help my country.
哪位
Who is this?
我是米勒队长
Hey, this is Chief Miller.
我搞到了一些你会感兴趣的东西
I have something I think you’d be interested in.
听着 我没时间绕弯子
Listen, I don’t have time to play games.
直接告诉我你有什么
Just tell me what you’ve got.
今天早上我和穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·埃尔·拉维直面相逢
Well, this morning I came face to face with Mohammed Al Rawi.
埃尔·拉维将军
General Al Rawi?
没错 扑克牌J号♥人物
Yeah, the jack of clubs.
速来找我详谈
Come in and talk to me.
我在绿区 共和国宫 游泳池边
I’m in the Green Zone, Republican Palace. By the pool.
-出发了 -听着 确保是约翰逊负责检查
– I’m on my way. – Listen, make sure Johnson runs checks…
嗨 威尔金斯中士 我得和你谈谈
Hey, Sergeant Wilkins, I gotta talk to you.
我们要把俘虏弄回来
We gotta go get our prisoner back,
找到这个人 埃尔·拉维
find this guy, Al Rawi.
让贝瑟尔去处理吧 拜托
Let Bethel handle it, please.
不行 贝瑟尔根本不管以前的文件
No. Bethel can’t see past the files on his desk.
那又怎样 你要上门去
So what, you’re going to ring the doorbell now
-让那特种部队把人交出来吗 -不是
– and ask special forces to hand him over? – No.
我要用这个本子做交易 然后寻求帮助
I’m going to use the book and trade up and get some help.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
杰瑞 为什么我们总是做扑空的事
Jerry, why the fuck do we keep coming up empty on all these sites?
一定有原因的
There has gotta be a reason.
头儿 我们来这就是工作最后安全回家
Chief, we’re here to do a job and get home safe.
就这些 什么原因的不重要
That’s all. The reasons don’t matter.
对我很重要
They matter to me.
恕我直言 头儿 我不跟你干这个
With all due respect, chief, I can’t go with you on this.
理解 我会分散小队
Understood. I’m going to split the team.
我带着我的人和佩里中士
I’m going to take my crew plus Sergeant Perry.
你带其他人回去向贝瑟尔汇报 明白吗
You report back to Bethel with everyone else, hooah?
明白
Hooah.
弗雷迪 你想干活吗
Hey, Freddy. You want a job?
是的
Yes.
很好 开你的车 跟我们走
Good. Get in your car, follow us.
去哪儿 头儿
Where to, chief?
共和国宫
Republican Palace.
现在不是时候喔 劳里
This is not a good time, Lawrie.
我已经等了太久了
I’ve waited long enough.
我告诉过你了 我在尽我所能
I told you, I’m doing the best I can.
我参与进来不是为了这结果 克拉克
This is not what I signed up for, Clark.
我把我的名誉都押在了这些报道上
I put my reputation on the line with these stories.
我不会让你拖死我的
I am not going to let you hang me out to dry.
好吧 这里出大事了
Well, there’s huge things at stake here.
我不会以它们为代价
I’m not going to let them be compromised
就为提高你报纸的销量
because you need to sell some newspapers.
我们说好的
You knew the deal.
我给你麦哲伦的故事 你保持我匿名
I give you Magellan, you give me anonymity.
听着 克拉克

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!