Let’s see what house he goes into.
他干嘛走那么快?
Why’s he going faster?
我跟你说过不对劲的嘛
I told you something’s wrong.
他的眼神很怪,他跑什么?
He looked at me weird. Why would he run?
也许他进教堂了
Maybe he went in the church.
– 我可不到里面去 – 我也不去
– I’m not going in there. – Me neither.
离开这吧
Let’s get out of here.
我要做好准备等这些家伙过来
When those guys come back, I’ll be ready.
他们回来了吗?
Did they come back?
从巴黎?
From Paris?
我们明天再来,说不定他们就走了
We’ll come back tomorrow. Maybe they’ll be gone.
我们赶快走吧,别被人看见
We better go before somebody sees us.
看我在厨房♥找到了什么东西?
Look what I found in the kitchen.
法兰克,那个晚点才能吃
Frank, those are for later.
孩子们,吃小虾子吗?
Do you want a little shrimp, huh?
你会说英语吗?
Do you speak English?
有没有…
Well, is there…
– 找到人了? – 我正在找儿子!
– Did you get anybody? – I am looking for my son!
一个人都找不到
No, I can’t find anybody.
全都出去逛街了,一过节不会有人在家
They’re all shopping. Nobody’s home for the holidays.
别在意
Never mind, forget it.
– 这节过得真无聊 – 怎么了?
– This is so pointless. – What?
我们在这公♥寓♥里憋到烂掉
We’re here rotting in this apartment.
凯文在家,妈在机场
Kevin’s at home. Mom’s at the airport.
– 那又怎样? – 你就不担心凯文出事吗?
– So? – You’re not worried about Kevin?
我♥干♥嘛担心他?他这个讨厌鬼,自己自作自受
Why should I be? He acted like a jerk and now he caught it in the butt.
但是他还小啊!又没人帮他
He’s so little and helpless.
你就不想想他可能会吓坏的
Don’t you think he’s freaked?
他应该在真实世界里过几天
The trout can use a couple of days in the real world.
你就一点儿都不担心他可能会发生什么事?
You’re not worried something might happen?
不担心,三个理由
No. For three reasons:
A,我就没这么幸运,第二,我们家里装了烟雾警报器
A. I’m not that lucky. Two: We have smoke detectors…
D,我们住在全美国最无聊的街上
…and D: We live in the most boring street in the United States…
也就是最不会发生危险的地方,就这样
…where nothing even remotely dangerous will ever happen. Period.
请走后门
谁呀?
Who is it?
小尼罗披萨,先生
It’s Little Nero’s. I have your pizza.
放在台阶上,然后滚蛋
Leave it on the doorstep and get out of here.
好吧
Okay.
那我的钱呢?
What about the money?
要钱吗?
What money?
吃披萨是要付钱的,先生
Well, you have to pay for your pizza, sir.
是吗?该给多少?
Is that a fact? How much do I owe you?
十块八,先生
That’ll be $11.80, sir.
不用找了,畜生!
Keep the change, you filthy animal.
– 小气鬼 – 嘿
– Cheapskate. – Hey.
我数十下
I’m gonna give you to the count of ten…
你这个杂种…
…to get your ugly, yellow…
赶快滚蛋
…no-good keister off my property…
不然就请你吃子弹
…before I pump you full of lead.
一、二、十!
One, two…ten.
这次就我一个人独享起司披萨了
A lovely cheese pizza, just for me.
飞往达拉斯的班机
– to Dallas%Forth Worth.
就要起飞了
American Airlines…
我还有五百美元,一个快译通
So we have the $500, the pocket translator…
还有两张头等舱的机票
…the two first-class seats, that’s an upgrade…
你的表是真的劳力士吗?
Is that a real Rolex?
– 你看呢? – 假的
– Do you think it is? – No.
谁能看得出来?我这还有个戒指
But who can tell? I also have a ring.
噢,真漂亮!
Oh, that is beautiful!
开始登机了
They’re boarding.
她愿意出星期五的两张头等舱机票跟我们换
She’s offered us two first-class tickets if we go Friday.
外加一个戒指,一只表,一个快译通,还有五百美元,还有…
Plus a ring, a watch, a pocket translator, $500 and…
耳环,你喜欢这对耳环的
The earrings.
她有一大盒子的耳环呢
She’s got her own earrings. A whole shoebox full of them.
– 快点 – 那…
– Come on, come on. – No, but…
我很急
I’m desperate.
我求求你们,你也是母亲吧,求你了
I’m begging you. From a mother to a mother. Please!
– 噢,艾德 – 求求你
– Oh, Ed. – Please!
噢,好吧
Oh, all right.
亲爱的圣诞老人,去年我的礼物是个妹妹
“Dear Santa, I got a little sister last year.
今年我想要粘土
This year I’d rather have some Clay-Doh. ”
我不是有意的
I didn’t mean it.
都回来吧,我不再惹你们了
If you come back, I’ll never be a pain in the butt again.
我保证,晚安
I promise. Good night.
♪ I’m dreaming ♪
♪ Of a white ♪
♪ Chnstmas ♪
♪ Just like the ones I used to know ♪
♪ Where those treetops glisten ♪
♪ And children listen ♪
♪ To hear sleigh bells In the snow ♪
♪ The snow ♪
微波炉快餐好吃吗?
Are those microwave dinners good?
– 不知道 – 那我试一次好了
– I don’t know. – I’ll give them a whirl.
给孩子的
For the kids.
等一下,我有折价券
Hold on, I got a coupon for that.
是早上从报纸上剪下来的
It was in the paper this morning.
十九块八毛三
$19.83.

Okay.
你自己一个人来的吗?
Are you here all by yourself?
女士,我才八岁
Ma’am, I’m 8 years old.
你说我会一个人来吗?当然不会
You think I’d be here alone? I don’t think so.
你妈妈在哪?
Where’s your mom?
– 在车上 – 那你♥爸♥爸呢?
– In the car. – Where’s your dad?
– 上班 – 你的兄弟姐妹呢?
– He’s at work. – What about brothers and sisters?
我是独生子
I’m an only child.
– 你住哪里? – 我不能告诉你
– Where do you live? – I can’t tell you.
– 干嘛不告诉我? – 因为我不认识你
– Why not? – Cause you’re a stranger.
哈啰,凯文
Hello, Kevin!
闭嘴
Shut up!
真搞不懂
I don’t get it.
这家现在看上去好像又没人在里面了
It looks like there’s nobody’s home.
昨晚上满屋子都是人
Last night the place is jumping.
不对劲
Something ain’t right.
去看看
Go check it out
现在吗?
Now?
不是现在还是明天呀?猪脑啊你!去啊
No, tomorrow, egghead! Now! Go ahead.
就现在
“Now.”
妈的!
Shit!
你快滚蛋
Get the hell out of here.
可以,强尼,钱呢?
All right, Johnny. But what about my money?
要钱吗?
What money?
老大说有我的一份
A.C. Said you had some dough for me.
是吗?该给多少?
Is that a fact? How much do I owe you?
老大说过,十分之一
A.C. Said ten percent.
可惜老大说的不算了
Too bad A. C. Ain’t in charge no more.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
他在楼上洗澡
He’s upstairs, taking a bath.
他洗完澡后会打电♥话♥给你的
He’ll call you when he gets out.
嘿,告诉你要给你什么,小蛇…
Hey, I tell you what I’m gonna give you, Snakes.
– 小蛇? – 我数十下
– Snakes? – I’ll give you to the count of ten…
你这个杂种…
…to get your ugly, yellow, no-good…
赶快滚蛋
…keister off my property…
不然就请你吃子弹
…before I pump you full of lead.
好好,强尼,对不起,我马上走
All right, Johnny. I’m sorry. I’m going.
一、二、十!
One, two…ten.
不用找了,畜生!
Keep the change, you filthy animal.
出什么事了?
What happened?
里面不知道是什么人让人打死了
I don’t know who, but somebody just got blown away.
有人抢了我们的生意,他们就在里面!
Somebody beat us, they’re in there.
是两个人
Two of them.
他们正在吵架,一个人拿枪就把另一个给干掉了
There was arguing. One blew the other one away.
– 谁? – 不知道
– Who? – I don’t know.
但我认出他们当中一个人的声音,我想我以前听到过小蛇这个名字
I recognized one of their voices. I heard that name “Snakes” before.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!