鲁迪 把那个给我 过来 鲁
Rudy. Give me that! Come Ru…
鲁迪 快回到口袋里来
Rudy, get back in the pouch now.
不要 妈妈
No, Mom.
猴子们 抓住那朵苜蓿
Uh, Wickersams, get that clover.
到底是 呃 来个人 快从他那把苜蓿拿走
What the…E..Anybody take it from him.
你做到了 镇长
You did it, Mayor.
你做到了
You did it.
我们做到了
We did it!

Yeah!!
做得好 儿子
Well done, son.
好样的 镇长
Alright, Mayor!
爸爸 你也是伟人
Dad, you’re one of the Greats.
哇 大家冷静 冷静
Wow! Easy everyone. Easy!
嗨 弗莱德
Oh hi, Vlad.
我不该这样 但是
Well, I shouldn’t. But,
伙计 那招很好
Oh man, that is nice touch.
我搞不好了 这么情绪化
I’m a mess of this. I got an emotional.
眼泪出来了
Here come the water slide.
那么多人需要感谢
And someone if you want thank
诺欧从林里的好人
The good people of nool
他们把我关进囚笼 还用棍子戳我
who put me on a cage and fork me with sticks
那是我
That was me!
唯一一个一直站在我身边 支持我的是我的好朋友
My buddy more than for being the only who stood by me
呃 不是在我旁边 他藏在灌木丛里
Well, not right by me he’s hidden in the bushs
给我好点子
Sending me good thoughts.
他很小
He’s small.
老兄 你是个战地诗人
Dood. You’re a worrier poet.
最后 我要谢谢呼呼镇镇长
And most of all I’d like to thank to the Mayor of Whoville.
-从一开始就一直相信我的人 -哦 霍顿
-Who believed me from the beginning. -On, Horton.
我们会想念你的
We’re going to miss you.
嗯 天
Hm-um, Gee
没有你我们可怎么办呀 霍顿
What are we gonna do without you, Horton?
啊 别担心
Ah, don’t worry.
我一直在的
I always be around.
即便我彷徨无助
And even as I wonder, On
也会守护你们
Keeping in them sight.
你是漫漫寒夜里
You’re a candle in the window.
窗前那温暖烛光 -很美的比喻
On a cool dark winter’s night. -Beautiful metaphor.
我们的距离是那么近
And I’m getting closer than I ever thought I might.
嗯 这个有点搞笑
Uh, that’s a little high funnys.
宝贝 我再也无法抗拒这种感觉
Baby, I can’t fight this feeling any more.
我已忘记为何而战
I’ve forgotten what I started fighting for.
是否要匍匐在地上
And if I have to crawl upon the floor. Crawl upon the floor.
快来冲破你的大门
Come crashing through your door. Crashing through your door.
宝贝 我再也无法抗拒这种感觉
Baby I can’t fight this feeling any more.
再也无法抗拒这种感觉
I can’t fight this feeling any more.
霍顿和呼呼族人有了美好的结局
And so all ended well for those Horton and Whos.
还有住在丛林里的动物们 即便是袋鼠
And for all in the jungle, even Kangaroos.
让这一切给每个人上一堂课
So let that be a lesson to one and to all
人毕竟是人
A person’s a person.
不管有多小
No matter how small.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!