小蛇?小蛇,我不认识叫小蛇的
Snakes? Snakes. Snakes. I don’t know no Snakes.
小蛇,我们还是快走吧!
Snakes. Let’s get out of here.
别慌,别慌
Hold it. Hold it.
我们等在这里看看到底是谁干的,这块地盘也是我们的
Let’s wait and see who it is. We work this neighborhood too.
说不定警♥察♥会问我们…
Suppose the cops finger us for a job…
然后他们问这附近的谋杀案的事
…and they ask us about a murder in the area.
要是能指认出个人不是很好吗?
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a face to go with it?
这可是个好主意
That’s a good idea.
当然是,小蛇?
Of course it’s a good idea Snakes?
他的名字听起来像是小蛇
He sounded like a snake.
班机全部客满
Everything’s full.
班机全部客满?
Everything’s full?
没办法,圣诞前夕
I’m very sorry, but it is Christmas Eve.
其他航♥空♥公♥司♥呢?
What about another airline?
都满了,我可以帮您在饭店订个房♥间吗?
Nothing available. May I help you get a hotel room?
您可以搭明天下午的航♥班♥去芝加哥
Tomorrow we can get you a flight.
我等不了那么长时间
I can’t wait that long.
对不起,实在没有办法,女士,我们已经尽力了
I’m sorry, ma’am, but we’re doing absolutely everything we can.
你请,我挡到你了,对不起,你有地方度假,有朋友拜访
I’m in your way I’m sorry, You’ve places to go
你有机票,很好,对不起
Got a ticket there, good. Excuse me.
我差不多有六十个小时没睡觉了
Look, I have been awake for almost 60 hours.
累得要死,身上又脏兮兮的
I’m tired and I’m dirty.
我从芝加哥到了巴黎,去了达拉斯,现在又到了这个是什么鬼地方?
I have been from Chicago to Paris, to Dallas, to… Where am I?
斯克蓝顿
Scranton.
我急着回家去看我八岁的儿子!
I’m trying to get home to my 8-year-old son.
你却告诉我没有办法?
Now you’re telling me it’s hopeless?
– 对不起 – 不,不用
– I’m sorry. – No. No way.
这是圣诞节
This is Christmas!
是充满希望的时候
The season of perpetual hope.
到跑道上去拦飞机也无所谓…
If I have to get on your runway and hitchhike…
不管花多大代价…
…if it costs me everything I own…
如果需要把灵魂卖♥♥给魔鬼…
…if I have to sell my soul to the Devil himself…
为了能回家去看我的儿子,我也卖♥♥
…I am going to get home to my son.
如果我今天能帮你任何忙…
Ma’am, if there was anything…
那就做吧!
Do it. Do anything.
– 我能帮你订一间的房♥ – 干嘛?
– I can get you a hotel room. – What?
不好意思,打搅一下行吗?
Can you excuse us for a sec? Can I see you for a second, please?
对不起
Excuse us.
我无意中听到你说的话
You got a little bit of a dilemma.
我们也遇到了危机
We got a crisis ourselves.
允许我自我介绍一下,我叫卡斯波林斯基
Allow me to introduce myself. Gus Polinski.
中西部波卡音乐之王
Polka King of the Midwest?
听说过肯诺夏舞者吗?
The Kenosha Kickers?
– 嗨 – 你好
– Hi there. – Hiya.
没关系,我以为你能认出我们来
That’s okay. I thought you might have recognized…
几年前我出了几首曲子,轰动一时
I had a few hits a few years ago. That’s why I just…
像《波卡,波卡,波卡》
“Polka, Polka, Polka”? Polka, polka, polka
没听过吗?那么《双湖波卡》呢?
No? “Twin Lakes polka”?
还有《亚犸乎兹亚波卡》,就是《亲亲我波卡》?还有《旋转波卡》…
“Yamahoozie Polka,” a.k.a. “Kiss Me Polka”? “Polka Twist”?
这些都是歌♥曲吗?
These are songs?
是的是的,我们这帮人相当受欢迎
Yeah. Yeah, we… Some fairly big hits for us.
特别是在七十年代早期
You know, in the early ’70s.
我们卖♥♥了六百二十三张唱片
Yeah, we sold about 623 copies of that.
– 在芝加哥吗? – 不,在希波干市
– In Chicago? – No, Sheboygan.
全市都轰动了
Very big in Sheboygan.
你是说能帮我吗?
Did you say you could help?
我在喃喃自语,我们的航♥班♥取消了…
Anyway, I’m rambling on here. Our flight was canceled…
所以我们准备开车去,看到那个穿黄夹克上有标记的人吗?
…so we’re gonna drive. See the guy in the yellow jacket over there?
是他租给我们一辆漂亮的大车,我们开着去密尔瓦基
He’s gonna rent us a nice big van to drive to Milwaukee.
我刚才听你说要去芝加哥?
Now, I heard you had some problems getting to Chicago?
去看你的孩子还是什么?
To see your kid or something?
我们走的时候把他忘在家里了
Uh, my son. He… We left, and he’s there.
你要是去芝加哥,我们很高兴可以开车送你去
If you have to get to Chicago, we’ll gladly drive you.
正好是去密瓦基的路上
It’s on the way to Milwaukee
– 你们可以送我? – 当然要送
– You’d give me a ride? – Sure, why not?
你还是早点回家看孩子吧
You’ve got to get home.
– 坐车去芝加哥? – 现在是圣诞节嘛
– A ride to Chicago? – Sure, it’s Christmastime.
谢谢你!噢,谢谢!
Thank you. Oh, thank you.
你不介意和波卡流浪艺人一起坐车吧?
You don’t mind going with polka bums?
不,不介意
No, I’d love to.
嘿,马文
Hey, Marv. Marv, Marv!
看看
Look at this.
我看我们是让这个小子骗了
I think we’re getting scammed by a kindergartner.
爸爸,过来帮帮忙好不好?
Dad, can you come here and help me?
还记得那天我们见到的那个小孩吗?
Remember that kid we saw the other day?
就住这
He lives here.
那要是孩子在家,父母肯定也在家
If the kid’s here, the parent’s got to be.
他可是单独一人在家
He’s home alone.
你白♥痴♥啊!你要晚上才来吗?
What? You want to come back tonight?
这个孩子在这你也敢来?
Even with the kid here?
我觉得不能这样搞
I don’t think that’s a good idea
就是这栋房♥子使我们决定要在这个街区开始动手的
That house is the reason we worked this block.
自从我第一次看到这栋房♥子,我就想要
Ever since I saw that house, I wanted it.
我们一步步来,好吗?
Let’s take it one step at a time.
先把卡车给腾空了,再吃点饭,九点左右我们再回来
We’ll unload the van, get a bite to eat, we’ll come back about 9:00.
九点左右
Nine o’clock.
那时候天就黑了
This way it’s dark then.
对啊,小孩子怕黑
Yeah, kids are scared of the dark.
你也怕黑,马文,你自己知道
You’re afraid of the dark too. You know you are.
我不怕黑
No, I’m not.
– 你就是怕! – 不怕不怕不怕!
– Yes, you are. – Not, not, not.
就是怕
You are so.
妈妈,你在哪呢?
Mom, where are you?
你会吹这个吗?
Do you play?
要不要试试看?来嘛,试试,试试
Do you want to try? Go ahead, try it. Try it!
圣诞老人
– 对不起 – 什么事?
– Excuse me. – Yeah?
嘿,这双鞋真漂亮!
Hey, nice shoes.
噢,谢谢
Oh, thanks.
圣诞老人还在这吗?我有重要的事要跟他说
Is he still here? It’s really important that I see him.
他正要上车呢,我想你要是跑快点还能赶上他
He’s getting in his car. If you hurry, you can catch him.
真该死!居然在圣诞前夕给圣诞老人开罚单
How low! Giving Kriss Kringle a parking ticket on Christmas Eve!
那下次是什么?难道还要给复活节的兔子打狂犬病疫苗吗?
What’s next, rabies shots for the Easter Bunny?
圣诞老人,等一下
Santa, hold on.
– 能耽误你一下吗? – 可以,不过你要快一点
– Can I talk to you for a minute? – Quickly.
圣诞老人快迟到了
Santa’s running late.
我知道你不是真的圣诞老人
I know you’re not the real Santa Claus.
你怎么会这样说?我想知道为什么
Huh, what makes you say that? Just out of curiosity.
– 我够大能明白是怎么回事了 – 是的
– I’m old enough to know how it works. – All right.
但是我也知道你在为圣诞老人做事
But I also know you work for him.
– 我想请你帮我传话给他 – 说吧
– I’d like you to give him a message. – Shoot.
我是凯文麦卡利斯特,住林肯大道六百七十一号♥,要电♥话♥号♥码吗?
Kevin McCallister, 671 Lincoln Blvd. Do you need the phone number?
不用了
No, that’s all right.
好吧,这件事非常重要
This is extremely important.
请你告诉圣诞老人,今年不要送礼物了,就把我的全家人送回来就行了
Please tell him instead of presents, I just want my family back.
不要玩具,什么都不要,就要彼得,凯蒂,巴兹,梅根,琳妮,杰夫
No toys. Nothing but Peter, Kate, Buzz, Megan, Linnie and Jeff.
还有我的婶婶和表兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
And my aunt and my cousins
如果有时间的话,还有我的叔叔法兰克,好吗?
And if he has time, my Uncle Frank. Okay?
好的
Okay.
– 我会想办法的 – 谢谢
– I’ll see what I can do. – Thanks.
等等!我的小矮人,把剩下的棒棒糖给她的男朋友了
Wait. My elf took the last of the candy canes home to her boyfriend.
– 没关系 – 不用,别傻了
– That’s okay. – No, don’t be silly.
见到圣诞老人的人,一定要得到点东西
Everybody who sees Santa has got to get something.
在这儿,伸出你的小爪子,拿去
Here, hold out your little paw there. There you go.
– 别吃多了,不然吃不下饭 – 不会的
– Don’t spoil your dinner. – I won’t.
谢谢
Thanks.
妈的
Son of a…!
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
我可以坐下吗?
May I sit down?
我的孙女在那上面
That’s my granddaughter.
那个红头发的小女孩

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!