Thanks for this.
有劳了
And if you can’t tell, that “thanks” was sarcastic.
别搞错 我在讽刺你
Darcy, again.
还是达西
I can’t believe you lied to me. I trusted you.
你竟然骗我 我那么相信你
Wherever you’re hiding, stay there.
不管你躲在哪 呆那别回来了
I never want to hear from you again.
我不想再听到你的声音了
Mr. Beast…
野兽先生
I’ve instructed our builders…
我让工人日夜赶工
to work day and night to ensure you are seaworthy by week’s end.
在周末前让你出海
Isn’t that just the most fantastical news you’ve ever received in your life?
这是你这辈子听过最好的消息吧
Great.
太好了
I can’t tell you how happy I am…
我说不出我有多么
for you.
为你高兴
Why do you look so forlorn, noble protector?
你看来怎么如此孤寂
Me? Forlorn? No way.
我? 孤寂? 不可能
You do look quite forlorn.
你看起来很孤寂
Just for the record, what’s “forlorn” mean, again? Is it “sad”?
你说的孤寂是啥意思 悲伤吗
Basically, it’s just a bit more dramatic-sounding.
比较夸张的说法
Yeah, well, in that case, I guess I am a little forlorn.
那样的话 我是有点孤寂
Oh, Gulliver…
格列佛
you miss your princess.
你想念你的公主
The truth is, we’re not super close.
事实是 我们根本不亲密
Oh, Gulliver.
格列佛
She’s kind of mad at me right now.
她现在有点气我
I am forlorn as well.
我也很孤寂
I don’t know what to do.
我不知道该怎么做
I think I’m in love with Horatio.
我想我爱上霍瑞修了
But that’s great! Don’t be forlorn about that.
那很好啊 别为此感到孤寂
Most people spend their lives looking for that and don’t find it.
大多数的人追求真爱却不可得
Go for it! Follow your heart.
勇敢追求 做你觉得对的选择
But my heart is promised to General Edward.
可是我已许给爱德华将军
And I cannot break that vow. He will lose honor and respect.
我无法违背誓言 他会失去尊严
And he will die of heartbreak.
会因为心碎而死
Okay. Look, he’s just being melodramatic.
他只是过分做作而已
Is he? Yeah.
是吗? 是
Gulliver, I will miss you so much.
格列佛 我会很想念你的
I’m gonna miss you, too.
我也会想你
Maybe I should stay.
也许我该留下
Don’t you miss your subjects?
你不想念你的子民吗
And the White House?
白宫
And the Millennium Falcon?
或星际大战的千年鹰号♥吗
Yeah.
是有点
But Vice President Yoda can run things without me for a while.
不过副总统尤达可以暂时处理国务
Do you think the king would mind if I stuck around for a bit?
你想国王介意我再留一阵子吗
Well, of course not, Gulliver.
当然不会介意 格列佛
You’ve made everyone here so happy.
你让这里的人都好快乐
I can’t imagine anyone in Lilliput not wanting you to stay as long as possible.
小人国人人希望你留下来
Noble and valiant King Theodore.
高贵又英勇的希奥多国王
I trust-eth not this beast, Gulliver who lives-t in our midst-ith-ith.
我不信任野兽和我们住在一起
He can now leave-th but he chooses to stay. And furthermore…
他可离去 却选择留下 而且
I do not believe it who he say-eth he is-eth.
我不相信他宣称的身分
I most-eth humbly disagree-eth.
我完全无法同意啊
And why-eth must we always go on with these “eths”?
我们为什么说话要带尾音
Because we speak officially-eth.
因为这是官方语言
Forget it. From now on, even when speaking officially…
算了 从现在起就算隆重场合
we must get rid of these “eths.”
说话也不能带尾音
Official speaking is…
官方语言是…
an illustrious Lilliputian tradition!
小人国优良传统啊
Inside castle voice. Please.
小声点
Forgive me-eth.
请原谅我啊
Forgive me.
请原谅我
I think this job is beginning to stress you out.
我想你工作压力太大了
Maybe a little time off would be the thing.
也许休个假会好一点
Who else could run your army?
还有谁能帮你管理军队
Our new general, Gulliver!
新上任的将军 格列佛
I won’t let you down, King.
我不会令你失望的 国王
And I look forward to working with you, Vice General Edward.
我也期待与你合作 爱德华副将军
“Vice General.” Vice!
副将军 副的
I’ve never been a Vice of anything.
我从来没当过副手
I can’t be expected to take orders from that gargantuan fool.
我无法接受那个大笨蛋的指挥
I would rather take orders from a woman.
我宁可接受女人指挥
You are relieved. Thank you, Vice General Edward.
你们可以退下 谢谢 爱德华副将军
All right, Gulliver, protect against this.
看你怎么防备
They have turned off their defense system.
他们关掉防御系统
Alert the king, and prepare the armada.
通知国王 准备舰队
Oh, no. Our defense system has failed.
我们的防御系统失效
We shall never reach our ships on time.
我们来不及登船
Careful now. Mind yourselves.
各自小心
Oh, what a mess.
乱成一团
They are defenseless.
他们毫无防备
Cease fire and ready the troops!
停火 准备军队
Gulliver!
格列佛
The Blefuscians attack!
不来夫斯古来袭
Are you sure? Yes!
你确定 确定
Please, we need you. You’re our general.
我们需要你 你是我们的将军
It’s the entire Blefuscian armada!
是不来夫斯古的舰队
I know.
我知道
Finally! Our general has arrived.
我们的将军终于出场
What’s going on? I heard the bells.
怎么了 我听到钟声
As our mighty general…
身为我国将军
you must lead the army to save Lilliput…
你要领导军队拯救小人国
and vanquish the entire Blefuscian armada.
征服不来夫斯古的舰队
You want me to…
你要我…
vanquish all of them?
击败他们全部
Yes, please.
对 拜托
Every last one of them.
每个
Yeah, fine.
没问题
Thank you, fair Gulliver.
谢谢你
Okay, here we go.
好 出发吧
Time to vanquish.
要去打战
It’s cold!
好冷
No problem.
没问题
You’re going down!
你们惨了
Why have we stopped?
为什么停下来
It’s him.
是他
Hey, dudes.
各位
I’m Gulliver.
我是格列佛
I come in peace. Listen…
我带着和平而来 听着
they want me to vanquish you, but I don’t want to vanquish anybody…
他们要我消灭你们 可是我不想
and you don’t want to be vanquished.
你们应该也不想被消灭
Let’s just pretend, okay? I’ll go crazy.
我们假装打战
You act all scared and just follow my lead, all right?
你们假装害怕 跟着演就是了
Sell it!
演的像点
Okay. Here we go.
开始了
Unfurl the sails!
扬帆
Hard to starboard!
右舷急转
Battle stations.
各就各位
Prepare positions.
预备位置
Move! Move!

This truly is a battle for the ages.
真是世纪之战
It truly is.
真的
Okay, so now, I’ll just tell them you were too swift or whatever and…
好了 我就说你们动作太敏捷…
How come you all turned around?
怎么没掉头
Fire!
开火
Oh, no. That looks painful.
糟糕 看起来好痛
Move!

I’m invincible.
我刀枪不入
Yes!
太好
Go on, Gulliver!
加油 格列佛
Well done, sir! Well done! Excellent!
干得好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!