Ooh, yeah, perfecto.
宝贝
Girl
真不敢相信终于等到今天
I can’t believe it’s your big night
青蛙是你的大餐 派对为你而办
You ate your frogs, now the party’s so right
时间悄悄溜走 宝贝
Where did the time go, girl?
宝贝 曾经的你天真纯白
And, girl, you used to suck a binky
如今婷婷玉立
Look at you now
尽情享受牛血的新鲜
You’re sucking blood right out of the cow
你真美
You look beautiful.
谢谢 谢谢你办的派对
Thanks. Thanks for the party.
是吗 你喜欢这样的场景吗
Yeah, you like my little touches?
太赞了
It’s amazing.
派对太棒了
Terrific party.
真让我刮目相看 德库拉
You really outdid yourself, Drac.
这是五百年来我参加过的最好的派对
Got to be the best one I’ve been to in 500 years.
对不起 大块头
Sorry, big man.
梅维斯
Mavis?
说实话我真的很害怕
I’m crazily scared right now.
或许会很美妙呢
Maybe that’s a good thing.
你怎么能这样 我的血泪史白跟你讲了
How could you? After I shared my pain with you?
-但是 不 -爸爸 只是接吻而已
– But, no… – Dad, it was just a kiss.
不行 不许接吻
No, you’re not allowed to kiss.
爸爸 我有我的自♥由♥
Dad, I’m allowed to do things.
我不是八十三岁小孩了
I’m not 83 anymore.
我可以自♥由♥恋爱 可以去外面自♥由♥闯荡
I’m allowed to like people, or go see the world again.
什么 你都看见了
What? You saw it!
你不是很失望吗
You said you didn’t like it!
那只是第一印象而已
Maybe I want to give the village another chance.
我需要学习适应
I just need to learn, you know,
像强尼那样 学会随机应变
just how to roll with it, like Johnny does.
不 不行 不许你再去那儿
No, no, you can’t go to the village again.
或许能让他们明白 我们可以做朋友
Maybe you can make them see that we could be friends.
不 不可能
No, that isn’t possible.
你怎么知道 这完全取决于自己的态度
Well, you can’t be sure. It’s all in how you present yourself.
没用 不会有什么两样
No, that won’t make a difference!
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为就是不会
Because it just won’t!
为什么 为什么不会
Why? Why won’t it?
因为那个地方根本不存在
Because that village doesn’t really exist!
你说不存在是什么意思
What do you mean “Doesn’t exist”?
你干什么了
What did you do?
我做了身为父亲应该做的
I did what I had to do.
你做了什么
What was it?
你到底做了什么必须做的事 告诉我
What exactly did you have to do? Tell me!
我建了那个小村 员工们一起建的
I… I built the town. The staff put it all together.
僵尸们化妆成村民
The zombies dressed up as the townspeople.
对不起 我…
Please. I…
如果你真的出去了 发生什么不测
If you really went out there and something happened to you,
我没法原谅自己
I just couldn’t live with myself.
那这样就可以了吗 对我说谎 耍我
But you can live with this? Lying to me? Tricking me?
即使知道我梦想着走出去
Keeping me here forever
却仍然把我困在这里
when you knew my dream was to go.
骗子 骗子
Liar! Liar!
要油吗
Oil?
说英语 拜托
English, please.
你的声音真闹心
Your voice is really annoying.
等等 我会说冰语
Wait, I speak frozen.
他说德库拉把一个人类带进了旅社
He says, “Dracula has brought a human into the hotel.”
-人类 -抱紧我 甜心
– A human? – Stay close, Pookie!
他说 这里有一个人类
He says, “There is ze human.”
他有点法国口音
He has a French accent.
强尼不是人类 他说我右手的堂弟
Johnny’s not a human. He’s my right arm’s cousin.
-他在说谎 -对
– He’s lying. – Yeah.
话说回来 他为什么要插自己的鼻子
And why is he picking his nose?
他说 说来话长
He says, “It’s a long story.”
等等 不 别缠着我
Hey, wait, no! Get off me!
他说 亲眼所见是个人类
He says, “Behold ze human.”
我不相信
I don’t believe it.
真的吗 你是人类吗
Is it true? Are you a human?
是的
Yes.
对不起
I’m so sorry.
我不管 我还是想和你在一起
I don’t care. I still want to be with you.
这就难办了 因为我不想和你在一起
Well, tough. ‘Cause I don’t want to be with you.
因为你是怪物 而我讨厌怪物
Because you’re a monster. And I hate monsters.
再见
Goodbye.
求你别伤害我
Please don’t hurt me!
这都是你的错
This is all your fault!
-我们要离开 -我再也不要回来了
– We’re getting out of here. – I’m never coming back here.
我好像闻到了人类的味道
I thought I smelt a human.
无人区就是个笑话
“Human-free”? What a rip.
他来了 德库拉伯爵来了
Oh. Here he comes. Count Crock-ula.
我真庆幸眼睛被缝上了
I’m just glad my eyes are stitched shut,
我连看都不想看…
’cause I don’t even want to…
梅维斯 宝贝 你在里面吗
Mavis, honey, are you in there?
梅维斯 梅维斯
Mavis? Mavis?
梅维斯 你在哪里
Mavis, where are you?
梅维斯
Mavis?
爸爸 能帮我个忙吗
Dad, can you do me a favor?
能 当然能 宝贝 帮什么忙都行
Yes, yes, of course, darling. Anything.
你能消去我的记忆吗
Will you erase my mind?
不不不 我不会这么做的
No, no, no, no. No, I won’t do that.
有太多事情 我希望你能记住
There’s too much I want you to remember.
你说得对 爸爸 人类讨厌我们
You were right, Dad. The humans hate us.
甜心 这里多的是合适的怪物
Sweetheart, there are so many eligible monsters out there.
你还年轻
You’re so young to…
这是什么 你在看什么
What is it? What are you reading?
两只寂寞的蝙蝠在夜里相遇了
“Two lonely bats crashed in the night.
他们命中注定 一见钟情
“They felt a Zing. Love at first sight.
那一刻他们就意识到他们会终成眷属
“They knew right then they would be husband and wife.
一辈子只有一次命中注定的相遇
“For a Zing only happens once in your life.
你会遇到你的命中注定的 亲爱的
“Your Zing will come, my love.
珍惜它
“Cherish it.
爱你的 妈妈”
“Love, Mommy.”
我以为我们是命中注定 爸爸
I thought we Zinged, Dad.
你和强尼吗
You and Johnny?
我猜只有我这么想
I guess it was only me.
但是你应该高兴 爸爸
But you should be happy, Dad.
我再没有理由离开了
There’s no reason for me to leave.
也没有梦想了 就和你一样
I have no more dreams. I’m just like you now.
玛莎 我到底做了什么
Martha, what have I done?
我的账单呢
Where is my bill?
-这里 -我是下一个
– Over here. – I’m next.
-我要退房♥ -钥匙给你 钥匙给你
– I’m checking out. – Take my key! Take my key!
这个小冰箱多少钱
What is this minibar charge?
亲爱的 孩子们把小冰箱丢到窗外了
Honey, the kids threw the minibar out the window.
-这是我们的错吗 -这个嘛
– And that’s our fault? – Well…
借过 抱歉
Excuse me! Pardon, yeah.
借过 有几位要寄快递
Excuse me, I got a couple of people to express mail.
朋友们 拜托了 请停下来
Friends, please, stop.
太晚了 骗子蝙蝠
It’s too late, rat-bat!
求你们了 求你们了
Please, I’m begging you.
我需要你们帮我找到强尼
I need you to help me find Johnny.
那个人类吗 他会杀了我们的
The human? He could’ve killed us!
他碰了我的吉他
He touched my guitar!
他把手放到我嘴里看会不会消失
He put his hand in my mouth to see if it would disappear.
他让我吃了他们滑板车
He let me eat his scooter!
我是说谎了
I know I lied.
我错了
I was wrong.
但你们要相信
But you have to believe this:
强尼不是坏人
Johnny wasn’t a bad guy.
事实上

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!