我说真的
I mean it.
如果被人发现了 结果会很糟很糟
If anybody finds out about this, it could be very very bad.
我不确定为什么
I’m not sure why.
我们不会告诉别人
We won’t tell anyone.
如果我们说了 我们会让他们不要和别人说
And if we do, we’ll tell them not to tell anyone.
很好
Perfect!
好吧
O.K.
我当时在洗澡哈
I’m taking a bath, right.
因为我皮肤变干了 又有灰
Cause my skin gets kind a dry. My roof asht
霍顿正讲着他发现那微尘
While Horton can clean about the speck that he found
和如何把它从水边救起时
How he’d save this what at really drowned.
镇长出发去值上午班
The Mayor set off on his morning commute
他发现事情和平时不太一样
and noticed things not quite the same on his route.
但别责备霍顿 因为他不知道
But please don’t blame Horton for he didn’t know
上面轻轻的一跳
That a swamp pump a bub
我像这样跳进水里
I do it in the water like this
下面却是大地震
Was a big bub flew.
嗨 乔 别太拼命
Hey, Joe! Don’t work too hard!
啊 这些豪华公♥寓♥能自动建好的
Ah! These luxery condos they have gone themselves.
嗨 你看啊 他们自动就建好了
Hey, you look at that. I guess they do build themselves.
好吧 的确如此
OhKei, that happened.
现在镇长意识到
Now the Mayor knew it was his job
他该去调查一下今天看到的怪事
to convey the unusual things that he noticed that day.
还有个问题
There was one problem.
虽然他有很强的意愿
Though his will was strong
-你迟到了 -谢谢 耶尔普女士
-You are late. -Thank you Miss. Yelp.
呼呼镇从没出过什么乱子
Nothing in Whoville had ever gone wrong.
我们珍惜我们获得的一切
We have all happy be with all the we’ve got.
我们喜欢呼呼镇 我们非常喜欢
We like it in here Whoville. We like it a lot.
我们全都忙于准备呼呼镇百年庆典 所以
We’re all very busy with Who-Centennial’s coming up. So, ..
所以赶快开会吧
Let’s break this meeting to order.
镇长先生 我想你有好消息带给我们
Mr. Mayor I presume you have some good news for us.
呃 这的确是新闻 可我不知道
Well, it’s news. I don’t know.
这算是好消息还是坏消息
If we need to go label it good or bad anything like that
我注意到呼呼镇最近发生了些怪事
The thing is I have noticed some odd goings on in Whoville lately
怪事
Good on goings on?
呃 你看 大地颤动 乌云悬空
Well, you know. Tremors, clouds surly in the sky.
我认为出于安全的考虑 我们或许要想想
And it seems to me just be safe, we might wanna consider…
推迟百年庆典
Pospo nin th WhoCentenia?
想什么
Consider what?
推迟 百 典
Pospo nin th WhoCentenia?
什么 大声点 年轻人
What?! Speak up, man!
推迟百年庆典 好吗
Postponing the Who-centennial, alright?
我们要在和谐中庆祝呼呼镇百年庆典
We’re about to celebrate 100 years of Whoville happiness in harmony.
而你 居然要推迟庆典
And you want to postpone the celebration?
那如果呼呼镇不安全呢
Well, what if Whoville’s not safe.
呼呼镇从没出过事
Nothing ever goes wrong in Whoville!
从来没有 也永远不会有
Never has and never will!
你个蠢蛋
You bloodly boob!
蠢蛋
Boob.
我们的庆典将如期举♥行♥
The Who-centennial will proceed as planned!
镇长真是个白♥痴♥
The Mayor was really being an idiot.
从现在开始他要一直保持笑容
It will be all smile from now on.
女孩 我已经有了15 000多个朋友
Girl, I got 15, 000 friends already.
什么 你说这不像我是何企图
What? What you mean it don’t look like me?
这和我是如出一辙
That look just like me.
十年以前 等一下 稍等一下
Ten years ago… Wait a minute, hold on for a second.
把我当个白♥痴♥来对待
Treats me like an idiot?
我才不是什么白♥痴♥
I’m not an idiot.
我像白♥痴♥吗
Do I look like an idiot?
-你不会想听到我的答案的 -我不是白♥痴♥
-You don’t want me to answer that. -I’m not an idiot.
发神经啊 叫我蠢蛋
That’s nerve call me a boob?
我不会把任何人叫做蠢蛋
I would never call somebody a boob.
他才是蠢蛋
He is a boob.
看看你吧
Look at you, Yak.
看看你的脸
Look at your face.
我打赌
And I bet.
订你脸上 看你有多好看
You don’t look so good with this staple on your head!
哇哦
Wow!
哇哦
Wa-ha-au!
-谢谢你 耶尔普女士 -不客气
-Thank you, Miss. Yelp. -You’re welcome.

Oh!
你好
Hellow?
是谁 小心我扁你
Who’s you that? I’ll go out punch you.
你好
Hellow?
你好
Hellow?
是谁
Who’s there?
我是 镇长
I’m… This the Mayor.
镇长
The Mayor?
镇长
The Mayor?
看看这个小镇长
Uh, look at this Mayor!
我就知道
I knew it.
我就知道 我就知道 我就知道
I knew it. I knew it. I knew it.
这个微尘上有生命存在
There’s life on this speck.
微尘 什么微尘
The speck? What speck?

Well, Am…
我不知道怎么跟你说 但是
I don’t exactly know how to tell you this. But…
你生活在一个微尘上
You’re living on a speck.
我真的不想反对你
Well, I ee hate to disagree with you.
排水管里传来的声音
Oh, voice from the drain pipe.
但是 我住在呼呼镇
But, I live in Whoville.
那么 呼呼镇就是一个小微尘
Well, then the Whoville is a speck.
好吧 好吧 快点说 你是谁
Right. O.K. Seriously. Who is this?
是会计部的博尔特吗
Is this Bert from accounting?
不是 我是霍顿
No. This is Horton.
一头大象
I’m an elephant.
好吧 霍顿 像个假名字
O.K. Horton, fake name.
你在哪
Where are you?
呃 从你的角度来说
Well, from where you standing?
我猜 我是在
I guess I’m…
天空中
in the sky.
和你相比 我庞大无比
Compare to you I’m enormous
现在瘦多了 因为我在游泳减肥
which is saying something because I slim down quite a bit I swim.
你的整个世界 生活在我世界上的一朵花上
Your whole world fits on a flower in my world.
别撒谎了 博尔特
Oh, man, this is even inclusion for you Bert.
不相信我
Don’t believe me?
那我给你点荫凉 你看看会发生什么
Watch what happen when I put you in the shade
-这是完全不可 -黑夜
-This is absolutly impossi… -Dark.
白天
Light.
黑夜
Dark.
白天
Light.
-黑夜 白天 黑夜 白天 黑夜 -哇喔
-Dark, light, dark, light….Dark! -Wow!
-白天 -喔
-Light! -Uooo
还不明白吗
Don’t you see?
我们是生活在神奇的宇宙之中的
We’re in the middle of some kind of amazing cosmic convergence.
两种巨大差异的世界
Two vastly different worlds.
不可思议的连接
Miraculously crossing path!
我的世界很巨大
Mine colossal!
你的世界微小 甚至 极小
Yours mini to cure.
我们通过某种方式建立联♥系♥
Yet, somehow we’ve marriage to make contact.
如果你仔细想想的话 就会觉得很奇妙
If you think about it, it’s pretty amazing.
那里一切还好吗
Is everything O.K. down there?
呃 我不知道
Oh. I.. I don’t know.
你是说
You tell me…
你是拿着这个微尘的人
You’re the one who hold the speck.
我就是拿着这个微尘的人
I’m the one who’s holding the speck.
我拿的不只是微尘
I’m not holding the speck.
别担心 镇长阁下
Don’t you worry, Mr. Mayor.
请等一下
Hold, please.
这到底是什么意思
What at all this means?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!