Bye, everyone.
德库拉
Drac,
不敢相信你对她的离开如此淡定
I can’t believe how calm you are about her leaving.
真为你骄傲
I’m proud of you.
德库拉 德库拉
Drac? Drac?
德库拉跑哪儿去了
Where did Drac go?
太棒了
This is awesome!
果然有个墓地 跟爸爸说的一样
There’s the cemetery, just like Dad said.
有人吗
Uh… Hello?
有人在吗
Anybody out there?
-吸血鬼 -咬脚趾
– Vampire. – Bite toes!
你们好 人类
Hi, humans.
没事吧 我叫梅维斯·德库拉 我…
Everything Okay? My name is Mavis Dracula, and I…
吸血鬼
Vampire.
-烧衣服 -烧我的衣服吗
– Burn clothes. – Burn my clothes?
-真的吗 -吸血鬼
– Really? – Vampire!
-我们要抢走你的糖果 -糖果
– We take your candy. – Candy!
我没有恶意 真的
I’m friendly. I really am.
-冷静一下 -糖果
– Calm down, now. – Candy.
我就是想打个招呼
I just wanted to say hi.
拜托 我从未伤害过人
Please. I’ve never hurt anyone.
我都在家自修
I’m homeschooled.
那是大蒜吗
Is that garlic?
我滴个兔乖乖 你们着火了
Holy rabies, you’re on fire.
我能做什么 能帮你们吗
Can I do anything? Can I help you?
爸爸说得没错
Dad was right.
爸爸说得没错
Dad was right.
这招管用了
It worked.
这下我的宝贝永远安全了
Now my baby will be safe forever.
好了 各位 马上回去干活
All right, everybody, get back to work now.
不要拿模特
You don’t need a mannequin.
把服装放下 快点儿
Leave the mannequin here. Come on.
你去哪儿了
Where you been?
你干嘛鬼鬼祟祟的
Why you sneaking around?
安静
Quiet.
亲爱的 你怎么这么快就回来了
Sweetheart, have you returned so soon?
进来吧 爸爸
Oh. Come in, Dad.
好玩吗 外面的世界怎么样啊
How’d it go? How was the big world?
外面怎么样啊
How was it out there?
还行吧 爸爸
It was okay, Dad.
怎么了 发生什么事了
What? What’s the matter?
爸爸 你说得对
Dad, you were right.
人类太可怕了
Humans are awful.
跟你说的一模一样
They were everything you said.
-他们要咬我的脚趾 -你的脚趾
– They wanted to bite my toes. – Your toes?
他们还往面包上放大蒜
And they had garlic on bread.
什么 你看我
What? Look at me.
我都起鸡皮疙瘩了 我好害怕
I’m getting goose bumps, I’m so scared.
我很抱歉 亲爱的
I’m so sorry, sweetheart.
很抱歉让你经历这些
I hate that you had to see that.
对不起我不该怀疑你
I’m so sorry I doubted you.
我再也不离开这儿了
I’ll never leave here again.
没事了 没事了
Okay. Okay.
爸爸会给你过一个最棒的生日
Look, Daddy’s going to make you the bestest birthday ever.
看我给你带了什么
Look what I brought you.
你的虫虫蛋糕
Your wormcakes.
别不高兴了
Don’t be sad anymore.
别忘了
Remember,
今年我们要打开妈妈给你的礼物
this is the year we open Mommy’s present for you.
她给了我什么
What did she get me?
到时候就知道了
We’ll see.
她说在你118岁之前不能打开
She said never to open until you’re 118.
我们都等了那么久了
We’ve waited this long.
吃你的虫虫蛋糕吧
You eat your wormcakes.
什么时候准备好了就下来 宝贝
You come down whenever you’re ready, honey.
你做了什么
What did you do?
做我该做的
What I had to.
有朝一日她会感激我的
She’ll thank me one day.
是啊 把我头缩小的人也这么说
Yeah, that’s what the guy who shrunk my head said.
干得不错 你想要什么 点心吗
Yes, what do you want, a cookie?
做得好 伙计
You did all right, man.
离开这儿
Move on already.
就这儿了
Yeah.
吸血鬼 吸血鬼
Vampire! Vampire!
人类
A human.
你是谁 你是怎么发现这的
Who are you? And how did you find this place?
我叫乔纳森
Oh, I’m Jonathan.
我和一些朋友来登山
And I was just mountain climbing with some dudes,
然后听到幽灵森林的传说
and heard this story about a spooky forest.
有谁不想去幽灵森林 你说是吧
And who’s not going to go into a spooky forest, right?
后来我看到这些着火的傻家伙
So, then I see these goofy-looking dudes on fire.
就尾随他们来到这座神奇的城♥堡♥
And I just kind of followed them to this, like, amazing castle.
但要切记
But, of course, be smart.
不能有篝火 不能办烟火表演
No bonfires, no firework shows.
-你们有多少人 -就我一个
– How many of you are there? – Just me.
我喜欢独来独往
I like to hit it alone.
在青年旅社能遇到很多厉害的人
You meet so many awesome people in the youth hostels.
说到厉害 这件披肩好拉风
Hey, speaking of awesome, that cape thing is killing it.
这在举♥行♥化装舞会吗
Is there, like, a costume party here?
我都干了什么
What have I done?
都怪我
This is all my fault.
你得离开这里
You have to leave.
-糟了 -不好意思
– Oh, no. – Excuse me.
你湖里的食人鱼真是粗鲁
One of your piranhas in the lake is very rude.
他把我小姑给吃了
He ate my sister-in-law.
我马上回来处理
Be right with you.
德库拉先生 我们要面向泳池的房♥间
Mr. Dracula, we asked for a room with a view of the pool.
房♥间不错 我们要预约按♥摩♥
The room’s fine. We want to book a massage.
是啊 瑞典指压按♥摩♥
Yes, Swedish. Shiatsu.
精油按♥摩♥ 放松下背部
Aromatherapy. Lower back.
你这里有热石吗 我们想按♥摩♥一下
Do you have hot-stone? We want a massage.
-我晚点回来处理 多头先生 -但愿如此
– I’ll get back to you, Mr. Hydraberg. – I hope so.
我表示怀疑 等你处理
I doubt it. See that you do.
我是多头小姐 谢谢
That’s Ms. Hydraberg. Thanks.
-是啊 很高兴见到你 -老兄 你到底怎么了
– Yes, nice to see you. – Dude, seriously, what’s up?
这个聚会太给力了
It’s kind of funky to breathe under here.
德库拉 德库拉 小梅近来如何
Drac. Drac. How’d it go with Mavey?
你要去哪儿
Where’d you go?
城♥堡♥这么大 房♥间却这么小
This room’s kind of small for a big castle.
连床也没有 但这个簸箕真酷
No bed, but check out these awesome dustpans they give you.
闭嘴 你个白♥痴♥
Quiet, you fool.
你包里装了什么武器
What weapons are you keeping in this container?
干草叉
Your pitchforks?
我无法呼吸了
I can’t breathe.
这味道熏死我了
It’s killing me.
是啊 是该洗了
Yeah, definitely due for a fluff and fold.
这是什么
What is this?
是刑具吗
A torture device?
神秘的大脑控制器吗
A secret mind controller?
你看不到我的想法
You won’t read my thoughts.
我不会给你这个机会
I won’t let you.
大哥 音乐播放器而已
Dude, it’s just music.
戴上试试
Here, try it.
我的魂都快被吸走了
It’s taking my soul!
什么 这是即兴演奏 别那么老土
What? It’s a good jam. Don’t be a grandpa.
你得离开这里
You need to go.
从未有人类进入这城♥堡♥
No human has ever entered this castle.
如果你被人看见
And if someone should see you,
就再没人敢来这个旅馆了
the safety of the hotel, the sanctuary,
避难所将不复存在
no one would ever come again.
好啊 接着说

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!