-我就快失业啦 -抬起头 先生
-Now I’m gonna lose my job! -Chin up, mister.
也许某天会有人开出个超级点心店
Maybe someday somebody will open up a great big goody shop
我们都能为那小子干活
and we can all work for that little guy.
嗯 耶 什么
Oh, yeah… What?

Uhh…
-喂 -科科 宝贝 听好了
-Hello? -Kirk! Yeah, baby, listen.
现在这儿有个客户 我们看了你的样带
We got the client here, we looked at your tape,
并且我们认为或许可以
and we think we might have a real
用真人版的”大力士也疯狂”做这个广♥告♥
“Hercules goes bananas” angle on this.
-所以我们希望你能过来加入 -过来加入
-So we want you to come back in. -Come back in?
这是试镜回电
It’s a call-back.
我过去常听说那些试镜回电的事
I had always heard about call-backs,
但却从来没真正接到过
but I had never gotten one!
录用回电
A call-back?
啊 要我怎么做
Ahh! What do I do?
明天你过来把今天做过的重做遍就行
You come back tomorrow, do the same you did today,
你可只有这一次机会 要好好做 能搞定吗
only this time you do it good. Can you handle that?
-我会的 一定做到 -好的
-I will. I can do it! -OK.
现在 我要你走到树林里去
Now, I want you to go out into the wild
我要你找到自己在那儿砍树的感觉
and I want you to find that tree-chopping side of yourself.
把你心里的伐木工本色找出来 柯蒂斯
You find your inner woodsman, Curtis.
不是像在演一个伐木工 你就是个伐木工 明白吗
Don’t act like a woodsman, be a woodsman. Got it?
明白 我能行
Yes, I can!
找把斧头开始抡 明白吗
Find an ax, start swinging, OK?
我现在得去城里环拍一圈 我们明天十点再见面
I’ve gotta be in a circle wipe across town, but I’ll see you at 1 0:00.
我也走了 去找那个小伐木工
I have to go and find the little woodsman…
我心里的那个
…in me!
好的 代我跟他问个好
OK. Well, tell him I said hello.
再见
Goodbye!
对不起 小鸟
Sorry, little birds!
快跑
Run!
我做到了
I had done it!
我找到心里的那小伐木工了
I had found the little woodsman inside of me!
没错
Yes.
保罗 姆囊炎
Paul’s… Bunion…
软膏
…Cream…
具有舒缓药力
… has the soothing formula…
让炎症痛苦
…to make your bunions…
远离你
…head for the hills!
很好
Right!
姆囊炎
…bunion…
软膏
…cream…
具有舒缓
…has the soothing…
药力
…formula…
你好
Hello?

Ohh…
欧 炸肉排
Oh, schnitzel!
啊哈 啊哈
Aah! Aah!
欧 欧
Ohh! Ohh!
啊哈
Aahhh!
我可已经把外婆给搞定了 接着就是你了
I’m taking Granny down, and you’re next!
啊哈
Aahhh!
你不是跳窗进去的 而是被推进去的
So you didn’t jump through the window, you were pushed?
-是的 -被一棵树
-Yes. -By a tree.
是的
Yes.
因为你正假装自己是个伐木工
Because you were pretending to be a woodsman.
-就是这样 -为了推销护足膏
-That’s right! -To sell foot cream.
我接到了试镜回电
I got the call-back!
你干得不错
And good for you.
好吧 我觉得现在可以保险的说 我们的这位演员朋友
Well, I think it’s safe to say that our thespian friend here
是房♥间里知情最少的一个
knows the least about anything of anyone in this room.
正是 这能说明什么
Exactly! What does that mean?
说明所有的疑点现在都指向外婆一个人
That it all points to Granny.
你有何感想呢 外婆
What about it, Granny?
或许你根本就不是那种 大家所认为的点心太太
Maybe you’re not the sweet goody-maker everyone thinks you are.
是你偷走秘方以此 保全自己的甜点王国吧
Are you stealing recipes to protect your sugar-coated kingdom?
欧 不 鱼鳍先生
Oh, no, Mr. Flippers.
我唯一犯过的错
The only crime I’ve ever committed
就只有我的点心做得好吃到没王法
is making my goodies unlawfully delicious!
我外婆从来没有秘密
My granny doesn’t keep secrets.
就算真的有 她也一定会跟我说
And even if she did, she’d tell me about it.
我们所有的事都会告诉彼此听 对吧 外婆
We tell each other everything. Right, Granny?
当然 亲爱的 大部分是这样的
Sure, dear. Mostly.
-大部分 -你隐瞒了什么 老婆婆
-Mostly? -What are you hiding, old girl?
我的家人总是担心过头 所以我才不想他们知道
My family worries too much. I didn’t want them to find out.
-知道什么 -嗯 什么
-Find out what? -Yeah. What?
嘿 警长
Hey, chief!
看看这个
Check this out!
什么时候这也成了门运动
When did they make that a sport?
我注意到你脖子后面有三个G字纹身
I noticed you have three G’s tattooed on the back of your neck.
那很正常 因为受过三回打击
That’s appropriate, since there are three strikes against you.
这是事实
It’s true.
我跟其他的老太太不一样
I’m not like other grannies.
我从没真喜欢过缝被子 或是去宾果游戏室这些事
I never did like the quilting bees and the bingo parlors.
我宁愿过极端的生活
I’d rather live life to the extreme.
克里·爱德华兹 真正的G
这可是真正的G
Here come the real G
她不需要搭火车 她有一对会飞的翅膀
She don’t need bling-bling She got a set of wings
从她全部的名望与痛苦中
From all the fame and the pain that she brings
与她并驾齐驱 你就能知道她赢得尊重
Neck and neck you know she gets respect
每打破一个纪录她都好像传奇
She’s like a special effect with every record she wrecks
人不可貌相
You think you see Aunt B but you get Mr. T
蜂巢下是新的李小龙
Underneath the beehive is the new Bruce Lee
我数3下让你看看四尺三的威力
I count to three before you see a ball of four-foot-three
钱不是万能的她的秘方却是免费的
With the money for nothing and her tricks for free
七十五岁的坚强老婆婆
Seventy-five, alive and a hardcore biddy
还能演绎优美的空中转体
Still making half pipe hand plants look pretty
在林中为男女老少提供美味甜点
In the woodie with the goodies for the Jacks and Jills
技术出众的外婆更显活力
More power to the granny with the skills
对一个小姑娘来说爬山是很危险的事
A trip up the mountain is too dangerous for a little girl.
我不小了
I’m not so little anymore.
求你了 亲爱的秘方就 保管在你那儿就好
Please, dear, you just keep the recipes there,
不会有事的
and everything will be fine.
-但是 -我得走了 节目开始了
-But… -I have to go now. My program’s on.
亲亲
Kisses.
大展身手的时候到了
Time to shred some powder!
大展身手的时候到了
Time to shred some powder!
今天我没空让小红帽来看我
I didn’t have time for Red to visit today.
我正在极限梦想雪上运动会的路上
I was on my way to the big Xtreme Dream Snowsports Competition.
为了这次比赛我训练了三个月
I’ve been training three months for this one.
除了雪什么都没有
Nothing but solid snow,
顶尖的狂热者们聚集在这儿 要给这座山好好上一课
and the top maniacs are here to teach this mountain a lesson.
兔牙 利爪下的树皮
Buck teeth Bark in my claws
我是树生动物
I’m a tree critter
树枝和果壳是我的面包和骨头
Sticks and stones are my bread and bones
我是树生动物
I’m a tree critter
3G 你好吗 宝贝
Triple G, what’s up, baby?
外婆 发生了什么事
Granny, what’s happening?
怎么了 亲爱的 准备好出发了吗
What up, my homeys? You ready to get spanked?
那么 准备好赢得冠军了吗
So, what’s the dizzo, grizzo? You ready to floss that hill, playa?
-当然了 -哈 来击个掌
-Fo’ shizzle! -Yeah, gimme some love.
G 看到那几个从欧洲来的家伙了吗
G, you checking the hardcore European team over there?
那些家伙昨天把剑齿虎兄弟弄进了医院
Those guys put the Saber-Tooth Brothers in the hospital yesterday!
事实上 他们很危险
On the real, it’s gonna be wicked out there!
这些家伙让给我来对付吧
You let me worry about those player-haters.
哦 我差点忘了 孩子们我给你们弄了些小饼干
Oh, I almost forgot. I made you kids some snicker-doodles.
-耶 -抓紧
-Yo! -Tight!
耶 小饼干 让开 让开
Yeah, snicker-doodles! Give it up! Give it up!
小饼干
Snickadeedoo!
你可以把他们从树上弄走
You can take the critter out of the tree
可是你不能把树从他们手里拿走

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!