我一面想着这些事情…
Such were the thoughts
flooding my tiny head,
on the day that
I was sunning myself…
一面在围墙附近…
荒废教堂内…
in an old bomb crater
旧弹坑上,赤♥裸♥裸…
I had discovered near The Wall.
I am naked,
face down on a piece
of broken church,
俯卧着晒太阳
inhaling a fragrant westerly breeze,
呼吸着清新的西风
my God, I deserved a break today.
我好应休息一下
Girl,
姑娘,我不是故意打扰
I sure don’t mean to annoy you.
My name is Sergeant Luther Robinson.
我是罗便臣沙展
My name is Hansel.
我叫韩素
他瞪着我那罩着的话儿…
Luther is silent for a moment
as he stares at my…
一时说不出话来
“little bishop in a turtleneck.”
Hansel?
韩素
Well, you must like candy.
你一定爱吃糖果
I like Gummib?rchen.
我喜欢德国的熊糖
The taste is completely
different from a Gummi Bear,
味道比美国的熊糖…
既不同,又相似
yet somehow familiar.
It’s much sweeter than a Gummi Bear.
比美国的甜得多、软得多
Wow.
And softer, too.
我觉得十分得意
I feel so optimistic.
I suddenly recognised
the flavour in my mouth–
嘴里突然尝到一种味道
权力的味道
it’s the taste of power.
撞鬼啊,韩素
Damn, Hansel.
I can’t believe you’re not a girl.
想不到你不是女仔
You’re so fine.
你皮肤那样幼嫩
Why don’t you take the whole bag?
整包收下去吧
He searches my face
for news of his fate.
他那渴求的目光在我面上游动
那表情反影在…
His expression is echoed
in scores of tiny faces,
透明小包内的许多小面孔
pressing against clear plastic,
各种不同颜色、不同信念
panting faces of every
imaginable colour,
各种非日耳曼的种族
creed, and non-Aryan origin,
像浴室内的浴客,挤满小包
fogging up the bag
like the windows of a Polish bathhouse.
I stumbled naked through the ruins,
我赤条条,蹒跚走过废墟
back towards blander,
less complicated confections,
回到平淡而简单的甜品
leaving in my wake,
a trail of rainbow carnage.
留下色彩缤纷的尸横遍野
Next day, Hansel follows
the trail back,
第二日,韩素索径重来
and on his way
finds a Milky Way,
途中找到朱古力条、威化卷…
a roll of Necco Wafers,
some Pop Rocks,
汽水糖
还有一个叫罗便臣的甜心叔叔
and a giant-sized Sugar Daddy
named Luther.
I’ve got a sweet tooth
我爱吃甜品
For licorice drops and jelly rolls
迈亚米 闲话会所
甘草糖、遮厘卷…
唏,甜心叔叔
Hey, sugar daddy
Hansel needs some sugar in his bowl
韩素的碗要加糖
我会铺好台布,摆好碗碟
I’ll lay out fine china on the linen
擦亮刀叉
And polish up the chrome
你有糖的话…
If you’ve got some sugar for me
甜心叔叔,带回家吧
Sugar daddy, bring it home
Oh, the thrill of control
难禁的热情
像摇滚乐的冲劲
Like the rush of rock and roll
是我尝到的顶级美味
It’s the sweetest taste I’ve known
你有糖的话,带回家吧
If you’ve got some sugar, bring it home.
Looks like we’ve got
似乎这里有些甜心叔叔
some sugar daddies in the house.
蜜蜂去购物
Honey bees go shopping
可以看得到
It’s something to be seen.
You could give me a cavity, honey.
你会令我蛀牙
他们围拢着野花
They swarm to wildflowers
采蜜给蜂后
Get nectar for the queen.
你必定可以补那牙洞
I bet you could fill
that cavity, sweetie.
无论你带什么回来…
And everything you bring me
Got me dripping like a honeycomb
都令我像蜜巢那样湿淋淋
If you got some sugar for me
你有糖的话,带回家来吧
Sugar daddy, bring it home.
It’s a car wash, ladies and gentlemen.
洗车啊,各位
Whoa, the thrill of control
难禁的热情
像摇滚乐的闪电突击
Like a blitzkrieg on the roll
是我尝到的顶级美味
It’s the sweetest taste I’ve known
Oh yeah
你有糖的话,带回家来吧
If you’ve got some sugar, bring it home
Ba-da ba-da do
甜心叔叔,带回家来吧
Come on, sugar daddy, bring it home.
He loves me, Mother.
他爱我
He wants to marry me…
要娶我
and get me the hell out of here.
要带我走
用我的护照吧
Get my passport and my camera, Hansel.
帖上你照片,很简单
It’s a simple cut-and-paste job.
We change the photo,
更改照片
and you can use my name–
Hedwig Schmidt.
你可以用我的名字赫域
Not so simple, ladies.
不是那样简单
Baby…
宝贝
你知道我爱你,我为你朝思暮想
you know I love you.
I’m always thinking of you.
But I gotta marry you here,
不过,我们要在这里东柏林结婚
in East Berlin.
And that means a full
physical examination.
即是说,要做彻底身体♥检♥验
到时什么都原形毕露
They’d see right away
that I have a–
No, baby.
宝贝
To walk away…
你想走
you gotta…
就要留下一点东西
leave something behind.
Am I right, Mrs Schmidt?
伯母,对不对?
I’ve always thought so, Luther.
我一向都赞成
To be free,
要自♥由♥就要付出代价
one must give up
a little part of oneself.
And I know just
the doctor to take it.
我认识可以做那手术的医生
我的变性手术功败垂成
My sex change operation got botched
My guardian angel
fell asleep on the watch
我的守护天使守护中睡过去
Now all I’ve got
is a Barbie doll crotch
我现在的胯下像芭比娃娃
我有愤怒的一寸
I’ve got an angry inch
Six inches forward, five inches back
前六寸,后五寸
I got a– I got an angry inch
我有愤怒的一寸
Six inches forward
and five inches back
前六寸,后五寸
I got a– I got an angry inch
我有愤怒的一寸
I’m from the land where you
still hear the cries
我来自仍然有人哀鸣的地方
I had to get out,
had to sever all ties
我要走,切断所有关连
我改名,我改型
I changed my name
and assumed a disguise
I got an angry inch
我有愤怒的一寸
Six inches forward, five inches back
前六寸,后五寸
我有愤怒的一寸
I got a– I got an angry inch
前六寸,后五寸
Six inches forward, five inches back
I got a– I got an angry inch
我有愤怒的一寸
前六寸,后五寸
Six inches forward, five inches back
火车在驶来,我被绑在车轨上
The train is coming
and I’m tied to the track
我想起身,却动弹不得
I try to get up,
I can’t get no slack
我有愤怒的一寸,愤怒的一寸
I got an angry inch,
angry inch
My mother made my tits out of clay
我妈用泥替我塑造奶♥子♥
Tits out of clay
我男友说会把我带走

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!