And this is a dead sheep.
太恶心了
That’s so gross.
没关系,我保护你
It’s okay. I’ll protect you.
你在想什么?
What are you thinking?
成为一个素食者
About becoming a vegetarian.
你冷么?
You cold?

No.
我觉得很晚了
I think it’s late.
我送你回家
I’ll take you home.
我过了一个很好的夜晚
I had a decent time.
我也是
Me, too.
我真的很喜欢吻你
I really liked kissing you.
你对我撒谎了
You lied to me.
你对我撒谎了
You lied to me!
没有 -你有 你没有去上班
No, I didn’t. Yes, you did. You didn’t go to work.
你去跳舞了,穿的像个小丑
You went to the dance dressed like a clown.
别再干了 -对不起
You don’t do that! I’m sorry.
请别对我撒谎
Don’t do that.
对不起
I’m sorry.
再也不要-我不会了
Don’t. Please.
请别对我撒谎,再也不要 -我不会了
Don’t lie to me ever again. I won’t.
如果你许愿,不告诉任何人,它会成真的
If you make a wish and don’t tell nobody, it could come true.
我没毛病是吧
Kissinger, Nixon and Agnew, and I only got two bullets, right?
汤米,你听说了俳颇斯的事了么?
Hey, Tommy.Hear about what happened to Pappass?
没有,我今天早上迟到了
No, I was late this morning.
他偷自行车被抓住了,被炒了鱿鱼
He got caught stealing a bike, and he got fired.
他爸爸要把他送去柳树溪
I hear his dad’s gonna send him away to Willowbrook.
我今天没有看见俳颇斯
I haven’t seen Pappass today.
他可能害怕过来
He’s probably scared to come in.
我才不管他是不是偷了自行车
What the hell I care if he steal a bike?
但是他还是这的员工
He still has a job here.
你们美国人和你们的道德观
You Americans with your morality.
俳颇斯不过是个孩子
Pappass is a child.
你们这些东西令我发疯
This Puritanism drives me insane.
你的定单,去送东西吧
This is your uptown delivery.
Harmony and me
We’re pretty good company
Looking for an island
In our boat upon the sea
Harmony Gee, I really love you
And I want to love you forever
And dream of the never, never,
Never leaving harmony
哦,我的天
Oh, boy.
嘿,女士
Hey, lady, lady!
女士
Lady!
汤米,是你么?
Tommy, that you?
舞会怎么样?
My little man. How was the dance?
舞会好极了
The dance was great. It’s Pappass.
问题是俳颇斯偷了辆自行车,而且消失了
He stole this bike, and he just keeps disappearing.
我去找他,但是他没有回家
I went to try and find him, and he’s not coming home.
他偷了什么自行车?是我们存钱想买♥♥的那辆自行车
What bike did he steal? It’s this bike that we were saving up for.
舞会后,我把莫丽沙带到肉店 这样我们可以单独在一起
After the dance, I took Melissa to the meat locker, so we could be alone.
你离开了俳颇斯?对,因为他那时候有工作要做
You left the Papoose. Yeah, ’cause he had work to do.
我试图找到他,如果他不回家
I’ve been trying to catch him, and he won’t go home. It’s your fault.
他会丢掉他的工作的这都是你的错
And he’s gonna lose his job. It’s your fault!
什么?
What?
他是你的兄弟,他偷车是因为你
That’s your buddy. He stole that bike for you.
他知道你要去的地方他不能去
He knows you’re going someplace he can’t go.
我不会去任何地方,我会去哪里呢?
I’m not going anywhere. Where am I going?
不是你要去哪里,而是你将要成为的
Not where you’re going, but what you’re becoming.
我要成为什么?是他不能成为的
What am I becoming? Something he can’t.
一个男人
A man.
这是狗屁
That’s bullshit.
我不应该为俳颇斯作的事受责备
I’m not gonna take the blame for something that Pappass did.
不,汤米,这不是狗屁,这是爱
No, Tommy, it’s not bullshit. That’s love.
这是爱
That’s love.
俳颇斯
Pappass!
好啊 现在没有人能抓住我们
Nobody can catch us now.
俳颇斯,你为什么要偷?
Pappass, why’d you steal it?
因为我是个坏人,汤米
‘Cause I’m a bad man, Tommy.
你偷车是为了我么?
Did you steal it for me?
你做梦-俳颇斯 -你以为我不知道
You wish. You know what? Let me–
你以为我不知道,但是我知道 冷静
You don’t think I know, but I do. Calm down.
我知道我知道什么 我也知道我不知道什么
I know what I know, and I know what I don’t know.
我知道
I know.
冷静
Calm down.
他们不让我我工作了,汤米
They took away my job, Tommy.
你是说,是你偷了车, 而不是俳颇斯先生偷了车?
So you mean to say it was you
你是说,是你偷了车, 而不是俳颇斯先生偷了车?
and not Mr. Pappass that stole the bike.
是的
Yes.
这不是你的个性
Well, that’s not in character.
这不是我认识的汤姆.瓦查
That’s not the Tom Warshaw I know.
你为什么要偷车呢?
Why did you steal something?
我想要那车
I wanted it.

Oh.
尽管我知道我不应该贪恋 物质上的东西,好像罗德的太太
Even though I know not to covet material things,
尽管我知道我不应该贪恋 物质上的东西,好像罗德的太太
like Lot’s wife.It’s a beautiful damn bike, though.
那是一辆非常漂亮的单车 你怎么称呼那种绿色
What would you call that green?
对不起,你说什么?
Sorry, sir.
就是单车的那种绿色?
The green of the bicycle.
浅绿色
Al green.
浅绿色
Al green.
浅绿色?嗯.那是非常可爱的浅绿色
Hmm. It’s a lovely Al green.
哦,是的
Oh, yes.
谢谢你勇于承认错误
Thanks for coming forward, Tom.
你被停学一周
You’re suspended for a week.
当然,你的奖学金会被重新审核
And of course, your scholarship will come under review.
你可以完成你今天的课程
You can finish up your classes today
然后问好这周的作业
and get the rest of the assignments for the week
以免你拉下功课
so you don’t fall behind.
你妈妈会非常失望的
Your mother will be very disappointed.
是的
Yes, sir.
[法语]
Les enfants,
这是考试
this is a popped test.
请集中精神
Please focus.
瓦查先生,我需要占用你一点时间
Mr. Warshaw, could I have a moment of your time, please?
瓦查先生,我们现在左右为难
You stay right here, Mr. Pappass. Yes, sir.
当我们准备要恢复俳颇斯先生的工作
We’re on the horns of a dilemma here, Mr. Warshaw.
我告诉他,你承认了整个单车事件
When I met with Mr. Pappass to reinstate him
我告诉他,你承认了整个单车事件
in his custodial capacity,
并且愿意承担责罚
I told him that you had come forward about the bicycle theft
他变得非常激动
and were willing to accept an appropriate punishment.
并且再一次告诉我,是他偷了车
He got very agitated and told me once again he stole the bike.
只是这次他说他偷车是为了你
Only now he’s telling me that he stole the bicycle for you.
俳颇斯
Pappass.
别对俳颇斯先生讲话,对我讲
Don’t talk to Mr. Pappass. Talk to me.
到底谁的责任?
Who is responsible?
我,我偷车为了汤米
I am. I stole the bike for Tommy.
闭嘴,俳颇斯
Shut up, Pappass.
我扔了个柠檬,一个很大美丽的柠檬
I threw a lemon, huge beautiful lemon.
似乎是你指使了一个”帮凶” 去为你偷车,汤米?
As if he were in your employ, Tommy.
似乎是你指使了一个”帮凶” 去为你偷车,汤米?
A minion and you a ringleader, he stole the bike for you?
是这样
That’s right.
我来本来是正常的,但是我生下来的时候 没有得到足够的氧气
I was supposed to be normal, but I didn’t get enough oxygen when I was born.
安静,俳颇斯先生
Will you be quiet, Mr. Pappass?
偷窃是小事,汤米
Theft is one thing, Tommy.
一念之差的贪念,最终还可以被原谅的
A momentary lapse in judgment, covetousness, ultimately forgivable.
这里现在也没有氧气
There’s no oxygen right now, either.
但是这种心理利用,精心欺骗
But this psychological usury, this web of deceit,
恶意支配 一个智能低弱的人的行为,就太出格了
this Machiavellian domination of a weak-minded,
恶意支配 一个智能低弱的人的行为,就太出格了
pitiful man goes beyond one isolated act
暴露了一个人格本质上不诚实的恼人缺陷
and speaks to a fundamental and frankly disturbing deficit in character.
你还有什么话说吗?为你自己,瓦查先生?
Do you have anything to say for yourself, Mr. Warshaw?
俳颇斯为我偷了车

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!