Oh, maybe it’s the contact lenses.
什么东西
The what?
就是有这个塑料小玩意儿我才能看清
These little plasticky doodads that help me see better.
我给你摘下来看看
Here, let me just try and get them out real quick.
我从没看过这么恶心的东西
Oh, that is the most disgusting thing I’ve ever seen!
就快拿下来了
Almost got it.
别拿了 别拿了
Stop doing that. Please stop doing that!
手指头离眼珠子远点 够了
Fingers away from the eyeballs! Enough!
听好了 你再也不许来这儿
Listen to me. You are never to return here.
离这远远的 不许对任何人提起
You are to stay away and never tell humans about this place.
否则我会找到你 吸干♥你♥的血
Or I will track you down and suck every ounce of blood
就像一个泄了气的橡皮垫子
from your body until you look like a deflated whoopee cushion!
快走
Be gone.
真不相信我就要走了 多好玩的地方
Can’t believe I’m leaving, man. That could have been so great!
那家伙真扫兴 说什么吸干我的血
Dude ruined everything. Suck my blood.
我当时应该说 我就不走 老顽固
I should have just said, “I’m staying, old man!”
给他一记李小龙式的回旋踢 直接踢中
Give him a Bruce Lee kick. Boom! Right in the…
我的妈呀 德库拉伯爵
Oh, my God. Count Dracula.
求求你别杀我 我这就走 这就走
Please don’t kill me. I’m leaving, I’m leaving.
跟我来
Follow me.
不行 梅维斯 我不能跟你走
Oh. No, no, Mavis, I can’t.
我得马上离开这儿
I have to leave.
-真要走吗 会很好玩哦 -好吧
– You sure? It’ll be fun. – Okay.
他不会发现我吧
He’s not gonna see me, is he?
你不来看看这里的风景吗
Wow, would you look at the view from up here?
都快能看到布达佩斯了
You could almost see Budapest.
忽达佩斯
Who-da-pest?
离夏威尼近吗
Is that near Ha-wi-fi?
你是说夏威夷吧 是啊 那里美翻了
Huh? Oh, you mean Hawaii. Yeah, that place is a knockout.
我前不久刚去过那里的一个音乐狂欢节
I just went to a music festival there.
人类的音乐狂欢节
A human music festival?
我想是的吧
Uh, I believe so.
那他们有没有咬你脚趾头
So, did they all bite your toes
还往你脸上扔蒜蓉面包呀
and shove garlic bread in your face?
没有 不过 有个家伙把我的
No. Well, one dude took a bigger bite
能量棒咬去一大口
out of my energy bar than I expected,
但我不怪他 是氛围太热烈了
but I blame that on the heat.
真好 你什么地方都去过
It’s amazing. You’ve been everywhere.
不出去转转能怎样呢
Well, you know, what’s the alternative?
无非宅在家里 大门不出二门不迈
Just staying at home, never exploring,
外面发生了什么都一无所知
never seeing what’s out there?
一辈子也就一个121岁 不是吗
I’m only gonna be 121 once, right?
要活得带劲一点
Got to live it.
是呀
Yeah.
天呐 这里的日出肯定美翻了
Oh, man. The sunrise from here must be amaz… Ow.
抱歉
Oh, I’m sorry.
你从来没看过日出 是吗
Man, you’ve probably never even seen a sunrise, have you?
没有 没看过 怎么了
No, not really. Why?
跟我来 我有个主意
Come on. I have an idea.
看吧
Watch.
我跟你们说过在这儿很享受吧
Didn’t I tell you guys we’d have fun in here?
最舒服了不是吗
Is this not the best?
是呀 我出了一身汗
Yeah, I’m working up a nice sweat.
强尼那小子什么时候把派对策划好
When’s that Johnny kid gonna be done party planning?
-他真有意思 -他就是个小怪兽
– He’s a great hang. – Yeah, he’s an animal.
看到梅维斯和他那么投缘
And it was so nice seeing
真是温馨
Mavis laughing and hitting it off with him.
什么投缘 拜托
Who’s hitting what off? Please.
梅维斯才不会喜欢他这样的呢
Mavis could never be with someone of his kind.
什么意思 他这种
I’m sorry? “His kind”?
你是说我们科学怪人配不上你们吗
You’re saying our kind’s not good enough for you,
伯爵大人
“Your Lordship”?
不 不 不 弗兰克
No, no, no! Frank,
我不是 我是说她才不会
I didn’t… I meant that she wouldn’t
喜欢红毛卷发的家伙呢
be into someone with such red, curly hair.
红毛卷发怎么了
Uh, what’s wrong with red, curly hair?
你生哪门子气
Why are you getting upset?
我就是红毛卷发
I have red curly hair!
那我怎么知道
Well, how was I supposed to know that?
这是我见过的最美的风景
This is the most incredible thing I’ve ever seen.
强尼
Johnny?
冷静点 伙计们
Look, settle down, fellas.
强尼人都走了 说这些也没意义
This is all a moot point because Johnny, he left.
等等 他走了
Wait a minute. He left?
是的 他说他不喜欢梅维斯
Yes. He decided he didn’t like Mavis,
也不喜欢我们
or any of us.
我想强尼改变主意了
Hmm. I guess Johnny had second thoughts.
你竟然敢回来 你是不是没听清楚
I can’t believe you stuck around, man. You don’t get it.
你惨了
Bad things are coming your way.
集中精力
I got to get my thoughts together.
好吧
Okay.
看到那些桌子了
You see these tables?
把它们拉出来摆好 你今天就干这个吧
You can spend the entire day pulling them out
派对策划者
and placing them, party planner.
真英明 把我困在这里
Fantastic. I’m trapped here.
我算是理解你女儿了
Now I know how your daughter feels.
够了 够了 停
Enough! Enough! Stop!
去墙角 面壁思过
Go to a corner, you’re in a timeout!
面壁思过 我不是小孩子
Timeout? I’m a grown man!
好啦 57号♥桌 去23号♥位置
Okay. Table 57, please move to position 23.
-太酷了 -面壁
– That is cool. – Face the wall.
17到48 16到47 19到50
17 to 48. 16 to 47. 19 to 50.
-帅呆了 -别打扰我
– Awesomeness. – Just let me do my work.
29到35
29 to 35.
42到18 10到44
42 to 18. 10 to 44.
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23.
39到24
39 to 24.
36起
36 up!
29到35
29 to 35.
31到19
31 to 19.
24起
24 up!
7到25 14到30
7 to 25. 14 to 30.
你哪去了 老爷子
Where’d you go, grandpa?
别吓傻了 小白脸
Don’t freak out, gravity face.
追着我屁♥股♥跑吧 大尖牙
Eat my dust, gray fangs!
56和43 左右护卫
56 and 43, to my side.
准备受虐吧 背包小子
Prepare to cry, Billy Backpack.
来吧 你抓不到我
That’s how we do it! Half-pipe, baby!
走着瞧
Whatever.
对 继续追踪
Yes. Keep smelling.
抓到他 我就可以做人肉馅饼了
You catch the human, and then I will make human potpie!
27 45 65 76 48
27, 45, 65, 76, 48,
堵住他的路
block his path.
堵住他的路
Block his path!
你小子可以呀
Oh, come on now, dude man!
有两下子
Nice!
我来救你了 老兄
I got you, buddy.
小点声
Do not disturb!
人家睡觉呢
People trying to sleep here!
你看见没
Did you see that?
看见那家伙了吗 零件先生
Who is that guy, Sir Breaks-a-lot?
天呐 我不得不说 太有趣了
Oh, boy, I have to say, that was fun. Okay?
你之前不是说有趣吗 说对了
The fun you were talking about earlier? Nailed it!
强尼
Johnny?
加西莫多[钟楼怪人]
Quasimodo!
梅维斯 怎么还没睡
Mavis? Why are you still up?
太阳都出来了
The sun is out.
阳光会灼伤你的 我的小宝贝
It could kill you, my honeyguts.
我睡不着 你知道强尼去哪儿了吗
I couldn’t sleep. Do you know where Johnny went?
我不知道 他
I don’t know. He…
你为什么这么关心

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!