请带我们的家人和行李上房♥间去吧
Yes, sir!
是的
Run along, Cedric.
手脚快点 思治
I’ll go to the police station to make sure they’re looking for Kevin.
我现在去警♥察♥局 确保他们尽全力找凯文
I want you to stay here.
我想你留在酒店
I’m going to look for him. What?
我要出去找他 什么?
With all due respect, your son is lost in one of the world’s biggest cities.
不好意思 但令郎是在最大的城市走失
Could you stay out of this?
请你别插嘴
As you wish.
悉随尊便
Thank you. It’s not a good idea to run around New York City alone.
谢谢 我不认为你自己在纽约街头行走是好主意
If Kevin can, so can I.
既然我们的儿子可以 我也可以
Kate… I’ll be fine.
基蒂 我不会有事的
The way I feel, no mugger or murderer would mess with me.
我认为现在不会有强盗或杀人犯敢来惹我
There are hundreds of armed parasites out there!
但外面有很多流泯…
Do bundle up. It’s awfully cold outside.
穿多一点 外面非常冷
Marv. Marv. Come on, let’s go.
马夫! 马夫! 来 行动吧!
Marv. Crowbars up!
马夫? 动手橇吧!
Merry Christmas, Harry!
圣诞快乐 哈利
Happy Hanukkah, Marv!
圣诞快乐 马夫
This is more money than I can even count!
这些钱多得数也数不完!
It makes you wonder why we spent so much time robbing homes.
我们以前为什么去偷住♥宅♥!
The amazing thing is, we’re fugitives from the law…
更不可思议的是 我们是逃犯
…we’re up to our elbows in cash and nobody even knows about it.
现在竟置身于钞票堆里 而没人发现
He’s back!
他回来了!
He took our picture!
他拍了我们的照片!
How was my hair?
我的头发好看吗?
This is it. No turning back.
好了 不可以回头了
Another Christmas in the trenches.
又一次圣诞大战开始
No!
不!
That’s it! Get the money! Get it!
到此为止! 拿钱走!
I’ll kill him!
我要杀了那小鬼!
Marv! I’m coming, Harry!
马夫! 我来了 哈利!
Harry?
哈利?
Harry!
哈利!
That was incredible.
真厉害!
I twisted my ankle. Where is he?
我扭到了脚! 他在哪里?
Hey, guys! Smile!
嘿 两位! 笑一笑!
Come on! Come on!
走吧!
Help me. I got you.
我来扶你 我来扶你
I got you.
没事了
Taxi!
的士!
Times Square!
时代广场
Where’d he go?
他去了哪里?
I’m up here! Come get me!
我在上面 上来捉我!
Let’s kill!
我们杀上去!
Hold on, pea-brain.
等等 傻瓜
We got busted because we underestimated that bundle of misery.
我们上次低估他 所以被捕
This ain’t like that.
今时不同往日
This ain’t his house. The kid’s running scared. He ain’t got a plan.
这不是他家 他已经被吓坏了 他不会有什么计划
May I do the thinking, please?
让我先想一想 好吗?
Thank you.
谢谢
Sonny!
小子!
Yes?
是!
Nothing would thrill me more greatly than to shoot you.
你知道我现在最想就是杀了你
Knocking off a youngster won’t mean that much to me.
杀一个小孩 对我来说没多大意思
Understand? Mmhm.
明白吗? 恩
But since we’re in a hurry, I’ll make a deal with you.
但我们在赶时间 我们来谈个交易
You throw down your camera and we won’t hurt you.
你把相机抛下来 我们就不伤害你
You’ll never hear from us again. Okay?
我们从此消声匿迹 好吗?
Promise?
你保证?
I cross my heart and hope to die.
我对天发誓 否则不得好死
Okay!
好吧
Okay, kid…

give it to me.
把它给我
Direct hit!
正中目标
How many fingers am I holding up?
这里有几只手指?
Eight?
八只?
Okay, kid. You want to throw bricks? Go ahead, throw another one.
小鬼 你掷砖头? 来吧! 再掷一个!
Don’t do that!

If you can’t do any better than that, you’re going to lose.
假如你没别的花样 你死定了!
Harry…
哈利…
no.

You got any more?
还有砖头吗?
Get up. He don’t have any more bricks.
起来! 他没砖头了
What?
什么?
What?
什么?
What?
什么?
That did it! Nobody throws bricks at me and gets away with it. Come on!
是你逼我的! 没有人向我掷砖块后 还逃得掉的! 起来!
You go this way. I’ll go around back.
你走这边 我去后面
Harry?
哈利?
Harry?
哈利!
Harry?
哈利!
Huh?
嗯?
Harry!
哈利!
I reached the top!
我到楼上了!
You better do better than this.
你最好还有新花样
Wow!

What a hole!
好大个洞!
Harry.
哈利?
I’m coming up!
我上来了!
I’m gonna murder that kid!
我要杀了那小鬼!
Yes!
好极了!
Don’t you know a kid always wins against two idiots?
知道一个小孩一定胜过两个白♥痴♥吗?
Harry! In the living room!
哈利? 他在客厅!
He went up the ladder!
他上了爬梯!
I’m coming, Harry.
我来了 哈利
I’m coming.
我来了
Harry!
哈利!
You didn’t lose any teeth! Come on, he went to the second floor.
你的牙齿没崩! 来吧 他上了二楼
Hey!

Try the stairs.
你们为什么不试试楼梯?
Right.

Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
等等 等等
Remember last year?
你不记得去年怎么了吗?
No.
不记得
Watch this.
看着
Let’s get him!
我们去捉他!
He busted me right in my mouth, Marv!
他打中我的嘴 马夫!
That’s one.
第一个
Don’t worry, Harry.
别担心 哈利…
I’ll get him.
我去捉他
Right in the schnoz.
正中我的要害
That’s two.
第二个
Come on, let’s get him.
来吧 我们去捉他
Oops.
哎呀
That’s…
这是
…three.
第三个
No.

That’s four.
第四个
Come on, Harry. Marv, are you sure this is safe?
来吧 哈利 马夫 这个真的安全吗?
I’ve worked all the kinks out.
我已经试过
Solid as a rock.
如岩石一样稳固
Like a rock, huh?
像岩石一样?
Give up?
你们要不要放弃?
Have you had enough pain? Never!
痛得还不够么? 绝不!
You better say every prayer you ever heard!
你最好赶快祈祷!
I hope your parents got you a tombstone for Christmas.
我希望你父母圣诞节能找到坟墓
Where’d he go?
他去了哪里?
I’m up here and I’m really scared.
我在上面 好害怕
What’s that sound?
那是什么声音?
That was the sound of a tool chest…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!