你这偷♥窥♥狂快滚出去!
Didn’t look this bad on our honeymoon.
我们蜜月时也比这好
Uncle Rob lives here.
罗拔叔叔原来住在纽约
If they’re back from Paris, I’ll drop in on them.
假如他们从巴黎回来 我便去拜访他们
They usually give pretty good presents.
他们常送很好的礼物
Good night, Mom.
晚安 妈
Good night, Kevin.
晚安 凯文
Your drawers, sir.
你的内♥裤♥ 先生
Don’t flash these babies around here! There could be girls on this floor!
你怎可拿着这个到处走 这里可能有女孩在呀
I was very careful, sir.
我很小心的 先生
You can’t be too careful with underwear.
拿着内衣裤再小心也没用
I understand.
是的
I’m sorry. You wanted a tip.
对不起 忘了你想要的小费
That won’t be necessary, sir. I still have some tip left over.
不必了 昨天的还有剩
No tip?
不要小费?
Okay.
好吧
No, no, wait, wait, wait, wait!
不 不 等等! 等等!
The doorman will be happy to find you a taxi…
招待会帮您叫的士
Mr. McCallister.
麦先生
Excuse me.
对不起
Sure.
没问题
And how are we this morning?
今早的服务如何?
Fine. Is my transportation here? Out in front, sir.
很好 我的车准备好了吗? 就在大门 先生
A limousine and a pizza.
豪华轿车和…比萨
Compliments of the Plaza Hotel.
广场酒店赠送的
I do hope your father understands that last night…
我希望你父亲明白 昨晚
…I was simply checking to see that everything was in order.
我只是去检查房♥间 以确定一切就绪
Oh, he was pretty mad.
他十分生气
He was?
他是很生气
He said he didn’t come here to have his naked rear spied on.
他来纽约不是要来脱给人看
Of course not.
当然不是…
Will he be down soon?
他马上会下来吗?
He already left.
他已经出去了
I would’ve liked to have offered my personal apology.
我想亲自向他道歉
If a guy saw you in the shower, would you want to see him?
假如有人偷看你洗澡 你会想见他吗?
I suppose not.
我想不会
I don’t think you’ll see him again.
我想你是不会再见到他
I understand.
是的
Bye.
再见
Have a lovely day.
希望你玩得高兴
McCallister…
麦卡利斯特!
Good morning, Mr. McCallister. Morning.
早安 麦先生 早安
Mr. McCallister, here’s your very own…cheese pizza.
麦先生 你的…芝士比萨
Hello? Hello.
你好 你好
Know any good toy stores?
这里有好的玩具城吗?
Yes, sir.
当然有
Bingo!
果然!
Get outta here! Go on get outta here! Get outta here!
出去 滚出去
Beat it! Beat it! Get outta here!
走开! 走开!
Hey, Marv! Get over here! I gotta talk to you!
马夫! 过来! 我有话说!
Whoa whoa!
哇哦
Would you like a scarf? Forget about that, we gotta talk.
你要领巾吗? 别理领巾吧 我们有事要谈
We don’t have the equipment to pull off anything big: Banks, jewelry stores…
现在我们没办法做大单的 像银行 珠宝店
We don’t want goods. We need cash and we need it now.
我们不要货物 我们要现金 现在就要
How about…hotels?
酒店可以吗?
Tourists carry lots of cash.
游客常带着大量现金
I got a better idea. Stores ain’t depositing cash on Christmas Eve.
我有更好的主意 圣诞前夕商店的现金 不能存入银行
The stores that will have cash are the ones dealing in moderate priced goods.
通常有大量现金的 都是卖♥♥中价货的店
Right. Right.
对 对
Ergo, what store’s gonna make the most cash on Christmas Eve…
什么店圣诞前夕有大量现金
…that nobody’s gonna rob?
而没有人会想到去抢?
Candy stores.
糖果店
Nine-year-olds rob candy stores. This is what I had in mind:
九岁小孩才会抢糖果店 这是我选中的店
That’s brilliant, Harry! Brilliant!
真聪明! 真聪明
Nobody’s dumb enough to knock off a toy store on Christmas Eve.
没有人会笨到 在圣诞前夕洗劫玩具城
Oh, yes, there is.
有的 就是…
Here we are, sir: Duncan’s Toy Chest.
我们到了 邓肯玩具城
Merry Christmas, Kevin.
圣诞快乐 凯文
This is the greatest accident of my life.
这是意外走失的意外收获
Marv. Marv!
马夫 马夫
Hey, nice house. But there’s no bathroom in it.
好房♥子 但没有厕所
So, what’s the plan?
我们的计划怎样?
Everyone leaves for a holiday off. We come out of our houses.
等大家都离去后 我们就从小屋走出来
Yeah, then what?
是 然后呢?
We empty the registers and walk out.
我们把收银机的钱全拿走 然后大摇大摆走出去
Great plan, Harry!
完美的计划!
Well, now, thank you and Merry Christmas.
多谢 圣诞快乐
Say hello to the family.
代我向您家人问好
Let me see.
让我看看
You shopping alone?
你一个人来买♥♥东西?
In New York? Sir, I’m afraid of my own shadow.
在纽约? 我想我是一个人
I was just checking. That’s very responsible of you.
我只想确认一下 您真负责任
Oh, well, thank you.
谢谢
My pleasure.
不用谢
That’ll be $23.75.
总共是23元75分
My, my, my. Where did you get all that money?
你为什么那么多钱?
I have a lot of grandmothers. Oh.
我有很多祖母 哦
Well, that explains it.
那就是了
This is a nice store. One of the finer toy dealerships I’ve visited.
这间店真好 是我去过最好的玩具城
Well, thank you.
谢谢
Mr. Duncan must be a nice guy…
邓肯先生一定是个很好的人
…letting kids come in here and play with his toys.
让所有的小朋友都能进来这里玩玩具
Most toy stores prohibit that.
大部份玩具城都不这样做
Is that so? Yes.
真的? 是的
Well, he loves kids.
他很喜欢小孩子
As a matter of fact, all the money the store takes in today…
事实上 今天所有收入
Mr. Duncan is donating to the Children’s Hospital.
邓肯先生会捐给儿童医院
And the day after Christmas…
圣诞节后
…we empty out all the money in the cash register…
我们将收银机里钱取出来
…and Mr. Duncan takes it right down to the hospital.
邓肯先生会将钱送去医院
That’s generous of him.
他真慷慨
Well, children bring him a lot of joy…
孩子们带给他许多快乐
…as they do to everyone who appreciates them.
就像带给所有重视孩子的人
I’m not supposed to spend this, but I have $20 in a jar in our garage
我不该花这钱的 但我铲雪赚了二十元
…where my brother can’t find it. So I can pay my mother back.
放在我哥哥也找不到的地方 我可以用那钱还给我妈
So give this to Mr. Duncan. The hospital needs it more than I do.
所以请把这钱给邓肯先生 医院比我更需要它
Besides, I’ll probably spend it on stuff that will rot my teeth and mind.
况且我可能乱买♥♥糖果吃坏牙齿
Ah, that’s… That’s very sweet of you.
那…那真是太好了
You see that tree there?
你看到那边的树吗?
Well, to show our appreciation for your generosity…
为了感谢你的慷慨
…I’ll let you select an object from that tree…
你可选一样东西
…to take home with you. For free?
带回家 免费的?
May I make a suggestion? Okay.
我可以给你提议吗? 可以
Take the turtledoves.
拿那对斑鸠
I can have two?
我可以拿两个?
Well, “two turtledoves. ” And I tell you what you do.
是 一对斑鸠 我再告诉你怎么做
You keep one…
你留一个
…and give the other one to a very special person.
另一个送给很特别的人
You see, turtledoves…are a symbol of friendship and love.
你知道 斑鸠是友情与爱的象徵
Now, as long as each of you have your turtledove…you’ll be friends forever.
只要两个人都有斑鸠 你们就永远是朋友
Wow, I never knew that. I thought they were just part of a song.
我从来都不知道 我以为它们只在歌♥里出现
They are. And for that very special reason.
没错 而且它们也为此特殊理由存在
Wow.

Thanks.
谢谢
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas to you too.
也祝你圣诞快乐
Be sure to bundle up if you go outside. It’s nippy.
出去时穿多点 外面很冷
Oh. I’ll do that.
我会的
Well, where to?
去哪里?
You promised you’d take me to the Central Park Zoo.
你说带我去中♥央♥公园动物园
Hey, look who it is.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!